Unlocking the phone from the current carrier?

Guest Mircerson

Hey

Its there any method to unlock the phone from the current carrier ( Orange RO ) ?

I finally rooted my phone and now I kind of want to swap the SIM.

There is one method...pay 100 € for it at any Orange shop...

Guest umbro123

if you bought the phone free of contract they are obligated to unlock it for free, if not i thnik that there is a law that says carriers must unlock the phones for free but i think only when you finish the 1 or 2year contract.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ReG4Life

I`m wondering too if there`s any way to unlock the phone from current carrier... FREE . My phone is not free of contract, so they want 100 E to unlock it ... Jesus -.- .

Is there anyway to unlock it home, free of cost ? (Or is there planned in the near future ? )

Thanks. ..

Guest ReG4Life

Yeah.. I should wait 2 years .. are you kidding me ? I won't keep this phone more than 4-5 months ;) as it`s "Dolby Speaker" is f*cking bad. Lg P970 it's amazing when comes about sound... I`m sorry I sold it, after all.

• 1 month later...
Guest venus15

Hey

Its there any method to unlock the phone from the current carrier ( Orange RO ) ?

I finally rooted my phone and now I kind of want to swap the SIM.

Many methods are available to unlock mobile from network lock.They are software,cable,code. Among them code is the best way to unlock mobile. If you have a old model mobile then visit Unlock-free.com here you need to specify your country,IMEI number of your phone,Network provider to which it is locked.Then they generate unlock code for your mobile at free of cost. After unlocking your mobile you can easily use any other GSM sim with it.

• 2 months later...