[androidarmv6] [4.2] ColdFusionX 3 [CM10.1] [Updated - 12/04]

Guest tilal6991

There's already a patch for that so you can expect it in the next build.

I already back ported it to 4.1.2 and it seems to be working fine.

YouTube starts playing in 3 secs.

Guest Medo3G

do you mean the 6/1 PA build ?

EDIT: Why do people like to post what I want to say while I'm typing the same bloody thing

Edited by Medo3G

Guest Medo3G

Yes Just installed it 5 miinutes ago and youtube and dailymotion are talking ages to strat play anyvideo

Yeah the new PA takes more time to load YT and I don't see better playback (if that's the purpose of the patch), at one point it lagged like hell.

Guest Mohamed Atiea

Yeah the new PA takes more time to load YT and I don't see better playback (if that's the purpose of the patch), at one point it lagged like hell.

Where is the patch?

Guest Mohamed Atiea

it's inside the ROM itself if I understood C3C0 last couple of posts correctly

I dont know but itwas not working after I installed PA 06/01/2013 now i am back to PA 01/01/2013 and youtube is playing fast again.

Guest Anglobal

Unable to run s2e. Tried KonstaT modified version that was linked to from cfx2 thread and it wont run. Says app not compatible with this version of android.

Guest Dio-Genes

There is one thing, that's puzzling me. When I started to use Int2Ext I speacially bought me a new SD Card, Class 10. It made sense to me. The speed (read write) was fast, write up to 8 MB/sec. When I copy something to the card right now (using Link2SD) the max. speed is limited to 1.8 MB/sec.

Maybe this gives a hint to someone of the programmers/developers. It seems very slow. The size of the EXT (3) partition is 2 GB, the Card is 16 GB, it was much faster with the PA ROM.

Just flashed the new version yesterday and find, tilal again made a really good job. This ROM is so wonderful. Though I was looking sometimes to Octo or so, I miss so much there compared to the 4.2x, it's simply incredible.

Thank you so much, tilal.

Guest mhstrijbos

I'm still getting some weird behaviour during calls...the battery stats pop up, or the calendar, or the sms app....

Really crazy stuf...Recalibrated th prox. sensor, cleared cache, but no effect....

There is one thing, that's puzzling me. When I started to use Int2Ext I speacially bought me a new SD Card, Class 10. It made sense to me. The speed (read write) was fast, write up to 8 MB/sec. When I copy something to the card right now (using Link2SD) the max. speed is limited to 1.8 MB/sec.

Maybe this gives a hint to someone of the programmers/developers. It seems very slow. The size of the EXT (3) partition is 2 GB, the Card is 16 GB, it was much faster with the PA ROM.

Just flashed the new version yesterday and find, tilal again made a really good job. This ROM is so wonderful. Though I was looking sometimes to Octo or so, I miss so much there compared to the 4.2x, it's simply incredible.

Thank you so much, tilal.

I have a problem with the SD Card 16GB Class 10, my skate do not see any + 8GB ... I try Transcend, Kingston, Verbatim (16GB) ... any solution for that? tnx :)

Guest milosmarjanovic

Please i have zte skate...a root this phone and my android logo first logo when i switch on phone is brown and it is not like a origin.What I to do?please help,sorry for my bad English :D

Guest Dio-Genes

Have you tried adjusting the sd buffer? There are apps for that, maybe it helps, but it's just a guess..

Hi, no, I never worked with stuff like that, e. g. TPT helper or so. Just do the partitioning and SD-EXT in CWM, thats all. Always worked fine for me.

Guest Medo3G

The patch is not in the roms yet, guys.

I have it loclally only in my WIP version.

I could've sworn that vids took way longer to load in 6/1 PA

maybe my internet just slowed down :P

Guest rangeoshun

Hi, no, I never worked with stuff like that, e. g. TPT helper or so. Just do the partitioning and SD-EXT in CWM, thats all. Always worked fine for me.

I used this one:

This is changing a parameter in a file system (thus the need of Root access) that manages the size of the cache on the memory card. By default, this value is set to 128 (kb) but it was found that changing this value in 2048 (kb), the performances are optimized, making read-write on our external memory faster. Many thanks to brainmaster, XDA Member that discover this.

https://play.google....crease.it&hl=hu

I could've sworn that vids took way longer to load in 6/1 PA

maybe my internet just slowed down :P

You didn't get me. The patch I am talking about is NOT yet in 6.1 PJ