some information about orange san diego

Guest zakariahassen

Guest zakariahassen

hi i want to konw what is (PowerVR / Tegra 2 / Mali / Adreno) which one san diego uses ?? and what is armv5 armv6 and armv7 ?? is it the kind of the application? is there other kinds ?? does san diego run those kind of apps??

Guest domenico lamberti

PowerVR,Mali and Adreno are GPU's , GPU is graphical Processing Unit and Tegra is an SoC, SoC is System on a Chip, ARMv5 , ARMv6 and ARMv7 are different instruction set, newer revisions are for newer processor, and are just better (well thats my take anyway), the San Diego uses a PowerVR GPU an SGX540 to be exact

Guest intheblue

PowerVR,Mali and Adreno are GPU's , GPU is graphical Processing Unit and Tegra is an SoC, SoC is System on a Chip, ARMv5 , ARMv6 and ARMv7 are different instruction set, newer revisions are for newer processor, and are just better (well thats my take anyway), the San Diego uses a PowerVR GPU an SGX540 to be exact

You are correct in that the San Diego has a PowerVR SGX540 @400mhz GPU in its SoC.

ARMv5 , ARMv6 and ARMv7 are different revisions of the ARM CPU architecture. The San Diego has an Intel Atom (x86) CPU not an ARM CPU.

There is plenty of info on the SoC / CPU in this phone if you Google it.