[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest Loki86

thank you konstat

for anyone who use s2e, what version use with this rom? what is size of you ext partition? what option do you check in s2e? and ext partion is ext4?

sorry for all that question, but we can put here our experinces and help more users

by the way tomorrow i'll flash this rom and try some combination

thanks

Guest lunario

thank you konstat

for anyone who use s2e, what version use with this rom? what is size of you ext partition? what option do you check in s2e? and ext partion is ext4?

sorry for all that question, but we can put here our experinces and help more users

by the way tomorrow i'll flash this rom and try some combination

thanks

https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B2eOC8F2oVCPQ1d2Ym4tejhQaFU/edit?pli=1&docId=0B2eOC8F2oVCPWFptZ1VsT2dBYU0 THIS ONE

my EXT IS 512MB check apps ,private apps and paid apps ( NOT DATA AND DALVIK ) my ext is ext3 but i check mount as ext4

Guest TigTex

Hi all.

I've decided to do a clean install on this one. Formated all partitions and installed rom + gapps. After 1st boot, I get a blank screen (backlight is on, touchscreen reacts to touch because the hardkeys backlight is on). To fix this i need to remove the battery and reboot.

Anyone can confirm this? If you can't confirm, please reply as well because I have no idea what is wrong here.

Guest TigTex

Everything is ok, I have 160mb and I have flashed many other rom's like this before. md5sums are ok. I've also tried to remove useless app's and reflash but the same thing happens (it's not a storage issue)

Guest KenBW2

I know Bluetooth is a little sketchy on this ROM and you can't believe what Android thinks about it being enabled.

Does anyone know a reliable way to make sure Bluetooth is enabled? Even if it means restarting the phone?

Guest master123

New build. Quite a bit of experimental/wip stuff included in this one. ROM + Gapps also getting again really close to 160mb but should be still just under.

cm-10.1-20130324-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

http://www.mediafire...1oifi9869o0y12f

md5:79aa8c64543abbb0fec7e1ee6de6e09f

-included daemond's Effem (FM Radio) app

-fixed audio routing and FM Radio volume control issues (thanks to C3C0)

-backported bluetooth UHID driver - added support for bluetooth input devices (thanks to plaguedbypenguins)

-pie controls (1,2,3,4,5)

-semi-working Ad-Hoc support (open networks) (1,2,3,4,5,6)

-phone: Make going to call log after call optional (1)

-am: Allow more hidden apps on devices with lots of RAM (1) + limit max background processes

-Use jpegOptimized bootanimations (1)

-new Apollo (merged)

No support for Indian FM band in effem , any help ?

Guest Cata_Simi

Can I upgrade from older versions of this rom, or do I have to do a clean install (formatting first)?

trying to upgrade from 6.3 right now

This in an usual method or recommended a clean install?

Yeah it's usual, only clean cache and dalvik cache

Done it, everything works perfect after a first look

Thanks

Edited by Cata_Simi

Loudspeaker in radio isn't working :angry:

From what I can see, this will never work, the hardware doesn't support it. The Effem configuration is simply wrong/missing.

No support for Indian FM band in effem , any help ?

Which frequency band and channel spacing is used in India? If in doubt, use the Europe preset. Most of the world uses the 87.5-108 MHz band with 100 KHz channel spacing. I should probably rename the preset to reflect that.

Guest dreis911

Everything is ok, I have 160mb and I have flashed many other rom's like this before. md5sums are ok. I've also tried to remove useless app's and reflash but the same thing happens (it's not a storage issue)

Return to any other ROM and see if it's the same.

Guest razor38

I moved from swedish snow to this rom last week.

Very pleased I did, excellent ROM.

Also running S2e which helps with limited storage (Application, paid apps, private apps - check + Application data, dalvik cache - uncheck )

I tried to find my answer in the thread but would still like to check this point.

I would like to install latest update. Does the fact I'm running S2e affect flashing the rom again?

Reading instructions in Daemond's rom instructions it says: If you are just upgrading from an earlier build, this is not required. Boot to recovery and flash main zip and gapps zip afterwards.

Does the same apply to this rom? No need to wipe anything, ok to just install new version of rom + gapps?

Many thanks

Guest 1soproni

Reading instructions in Daemond's rom instructions it says: If you are just upgrading from an earlier build, this is not required. Boot to recovery and flash main zip and gapps zip afterwards.

Where did you find this instructions?

Guest razor38

Where did you find this instructions?

Here:

UNder instructions.

I realise it's a different ROM however I wanted to ask if it was the same for this one from Konstats. I've installed roms before however each time it's been a different one, and not an update of the one I have installed. I just want to ensure I don't mess up my current install, by updating. If any wipes are required etc, I would appreciate the help.

Guest dreis911

New build. Quite a bit of experimental/wip stuff included in this one. ROM + Gapps also getting again really close to 160mb but should be still just under.

-included daemond's Effem (FM Radio) app

-fixed audio routing and FM Radio volume control issues (thanks to C3C0)

-pie controls (1,2,3,4,5)

-new Apollo (merged)

Thanks a lot Konsta, for all your work and sharing. And to Daemond too. And all others that contributed to this "keep Blade alive!" ROM.

Gonna have to get used to Apollo!

Sorry for my ignorance, but, what are/is "pie controls"?

Guest vismak

Moved from 6-3 to 24-3

My s2e apps dissapeared , but the allocated space for them 89mb is still there.

My applications option stays gray out.

I'm keep searching

Guest khadu

thanks for the latest update, pie controls are really helpful as the blade's hardware buttons are hard and navigation bar uses a part of the already small screen.

Moreover i saw someone is saying that it dosen't support fm in india and i searched on google and found that india's fm stations are same as europe's ,so it should work when selected europe.

Guest khadu

Pie controls are not working with trebuchet?

Nothing happens when enabled controls, even after reboot,

enable expanded desktop from power menu

Guest master123

From what I can see, this will never work, the hardware doesn't support it. The Effem configuration is simply wrong/missing.

Which frequency band and channel spacing is used in India? If in doubt, use the Europe preset. Most of the world uses the 87.5-108 MHz band with 100 KHz channel spacing. I should probably rename the preset to reflect that.

Thanks, switched to Europe present :)

Edited by master123