How to enable word (((waiting))) like Nokia when I call someone

Guest alaa ahmedy

Guest alaa ahmedy

All my problem now >>>

>>>

How to enable word (((waiting))) like Nokia when I call someone who is already in another call and he active call waiting serves.

plz some help becouse it's make me problems with my friends

this pic not main but i want my phone have like this

918085630.png

so please help i have zte blade gen2 :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Please don't bump a thread when you have only just made it, it is not good forum etiquette.

People on these forums do have other things to do rather than answer new threads seconds after they were made, if you send an email to someone you don't send them another one 4 hours later asking if they have read it yet, you send them an email again a couple of days later if you don't get a response. The same applies for forums.

Ranting over, In answer to your question - I don't think that Android supports this feature as I have never seen it before on any Android device, thus I think that it would be very difficult to implement for very little reward. This also may be something that the network does rather than the phone though I'm not sure.

Edited by hydo1

Guest alaa ahmedy

Please don't bump a thread when you have only just made it, it is not good forum etiquette.

People on these forums do have other things to do rather than answer new threads seconds after they were made, if you send an email to someone you don't send them another one 4 hours later asking if they have read it yet, you send them an email again a couple of days later if you don't get a response. The same applies for forums.

Ranting over, In answer to your question - I don't think that Android supports this feature as I have never seen it before on any Android device, thus I think that it would be very difficult to implement for very little reward. This also may be something that the network does rather than the phone though I'm not sure.

oh sorry about that :(

but my friend have galaxi mini and it working on her mobile phone , why our zte blade haven't that??!! :blush: