[DEV][ROM][2014-06-16] CyanogenMod 10 (Continuation of KonstaT's work)

Guest lunario

Did you create an ext2/3 partition in recovery?

and you need to select the option mount as ext4 then reboot then go to s2e again and you can move the apps

Guest stanvladut

I have trouble with voice typing. Am I the only one? Can I solve this problem? Also Google Search don't work properly with voice search...

Guest adipec

an sd card with at least 1mb free is required in order to download new content

WHY i received this message in every game which i want to start playing ?

pls HELP

Guest zeekzar

pls HELP

Is your SD card full? Some games need a buffer (usually free games with ads).

Guest buker

First of all, thanks for your great work daemond.

I think I found a bug. After a few hours using the phone, when I try to turn on mobile data using notification drawer, it doesn't work. Moreover, icon doesn't hover and mobile data is still off. I must reboot the phone to turn on the mobile data. Anyone could confirm that? Logcat is available here http://pastebin.com/96i9bAUd

Guest elrond_bs

pls HELP

I thinks that's what some old games say (Asphalt 5 for example), when they are incompatible with Jelly Bean's new SD card location ("storage/sdcard0" instead of the old "/sdcard" or "mnt/sdcard"). Even if you already have their full game data, they give same message. Apparently they don't recognize the SD card properly (but not in ICS, where they work). There could be a way around this, but I don't know it. If anyone can help?

Edited by elrond_bs

Guest barbecos

well, now i can't download anything from the play store, i always get some errors while installing but i'm not sure it's an issue connected to the rom, or is it?

Guest Pofka

Does the texture corruption issue solve the random reboot s..

Coz there is always bad screen issue maybe be texture before reboot

I have never experienced random reboot with this rom. Even though I was having graphical glitches. Did you install with full wipe?

Guest zeekzar

I thinks that's what some old games say (Asphalt 5 for example), when they are incompatible with Jelly Bean's new SD card location ("storage/sdcard0" instead of the old "/sdcard" or "mnt/sdcard"). Even if you already have their full game data, they give same message. Apparently they don't recognize the SD card properly (but not in ICS, where they work). There could be a way around this, but I don't know it. If anyone can help?

A symlink should do the trick.

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

A symlink is basically a "shortcut" to the partition or folder you want. So basically creating a shortcut with the name "sdcard" on / would make the applications trying to access /sdcard be redirected to /storage/sdcard0. xD

Guest czipis

I have a problem with slow contact name resolving during incoming phone call. It takes about 15 second to resolve contact name, during this time only phone number is visible.

Guest zeekzar

I have a problem with slow contact name resolving during incoming phone call. It takes about 15 second to resolve contact name, during this time only phone number is visible.

I have that problem once in a while. I think it has to do with resources used/free at the time of the call.

Guest adipec

A symlink is basically a "shortcut" to the partition or folder you want. So basically creating a shortcut with the name "sdcard" on / would make the applications trying to access /sdcard be redirected to /storage/sdcard0. xD

i only have to create a folder which is called : sdcard and then gameloft ...bla bla bla? :)

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

i only have to create a folder which is called : sdcard and then gameloft ...bla bla bla? :)

No. You have to create a shortcut named "sdcard" that redirects to /storage/sdcard.

Write this on Terminal Emulator with root permissions ("type "su", press enter and then write this):

ln -s /sdcard /storage/sdcard0

Guest adipec

No. You have to create a shortcut named "sdcard" that redirects to /storage/sdcard.

Write this on Terminal Emulator with root permissions ("type "su", press enter and then write this):

ln -s /sdcard /storage/sdcard0

i have a message link failed File exists

Guest adipec

then put ln -s /storage/sdcard0 /sdcard AND ln -s /storage/sdcard0 /mnt/sdcard

thank you for your help and patience,but there is little problem i am impatient :P

I tried to write it, but every time the same(link failed File exists)

I can live without it, anyway thanks :)