[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest KonstaT

hi all

any help on this, to hear the rington via the speakerphone when headset is connected.

It works as intended. Ringtone is supposed to be routed to headset when connected.

Guest peetu20

Everyone who wanted to connect ad-hoc network: first: This is experimental and do not come and say: "peetu I am gettings reboots, pleeees help me" No, do this at ur own risk

1. Pick up latest daemond latest cm10

2. Flash is and gapps too

3. Do not setup NOTHING!

4. Connect to adhoc you want

5. pick up KonstaT latest build and gapps

6. Before rebooting to recovery: MAKE SURE YOU ARE CONNECTED TO ADHOC AS YOU WANT!

7. Reboot to recovery

8. Flash latest cm10.1 and gapps. DO NOT WIPE ANYTHING

9. Reboot

10. Thats it, you are still connected to ad hoc where you were connected while leaving cm10 :)

note: I tried it with joikuspot, working well. And you can only get the network while you were connected. AND: DO NOT "FORGET" THE ADHOC, BLADE WILL NOT FIND IT AGAIN!

that worked for mee 3 months ago, and I am living without problems :)

Guest Droopy_be

I think that I found the energy drain. I keep BT open all day and the battery is very low at the end of day.

When I stop BT, it seems better.

I will see after more days.

Edited by Droopy_be

Guest peetu20

I think that I found the energy drain. I keep BT open all day and the battery is very low at the end of day.

bt always drains battery, in any phone

Guest axebarauna
bt always drains battery, in any phone

This is partially true, bt always cause bigger battery use, but on this rom it's huge battery drain when bt is on. I have always bt turned on, because I have my blade connected to my nexus 7 all the time, to sync text messages. When I was on cm7 my battery last for almost 3 days without charging, and on this cm10 it last for 20 hours. I change rom from cm7a few days ago, so my battery health is good. Btw its fantastic rom, but bt could eat less energy :P

Guest Minâ„¢

Hi all

I don't know int2ext is better or S2E is better ?

I used S2E and my Partition Info:

/data: 2.67MB/162MB

/sd-ext: 154MB/1.79GB

But I can't install apps because "out of space" :(

Int2ext is works fine !

Sorry ! My English is bad

I'm from Vietnam

Edited by Minâ„¢

Guest peetu20

Hi all

I don't know int2ext is better or S2E is better ?

I used S2E and my Partition Info:

/data: 2.67MB/162MB

/sd-ext: 154MB/1.79GB

But I can't install apps because "out of space" :(

Int2ext is works fine !

Sorry ! My English is bad

I'm from Vietnam

Make clean instll and backup you sdcard after install, go to cwm make the partition you want, install modded s2e from first page, tick from settings: "mount as ext4 without journaling" then reboot. Open s2e again and tick all boxes you want to tick

Guest Cyclothunder

This is partially true, bt always cause bigger battery use, but on this rom it's huge battery drain when bt is on. I have always bt turned on, because I have my blade connected to my nexus 7 all the time, to sync text messages. When I was on cm7 my battery last for almost 3 days without charging, and on this cm10 it last for 20 hours. I change rom from cm7a few days ago, so my battery health is good. Btw its fantastic rom, but bt could eat less energy :P

Hi, just saw your message and i thought i should share this: SMS Text Messaging ↔PC Texting

I think you don't need bluetooth for syncing. I don't have a tablet so can't say if it works well :)

Guest Minâ„¢

Make clean instll and backup you sdcard after install, go to cwm make the partition you want, install modded s2e from first page, tick from settings: "mount as ext4 without journaling" then reboot. Open s2e again and tick all boxes you want to tick

Many thanks. But still not...

And I used int2ext instead of S2E :-)

Guest KonstaT

Well, no surprise there. Device doesn't enter deepsleep in 4.2 if bluetooth is on.

Can someone plz tell me "how to check hardware and sensors of phone. Is there any *#*#-----#*#* code

Use some app from the play store. Dialer codes only work in stock ROMs.

Guest 1soproni

I didn't enabled BT but I have energy drain too

Guest mio180

You can't test GPS inside. :D What you get is AGPS, not GPS, it locates you by network.

Hey elrond_bs, don't you think I saw "AGPS moons" :P .

By the way I am in a penthouse, two meters from the window. It is tested usually with GPS Test and GPS Essentials.

So at last it is fast for getting gps fix (not a triangled value).

Guest peetu20

Great news to everyone who likes transparent statusbar...

One guy in xda has hacked it so I will port it to blade soon, maybe tomorrow :D

Guest johnnyjoe

Hi! A while ago I've posted something here about a problem with network failure. I guess that was all about my sim card - it's a bit beaten up. I've cleaned it, and I never had that problem since. : )

Guest Kaskelokki

Hi!

I thought I should share my experience concerning battery life with (but not limited to) this rom. I had occasional lagg on my internet connection on my computers. Unchecking sync happened to cure the problem (Blade connected over wifi). Further investigation showed that the reason was android backup syncing endlessly. It had uploaded something of the size of 3 gigabytes to google's servers already. I wonder if it tried to backup my music collection, which most certainly is not something one would want it to do.

Regards

Edited by Kaskelokki

Guest RZRV8

Hey guys! Now, I dont know if its relevant or not, but Facebook Home works flawlessly on this ROM. Its a little slow at first-time start, but its working good for me. Been using it since a day and not much battery loss. Y'all should try it out.

Guest mark70n35

Thanks for all the hard work, I tried it and felt it was really nice, really love it.

Edited by mark70n35

Guest emotty

To those of you with battery problems i get the same on almost all other roms except this

im currently on 5days 10 hours 19mins with 42% remaining <- unheard of for me unless in airplane mode without a sim ...

i turn everything off and use it as a phone (no net,no bluetooth e.t.c).. also i turn of HDCP checking,not sure what it does but my music and video still play

Edited by emotty

Guest mio180

Hey elrond_bs, don't you think I saw "AGPS moons" :P .

By the way I am in a penthouse, two meters from the window. It is tested usually with GPS Test and GPS Essentials.

So at last it is fast for getting gps fix (not a triangled value).

Mea Culpa, guys! I was a bit tired and not too accurate at the post before my last post.

There is really something bad with the gps. Even it has found 9 moons and even used all of them for fix... it CANNOT FIXED at all.

It is sunshine and clear open air outside but needed minutes to get fix but dropped surprisingly easily. Strange.

One more strange behavior noticed that it keeps the gps status icon at the status bar and the "~gps fixed" message at the notification drawer even after turning it off.

With KonstaKANG CM10 4.1.2 it was perfect :unsure:

Guest dreis911

Mea Culpa, guys! I was a bit tired and not too accurate at the post before my last post.

It's OK.... It happens. Sometimes we want it so bad we're influenced by our will! It happened to me too a couple of times... :blush:

About GPS... I think it's all about the GPS App you're using.

I used GPS time it all about dropping GPS lock and when I close the App the GPS icon in the Status Bar stays ON.

I used GPS Status & Toolbox and it just refused to get a lock on GPS...

I use "tmn drive" and it's working perfect. I suggest you should try it, just to check how it reacts.