[ROM][JB][4.1.2] MariDroi - M6 [03/17] (Based on ShenDu 130314)

Guest marcars

Guest dannchelu

Any pro's or con's compared to CM10?

With this rom I have no 3g reboots and no 3g battery drain. It runs smooth and at this moment is a little better over Cm10 r 2

Guest nsmacd1

With this rom I have no 3g reboots and no 3g battery drain. It runs smooth and at this moment is a little better over Cm10 r 2

You've sold me - Time to install & test!

Edit - 1st impressions are good (except a few Chinese bits popping up now and again) - Also, as with CM10, the proximity sensor/black screen issue is completely solved - In CM10 it worked due to the caller ID lag, but this is as it should be!

Edited by nsmacd1

Guest Exzorcist

wonderful rom! ) But noticed today 2 problems. 1 when the battery level falls below 20% occurred several restarts. 2 after sleep mode,overclocking broken...

sorry for my english...

Guest nsmacd1

Any way to add the 'Smooth' circular battery mod used in CM10, or compatible one?

Also, any way to change the menus (ie settings) background back to black from the default white?

wonderful rom! ) But noticed today 2 problems. 1 when the battery level falls below 20% occurred several restarts. 2 after sleep mode,overclocking broken...

sorry for my english...

not happening here. My phone has been under 20% almost all day, and iḿ running 245-1229 mhz, smartassv2 and noop.

Guest marcars

Any way to add the 'Smooth' circular battery mod used in CM10, or compatible one?

Also, any way to change the menus (ie settings) background back to black from the default white?

you mean system settings->personalized->notifcation drawer->battery status syle?

Guest nsmacd1

Thanks mate!

Next Question - Anyone know how to use the 2.5GB internal storage to move apps to, as Link2SD reports an error /data/sdext2 mount not found?

Sussed it - an uninstall and reinstall did the trick!

Edited by nsmacd1

Guest dannchelu

this morning had a reboot at 26% battery, but i dont know if it was a 3g reboot or something else. Today i will try cm10r3 to see if i have 3 g reboots and if i still have i return on this rom and wait version 2

Guest bflmpesseveze

i cant install jb keyboard...

Edit: my false ;p working but in camera i see full artefacts

Those artefacts will appear if you uninstall shendu's default pic viewer

Guest bflmpesseveze

Ok, rom is multilanguage (czech is working fine only menu is in english and date in chinese), Rayman is really working but soooooo sloooooow. Rom has many problems with speed. Menu is slow, sometimes freezes, turn on phone from "sleeping" is also not working everytime. Sometimes you have to wait around 15 sec to wake it up. This mornig I also tried alarm. I had to press "close" for 20 sec without joke to stop the ringing. Increasing ringing volume is not working. JB keyobard give you error while try installing. But its not rom problem. Camera working ok, 3G, Wifi, blue-tooth, everything is fine, Call volume is ok too. Overclocking is possible (4129 in antutu at 1229MHz (interactive or smartassV2)). After all I couldnt find any others big problems.

EDIT: BTW why is every miui or shendu based ROM so slow at 2D in antutu? I have 250 with this ROM and 450 in stock+, infusion, Cyanogen 10..

Edited by bflmpesseveze

Guest marcars

Exellent speed on this rom but i have a fc on sound settings and there is no any tone.Please fix this becouse i like this rom :)

Fixed. Please download a ROM install one more time

link is not working anymore..

Now it works.

There are 3-4 chinese apks in shendu rom. It is a piece of cake to remove them.

The only "problem" is few chinese simbols in top of notification bar.

Some folks have tatoos with chinese symbols - so what is the big deal having a small chinese sign.

After all we all bought a chinese phone - it is not something to be ashame of.

So leave this little sign alone, dont kill it - let it live. :)

Edited by dakok

There are 3-4 chinese apks in shendu rom. It is a piece of cake to remove them.

The only "problem" is few chinese simbols in top of notification bar.

Some folks have tatoos with chinese symbols - so what is the big deal having a small chinese sign.

After all we all bought a chinese phone - it is not something to be ashame of.

So leave this little sign alone, dont kill it - let it live. :)

haha, exactly :)