[DEV][ROM][2014-06-16] CyanogenMod 10 (Continuation of KonstaT's work)

Using this Rom for some days, really nice one.

Till now is working fine, but still testing it.

Just keep the good work, and keep them stable :)

I like this ROM, but I have a problem with the automatic time, it delays of 30 minutes quite often, so I am late the morning with my alarm clock!

This option adjusts the time according to a service (NITZ) of your mobile network provider. On some networks the time/date info isn't very accurate, and on many the service isn't supported at all! Try ClockSync instead.

Guest Pofka

This option adjusts the time according to a service (NITZ) of your mobile network provider. On some networks the time/date info isn't very accurate, and on many the service isn't supported at all! Try ClockSync instead.

Strange but on other phone with the same carrier automatic time works without problems.

Edited by Pofka

Guest styrofoam

I'll try, thank you! :-)

Strange but on other phone with the same carrier automatic time works without problems.

Yes, it's strange! :-s

I just realized!

I never had a problem with Bouygues and I just spent at Sfr, and the problem started!

Too bad, he works with the internet, I turned off all the time!

Edited by styrofoam

Guest subballo

I have some sort MMS issue. I don't know if it is specific for this rom because I have read that other users have had also some problems. I use Finnish Saunalahti and I can't send or receive any MMS messages. Settings are correct and I have tried different settings. I only use mobile data and can't confirm if MMS messages work with wifi like some users have said. If anyone has any tips how to make it work I would really appreciate it! I have used this phone with various roms already over two years and I don't want to change my phone :)

Guest ziofaggio

Hi folks,

has someone tried " INFINITY Engine 2.1 Super Edition | fly up your phone" ?

Infinity is an engine which presents you a mixture of performance and smoothness ! Infinity engine is sth more than an simple script ! it runs on every boot , optimize your system kill lags , improve phone overall and .....I should thank my friend morteza who helped me a lot in work

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2229528

This rom is awesome, but is this Infinity Engine can make it better ...

Guest fema

Sorry if it has been asked, but is there something with the gapps linked in the first post that makes Play Store unable to update?

Guest ziofaggio

Sorry if it has been asked, but is there something with the gapps linked in the first post that makes Play Store unable to update?

i haven't problem with the gapps linke here.

But a few of day ago gapps was been upgraded and now i don't see my smartphone in play.google.com.

I can install and upgrade apps only from the smartphone's market.

Guest Simono

I use GAPPS from first post and my Play Store was upgraded, so this means all is OK (upgrade to the new version is send in diffrent time to all users).

i haven't problem with the gapps linke here.

But a few of day ago gapps was been upgraded and now i don't see my smartphone in play.google.com.

I can install and upgrade apps only from the smartphone's market.

I see my ZTE Blade on PC via play.google.com and can do all what is possible.

Guest fema

My CM7 had already updated Play Store days ago, so that's why I don't understand. But I guess I'll wait then. Thanks.

Guest elrond_bs

That doesn't mean anything, Play Store update is very irregular. You can always just install the latest Play Store apk if you don't want to wait.

Guest ziofaggio

I use GAPPS from first post and my Play Store was upgraded, so this means all is OK (upgrade to the new version is send in diffrent time to all users).

I see my ZTE Blade on PC via play.google.com and can do all what is possible.

ok.

then i'll do a factory reset and i'll reinstall all.

no problem. :)

Guest Carlos Manuel Leemet

Wow.. I haven't used my Blade a long time.. I just checked what new is working and seems like everything works now.. :)

Nice! Thanks! :)

Guest playedalive

First I want to say 1000's of Thanks!

It's running smooth, it's fast...it's just too good...but (Cm10 & Cm10.1) take too much of background data..If I restrict background data means Google services not working...there is any way to solve this issue?

Guest elrond_bs

This is not a problem with CM10 or any particular ROM. This is Google backup being a crap and not caring about your internet traffic. When you first install the ROM or wipe data, Google backup will start restoring settings and data from previous ROM without asking you or considering that you are on 3G. You must turn it off after install until you are on Wifi. Also you may turn OFF synchronizations and keep only data ON to save some traffic. Another nice solution, in addition to the above, is Android Firewall.

Edited by elrond_bs

Guest ilopez85

It's possible to port this from KonstaT's cm10.1 to cm10?

14.5. changelog:

• backport low memory killer from 3.4 kernel (thanks to plaguedbypenguins)
  • faster wifi reconnection after deep sleep (thanks to plaguedbypenguins)

... and:

get-prebuilts to update Terminal

replace Music with Apollo

Thanks again.

Edited by ilopez85

Guest leripe

Before someone asks:

lowmemorykiller is the part of the kernel responsible for killing background apps so that foreground apps can run. this is how normal memory management works in android. important apps are selected and ranked by userspace parts of android and it then lets the kernel lowmemorykiller cull the lowest ranked apps. this patch improves how this part of android works. it seems more important to do this right in cm10.1 than it was in cm7.

Guest thanos3xd

Hi folks,

has someone tried " INFINITY Engine 2.1 Super Edition | fly up your phone" ?

Infinity is an engine which presents you a mixture of performance and smoothness ! Infinity engine is sth more than an simple script ! it runs on every boot , optimize your system kill lags , improve phone overall and .....I should thank my friend morteza who helped me a lot in work

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2229528

This rom is awesome, but is this Infinity Engine can make it better ...

I try to install it but cwm says that instalation aborted....I mount system and again the same!! How to install it??

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

Daemond, i've been wondering, can the FM Radio audio be routed to the speaker? I have seen it in several devices, for exemple the Galaxy s2,3 and both s4 versions (gt-i9505 and gt-i9500), and also we can put the audio from calls, skype, viber, etc to the speaker. So maybe the FM Radio can be routed too, with a little work, if you have the time/patience for it of course. :)

Guest ilopez85

I've noticed small issues with button backlight in new release, random switch on/off when screen is off and keep on while charging.

Edited by ilopez85