[ROM][JB] CM10 by Joestone

Guest mattia107

Guest djuroue

This option which made internal sd card as primary is not good to me. What is the simpliest way to swap internal and external sd card, so my external sd would be used as primary ?!

Guest Dazzozo

Sorry I've been quiet for a while guys. Been working on bigger things behind the scenes and got a bit sick of people suddenly starting the anti-Daz movement. :P

xwZnE.png

Guest marcars

This option which made internal sd card as primary is not good to me. What is the simpliest way to swap internal and external sd card, so my external sd would be used as primary ?!

when can we expect new ROM?

Guest djuroue

Sorry I've been quiet for a while guys. Been working on bigger things behind the scenes and got a bit sick of people suddenly starting the anti-Daz movement. :P

xwZnE.png

Its not an Anti-Daz movement, just killing boring time with trying something new :) Anyway, great news ...

Guest Dazzozo

We just said that you didnt finish any rom. Noting anti-Daz just truth! You can change truth!

A ROM is never "finished". :)

Besides, what do you think I'm trying to do? I'm not just trying to hack things to get them working, I'm trying to do things properly.

Guest rale_ts

xwZnE.png

Great news Daz! Looking forward for your next release :)

Guest Rostilj xD

Besides, what do you think I'm trying to do? I'm not just trying to hack things to get them working, I'm trying to do things properly.

I understand but how much rom you started? I think that is better to finish (read make fully working) 1 CM rom then start other. I love CM and it is important to port other roms! Please focus on CM10 (for exemple) and make it the best you can! This is the point!

Guest Dazzozo

I understand but how much rom you started? I think that is better to finish (read make fully working) 1 CM rom then start other. I love CM and it is important to port other roms! Please focus on CM10 (for exemple) and make it the best you can! This is the point!

Again, what do you think I'm doing? What's the version of that screenshot right above?

When Daz started CM9 he stated at the time that he was doing it to give users something to play with while he worked on the bigger project of CM10. CM10 was always the 'main' project from what I have read and the only reason that we have CM9 is because a lot of the work was already done during his work with CM10. You make it sound like he started CM9 and then half way through stopped working on it to start working on CM10; which is simply not true

Guest Rostilj xD

I'm not just trying to hack things to get them working, I'm trying to do things properly.

You just said.

Cool things: There is not new builds of CM9 or CM10.1! You working on CM10 only, but I dont know that few days ago.

This is cool:

xwZnE.png

And please continiue work on only one rom.

Guest djuroue

As i said... While waiting, there are plenty of other roms to try, if people cant live without everyday flashing :D

Perfect CM10 will be released, no matter when :)

Guest Red:Eagle

xwZnE.png

Why you didin't have network?

Guest Dazzozo

And please continiue work on only one rom.

Why? Why does everyone insist on assuming that I've abandoned everything else? I've said it time and time again that I can just merge fixes back in to CM9 which has very little wrong with it anyway.

No. I will work how I want on what I want. I do this for fun, don't take that away from me.

Guest timfimjim

Well said.

Guest semper fidelis

And I took CM10's Dazzozo and I customized and changed as I wanted, I changed and created new lines of code, but this does not mean that I am developer. Now I see that many CM10 occurred, but none compare to the developed of Dazzozo. If all were copied some ROMs, why not made better? My oppinion is that those who want to dezvolre ROMs, they should do what has never been done before or to help complete one that has not been done.

It's just an opinion.

Sorry for my bad english :( ;)

Edited by semper fidelis