Dev 3.0+ Kernel + CM 10.1/JB 4.2

Guest DeathArrow

Guest qwennys

@bong_adventurer

When you root with spectrum make sure that your phone is in debugging mode, and that you have the lg drivers installed. If that doesn't work, you could always flash another rom, a rooted one. I assume you still have recovery, right?

@Boris

I'm already sick of your shitposting. You said you're smart. A smart man should know when he is not wanted.

You don't even have an Optimus L3, dumbass. I really hope hecatae will ban you, or at least give you a warning. It makes me really mad to see people like you, pretending to be smart when they don't even know how to use a forum, or even the english language.

Guest Boris Blagojevic

@bong_adventurer

When you root with spectrum make sure that your phone is in debugging mode, and that you have the lg drivers installed. If that doesn't work, you could always flash another rom, a rooted one. I assume you still have recovery, right?

@Boris

I'm already sick of your shitposting. You said you're smart. A smart man should know when he is not wanted.

You don't even have an Optimus L3, dumbass. I really hope hecatae will ban you, or at least give you a warning. It makes me really mad to see people like you, pretending to be smart when they don't even know how to use a forum, or even the english language.

I had the LG Optimus L3 E400 and I am doing this because I like to helping people who have a problems with this model what I had too.And about Hecate he should not bann me because I am not doing nothing wrong and bad.Because I am not that kind a person.I am watching your behaviour and learning from you about what is right and good and what is bad and wrong.If you even understand that.I hope you do.If people offend me insault me I will forgive them soon or later and I will understand.I am not like you because I don't want to be like you because of that your behaviour bad and wrong thing is happening on this world if you are people smarter and you are aperently not nothing of wrong and bad thing would never happend just listen and watch the global news about what are you doing and I have to take that but for how long I am asking you when you are people is going to do the right and good thing and not for the personal gain.Enough!Stop with that.

Guest yayakuya

i bet Hecatae will remove all your comments guys...

but +1 for Qwennys.... ;)

you know what... we have SmartAssV2 feature on our OC kernels (Stock n CM)

i guess Boris already had SmartAssV4 feature on his brain... lol :D

Guest Boris Blagojevic

Ha Ha very funny You have overclocking genie on yours brain

Guest qwennys

I had the LG Optimus L3 E400 and I am doing this because I like to helping people who have a problems with this model what I had too.And about Hecate he should not bann me because I am not doing nothing wrong and bad.Because I am not that kind a person.I am watching your behaviour and learning from you about what is right and good and what is bad and wrong.If you even understand that.I hope you do.If people offend me insault me I will forgive them soon or later and I will understand.I am not like you because I don't want to be like you because of that your behaviour bad and wrong thing is happening on this world if you are people smarter and you are aperently not nothing of wrong and bad thing would never happend just listen and watch the global news about what are you doing and I have to take that but for how long I am asking you when you are people is going to do the right and good thing and not for the personal gain.Enough!Stop with that.

What the hell are you blabbering there?

The only thing that I understood is that you said you wanted to help us. If you really wanted to help us you would start learning, and help us develop new roms/apps, like many others.

notsureifretardortroll.jpg

Guest Boris Blagojevic

I did not try superoneclick,but i want to try.maybe this will work.sorry CP is a shortcut name of celphone in our own dialect.

I can promise to you it will work.All others ways are only working for the first use and after first use others ways will stop working and it will disapointing you and let you down.With SuperOneClick v1.7 you can root and root as many times you want.Untill you get bored and get tired and get sick of rooting.I can promise you that.And keep that promise.And thank you for explaning. Edited by Boris Blagojevic

Guest Boris Blagojevic

What the hell are you blabbering there?

The only thing that I understood is that you said you wanted to help us. If you really wanted to help us you would start learning, and help us develop new roms/apps, like many others.

notsureifretardortroll.jpg

I can't develope roms because it requires that my Android ends in service almost many times per day and that cost you know.I can only test them let you know all about what I did find and do with thouse rom's that is all I can for now.Maybe some day I will swim in developing Android's waters.But I don't know to write leters of any program nothing at all first I have to learn the leters(basics)and than start with my first developing of aplications rom's themes and so one and sone etc and etc.If you can people figure it out what am I try to tell you properly on the right good and positive way.I don't know and dont understand PC lanugage of programing and developing I am under beginer about this. Edited by Boris Blagojevic

Guest qwennys

I can't develope roms because it requires that my Android ends in service almost many times per day and that cost you know.I can only test them let you know all about what I did find and do with thouse rom's that is all I can for now.Maybe some day I will swim in developing Android's waters.But I don't know to write leters of any program nothing at all first I have to learn the leters(basics)and than start with my first developing of aplications rom's themes and so one and sone etc and etc.If you can people figure it out what am I try to tell you properly on the right good and positive way.I don't know and dont understand PC lanugage of programing and developing I am under beginer about this.

Then, why don't you learn english, or how to use a damn forum. You double-posted, yet again.

Guest Boris Blagojevic

Then, why don't you learn english, or how to use a damn forum. You double-posted, yet again.

I know english but I don't know to develop.I see that you are people one of thouse who I have to draw everything what I am trying to say. Edited by Boris Blagojevic

Guest Boris Blagojevic

I know he will actualy I am counting on that.By the way what your statement about my brain is supouse to mean I don't want to take that as another insault on my account.And if you are really want to know my brain is working and functioning as 2-4 human's brains in one.Like HYperthreading on single and dual core CPU's.Did you know that is human brain is most powerfull native supercomputer in the nature.It can perform atleast 130 bilion operations per second.If you really want to know. Edited by Boris Blagojevic

Guest bong_adventurer

Debugging and allow non market installation was on when i root my lg l3,but nothing happen.sorry cwm was gone,because i was in stockrom now and not rooted.thanks

Guest bong_adventurer

I can promise to you it will work.All others ways are only working for the first use and after first use others ways will stop working and it will disapointing you and let you down.With SuperOneClick v1.7 you can root and root as many times you want.Untill you get bored and get tired and get sick of rooting.I can promise you that.And keep that promise.And thank you for explaning.

Guest bong_adventurer

Thanks for your help,and for your time of explaining.i wll root my lg l3 using this method,if i have time because im busy with my work.thanks once again.

Guest ps5cfw

You two should be put inside a box for the North Pole.

1) Boris, you badword piece of.... get your ass out of here! You can't speak english, you don't own an L3 ANYMORE and most of all you are a badword retard troll.

2) Bong, stop posting 999 times in a row, and stop posting here, this is NOT the topic where to talk about root.

I hope you will listen to me this time and you will get your ass out of here.

PS: Boris, you speak english so bad that Google Translate is far more accurate.

oh, 3) BORIS, Your brain works as half as everyone else's, and that's because Hyperthread doesn't fuc-king mean having multiple CPU in a computer. You retarded idiot.

Edited by ps5cfw

Guest Boris Blagojevic

1) Boris, you badword piece of.... get your ass out of here! You can't speak english, you don't own an L3 ANYMORE and most of all you are a badword retard troll.

2) Bong, stop posting 999 times in a row, and stop posting here, this is NOT the topic where to talk about root.

oh, 3) BORIS, Your brain works as half as everyone else's, and that's because Hyperthread doesn't fuc-king mean having multiple CPU in a computer. You retarded idiot.

Talk for yourself and keep insaulting and underestimate me.You don't know my mind potential yet.But when some day you see it you will be jelaous.At least I am not naive and stupid and bad person like you.And now please go to your work and see am I there and please talk to the wall the next time because I can't hear you anymore.Hecate please delete all the insaults ofences on my personal account please.And please forgive them because they don't know what they are saying and doing.

Guest ps5cfw

Talk for yourself and keep insaulting and underestimate me.You don't know my mind potential yet.But when some day you see it you will be jelaous.At least I am not naive and stupid and bad person like you.And now please go to your work and see am I there and please talk to the wall the next time because I can't hear you anymore.Hecate please delete all the insaults ofences on my personal account please.And please forgive them because they don't know what they are saying and doing.

I'm a developer and I won a lot pf contwsts, and I'm still 16,so yeah, can't complain

for the jealous part: I can't be jealous of someone that can't speak english.

Guest Boris Blagojevic

I'm a developer and I won a lot pf contwsts, and I'm still 16,so yeah, can't complain

for the jealous part: I can't be jealous of someone that can't speak english.

I speak english as you speak your own language in your own country and yes my english can only be better than it is for now.So please poor litle child just you don't please don't speak about my english you who are still wearing tipers and eating s*** but fruits. Edited by Boris Blagojevic

Guest Boris Blagojevic

And by the way there is no victory in arguing with me.So there is no use and real point to keep with this ridiculs fight and arguing.Can we all please be very nice friendly and polite and good friends no matter what?I can,but I don't know can I freely think and say the same thing for you too.

Edited by Boris Blagojevic

Guest ps5cfw

I speak english as you speak your ouw language in your own country and yes my english can only be better than it is for now.So please poor litle child just you don't please don't speak about my english you who are still wearing tipers and eating s*** but fruits.

Yeah, the "don't please don't " surely proved how much good you are at english, I can only imagine to have such marvelous abilities, And I sure wear tipers, SUUUURE.

1) Learn the badword english, you don't know english at all, and your name makes me wonder of a Russian. I don't know what's the matter with you, but google translate won't work for you crybaby.

2) You can't do what the badword you want on a forum, get it. WE DON'T WANT YOU, and I'm pretty sure you are near the BANHammer, all we can do is wait for your depart FOREVER.

3) You don't own an LG Optimus L3, and this isn't the topic where to talk about what do you want to talk, so, again, GTFO and STFU.

4) You ARE NOT a fu-cking genius! Get over this!!! You are far more stupid than my cat and the back of my refrigerator put together!

5) IDK, just stop and go away, we don't want you and we hate you a lot already.

Guest bong_adventurer

Okey.i will used google from now on rather than asking here.some people dont understand that im new here.its all yours.

Guest Boris Blagojevic

Yeah, the "don't please don't " surely proved how much good you are at english, I can only imagine to have such marvelous abilities, And I sure wear tipers, SUUUURE.

1) Learn the badword english, you don't know english at all, and your name makes me wonder of a Russian. I don't know what's the matter with you, but google translate won't work for you crybaby.

2) You can't do what the badword you want on a forum, get it. WE DON'T WANT YOU, and I'm pretty sure you are near the BANHammer, all we can do is wait for your depart FOREVER.

3) You don't own an LG Optimus L3, and this isn't the topic where to talk about what do you want to talk, so, again, GTFO and STFU.

4) You ARE NOT a fu-cking genius! Get over this!!! You are far more stupid than my cat and the back of my refrigerator put together!

5) IDK, just stop and go away, we don't want you and we hate you a lot already.You said that but I don't hate you or anybody else.I am here only because of habit.And I will stay here to help anybody who needs help.And I forgive you people again.And I will keep forgiving you insaults on my account.You simply don't know for no better.How much I can tell you are nothing but animals and rage beasts you are no human beings at all.Go ahead and have nice insaults aganist me.Please atack me more and please insault me more.Please continue..I am hungry for more insaults you mindless animals.And just to thank you for example what kind a human I should not be.I am complete the oposite from all of you to the good and positive way.That is why I keep forgiving over and over again.Thanks again for the life lesson.Thank you my brothers.And also I am learning and from you too from your's own mistakes what is right and wrong good and bad.And I want to thank you for that too my brothers.I will keep to be your's good friend and brother.No matter what count on that all of you here I will not leave from here and I am always here around.I have a soul too so I have too defen myself from your's negstive side of personality.I belive that you are like me deep in the soul good people too and you don't mean anything what you just told me here.That is just one of your phasess that is all and nothing more that is why I keep to forgiving you people.

Edited by Boris Blagojevic

Guest Boris Blagojevic

Okey.i will used google from now on rather than asking here.some people dont understand that im new here.its all yours.

Did you try to root with SuperOneClick v1.7?If you did what happend?Is it worked?