menu-icons-and other things....

Guest teresato

Guest teresato

Hi people!

This is very odd.... I organize all my icon (on the general menu) then I save the changes ....okay.... but oddly, and at any time, randomly some icons change the order.... not any icon in particular (an app that I installed or vodafone stuff/crap)

Anyone knows why on the earth happen this?

thanks a lot

I'm not sure what the problem is. I recommend downloading a new launcher, like nova or apex. You can get them on the play store for free.

Edited by kyan31

Guest teresato

maybe(just maybe) it's because some apps were intalled on my sd card....so, when I turn on my g300 until the system make their sd test ,the mobile assume that those apps doesn't exist...

maybe(just maybe) it's because some apps were intalled on my sd card....so, when I turn on my g300 until the system make their sd test ,the mobile assume that those apps doesn't exist...

Maybe. Download another launcher, as you will have more features and this problem may go away. I recommend nova launcher:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teslacoilsw.launcher

Guest teresato

Confirmed! If you install an app on the internal memory, the icon's app keep the place assigned for you inside the main menu. But, you you install the app on the SD card, the place could be change randomly.