What Launcher do you recommend .....

Guest LordlyAngel

Guest Caskarut

Is Go Launcher Ex any slower than the rest? I like the look of it, its so simple and sober.

Edited by Caskarut

Guest bladebuddy

If you have a spare £10 and want to try the fastest , 3d and futuristic launcher come ui engine then give (TFS shell )ago. If you can live with it, you won't be disappointed.

Not my cup of tea. J

Guest kyan31

It's weird that SPB shell 3D works so well, it's so smooth, and it's a full 3D launcher! On the other hand, other launchers like Nova and Apex never deliver the same smoothness. You may experience low framerate, or a spike of lag every so often.

I do hate SPB though, so I would never use it :P

Guest bladebuddy
It's weird that SPB shell 3D works so well, it's so smooth, and it's a full 3D launcher! On the other hand, other launchers like Nova and Apex never deliver the same smoothness. You may experience low framerate, or a spike of lag every so often.

I do hate SPB though, so I would never use it :P

I take it I got the spelling wrong. Been a while since I used it and thought I was near. With you on how well it runs though , to fast for my liking. J

Guest kyan31

I take it I got the spelling wrong. Been a while since I used it and thought I was near. With you on how well it runs though , to fast for my liking. J

No you didn't get the spelling wrong, TSF and SPB are two different launchers.

Guest fr0do

I can't fault apex or nova for speed or smoothness. I can even put up with trebuchet. ADW I can't configure to work for my most basic needs.

Edited by fr0do

Guest twrock

I recommend Apex launcher with sense theme for CM9.

I also really like Apex, but I use the Apex Black "theme" (actually, it just makes the color highlights black instead of blue, so it isn't so much a theme as it is just a color change). Simple, very similar to the stock launcher by default, but with a lot of nice configuration options if you prefer them. YMMV.