[DEV][ROM][2014-06-16] CyanogenMod 10 (Continuation of KonstaT's work)

High daemond:

GROSSARTIG !!!

A real great work.

After applying the btfix for my blade, no problems with bt-streaming - as in version before...

Also can switch on/off BT how I want now:-)...

Thanks for the praise. :) But why do you need a separate bluetooth fix? What does this do? Why hasn't it been incorporated into most ROMs?

What exacty this line means?

Nothing important. The build type mostly affects naming.

where i can get a compiled version (.apk) effem radio app ? would it work on android 2.3.7 CM ? i try to compile but found few errors. com.stericsson.hardware.fm library is absent in all sdk ?

and what target of sdk

android:targetSdkVersion="?"

The app will never work on CM7. It uses many APIs that are only available on ICS and later, and of course it relies on the new FM API.

The new FM app Effem is not good as it supposed to be. However, thanks a lot for the excellent work!

This post is not as good as it should have been.

Guest ilopez85

New build is up on the first post. Changelog below.

Thanks again for your work :)

The new FM app Effem is not good as it supposed to be. However, thanks a lot for the excellent work!

No comments...

Edited by ilopez85

Guest ds-driver

But why do you need a separate bluetooth fix? What does this do? Why hasn't it been incorporated into most ROMs?

Hello Daemond,

my problem is, that i can only switch on BT once. When stopping BT later im am not able to start it again. The BT-ON-Switch won´t get blue... Also the grey switch (when off) is too dark. It seems, that BT was totally unlocable...

Today also my bt-fix won´t help me for this problem. These BT on/off probs i had with my Blade also on several CM7 Versions. There the fix helps...

Perhaps an other app disturbs.... so i let BT on whole time :-)(

By the way: the DSP-settings don´t show any effect on my Blade. No difference with Equalizer or bass-boost. I tried the equalizer-app from market; this works...

Thanks for asking

P.

Guest khizhny
The new FM application (Github) is now ready for general consumption. It's called Effem. ;) Here's what it looks like:

ZDfoGUm.pngiCpSJb2.pngy5zTVCY.png

It's simple, but clean and hopefully aesthetically pleasing for most people. All important features are supported. Automatic seeking, manual seeking (long press), station saving, headphone detection, and RDS support including radio text.

I'm currently compiling a clean build of the whole ROM and will upload it in a few hours.

Installed effem on cm 10.1 from KonstaT. Works fine but volume control isn't working. Any ideas?

Guest elrond_bs

You are using modified version of the app (for 4.2), so you shouldn't bother the original author. Also, please don't post same question in multiple threads, except if you are developer trying to improve the app.

Edited by elrond_bs

Guest ds-driver

But why do you need a separate bluetooth fix? What does this do? Why hasn't it been incorporated into most ROMs?

Hi Daemond,

i tried KONSTATs 4.2.2 Release - there the Bluetooth is switchable without any problems on my Blade.

Perhaps you can change the BT related data vom 4.2.2 to your 4.1.2...

greetings

P.

Guest cricri0464

Hi All,

i've noticed issue with audio routing and the new effem app. Let me try to describe it briefly :

If i stop listening radio by pressing the stop button, then unplug the headset and close the app, sound keep routed to the headset indstead of speaker ... the only way is then to reboot the blade...

is there any workaround ?

Anyway, great work Daemond, and may thanks to keep our blade alive...

Bonne soirée ..:)

Guest irish.bluewood

Hey guys. Needing help over here.

Today I installed the current version posted on the first page (the NIGHTLY build) and the menus/UI seem to be fluid and fairly fast. However, it's not connecting to a mobile network operator. Going to "Settings -> More -> Mobile networks -> Network operators", it detects the available mobile operators in the area. After I select specifically my operator (vodafone PT) a notification says "Registered on network", but right after that I get another one in the notification bar saying I have no service.

I can receive text messages, but if I try to make phone calls or send any messages it complains with "Mobile network not available". My device is a ZTE Blade Gen2. Can anyone help me?

Guest lunario

Hey guys. Needing help over here.

Today I installed the current version posted on the first page (the NIGHTLY build) and the menus/UI seem to be fluid and fairly fast. However, it's not connecting to a mobile network operator. Going to "Settings -> More -> Mobile networks -> Network operators", it detects the available mobile operators in the area. After I select specifically my operator (vodafone PT) a notification says "Registered on network", but right after that I get another one in the notification bar saying I have no service.

I can receive text messages, but if I try to make phone calls or send any messages it complains with "Mobile network not available". My device is a ZTE Blade Gen2. Can anyone help me?

umm no problems here with tmn reinstall rom by doing factory reset , wipe cache, advanced format dalvik cache and , and mounts and storage , then format system

make sure you have installed gapps too

Edited by lunario

Guest irish.bluewood

umm no problems here with tmn reinstall rom by doing factory reset , wipe cache, advanced format dalvik cache and , and mounts and storage , then format system

make sure you have installed gapps too

I tried the steps you mentioned multiple times and with different versions of the rom. Google Play is working, the wireless works normally, I just can't get a signal from the mobile operator. I also tried with a Uzo SIM card (another operator here) and it didn't work either. My guess is that something might be wrong with the antenna configurations or something like that, but I don't know what to do now...

Edited by irish.bluewood

Guest thanasis00

I tried the steps you mentioned multiple times and with different versions of the rom. Google Play is working, the wireless works normally, I just can't get a signal from the mobile operator. I also tried with a Uzo SIM card (another operator here) and it didn't work either. My guess is that something might be wrong with the antenna configurations or something like that, but I don't know what to do now...

Try a different sd card for the TPT. I have encountered a similar problem and the fault was the sd card.

Guest Retand1

Hi All,

i've noticed issue with audio routing and the new effem app. Let me try to describe it briefly :

If i stop listening radio by pressing the stop button, then unplug the headset and close the app, sound keep routed to the headset indstead of speaker ... the only way is then to reboot the blade...

is there any workaround ?

Anyway, great work Daemond, and may thanks to keep our blade alive...

Bonne soirée .. :)

I have the same problem here.

Guest pt123

Hi there!

I wasn't have any issue until yesterday: my phone breaked up and then made a automatically boot. But when I was to use it again, my phone didn't recognized sd card. Then I went to storage and didn't appear the option to "install sd card". I turned off the phone, removed the battery and sd card and put them again. I turned it on and the phone wasn't recognizing sd card again. Then, I tried my sd card on another phone and was working and I put a different sd card on my phone and didn't recognized it ...

Also I went to recovery menu and appeared the error "can't mount sd card" and finally tried to connect phone via usb and doesn't work, but only charges...

Any thoughts? Thanks!

ps: I connect the sd card to the pc via adaptor and it's "working" perfectly ...

Guest zeekzar

Hi there!

I wasn't have any issue until yesterday: my phone breaked up and then made a automatically boot. But when I was to use it again, my phone didn't recognized sd card. Then I went to storage and didn't appear the option to "install sd card". I turned off the phone, removed the battery and sd card and put them again. I turned it on and the phone wasn't recognizing sd card again. Then, I tried my sd card on another phone and was working and I put a different sd card on my phone and didn't recognized it ...

Also I went to recovery menu and appeared the error "can't mount sd card" and finally tried to connect phone via usb and doesn't work, but only charges...

Any thoughts? Thanks!

ps: I connect the sd card to the pc via adaptor and it's "working" perfectly ...

A few months ago the same happened to me but it turns out it was a bad sd card giving its firts gliches. After a couple of weeks it went crazy in the pc also. Giving I/O errors in linux console.

Guest gavin08

sqlite3 /data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases/settings.db "INSERT INTO secure (name,value) VALUES ('device_provisioned','1');"

Does this still work to make the home button work?

Guest pt123

A few months ago the same happened to me but it turns out it was a bad sd card giving its firts gliches. After a couple of weeks it went crazy in the pc also. Giving I/O errors in linux console.

Sd card works on another phone, so I guess the problem is really on the phone... In fact, two months ago I bought another sd card because I was having issues and with this sd card it fixed the problem. But what I think is weird is the fact that in storage doesn't appear the option to install sd card ...

Guest elrond_bs

sqlite3 /data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases/settings.db "INSERT INTO secure (name,value) VALUES ('device_provisioned','1');"

Does this still work to make the home button work?

Last time I checked, it did (few months ago). Just try it, won't break anything.

If it doesn't work, check if your system is at least 160MB and if you installed the correct gapps from page 1 here. These are the most likely reasons for your home button not to work. :)

Edited by elrond_bs

Guest zeekzar

Sd card works on another phone, so I guess the problem is really on the phone... In fact, two months ago I bought another sd card because I was having issues and with this sd card it fixed the problem. But what I think is weird is the fact that in storage doesn't appear the option to install sd card ...

My old sd card also worked on another phone. Did you try another card on the phone since this happened?

EDIT: BTW, daemond... you rule.

Edited by zeekzar

Guest pt123

My old sd card also worked on another phone. Did you try another card on the phone since this happened?

EDIT: BTW, daemond... you rule.

Yes I've already tried, but the phone doesn't recognize any of them

Edited by pt123

Guest Nummer5

Hello!

I have since some weeks problems with memory management.

My Blade slows down extremly and most times i get a "system ui has stopped".

I use Nova Launcher instead Trebuchet.

Playing with Z-Ram doesn´t help.

Reinstalling with formating all partitions also not.

Does anyone have the same problems?

Greeting,

Nr5