OSD Spares available

Guest thirkd

Hi,

My daugther has shattered the screen on her OSD so I have been trawling the internet trying to find if I can get it fixed. This site comes up alot but I cant find anyone mentioning where you can buy replacement parts. After working out that the phone is really an Intel AZ210 I have found this site in the US selling some spares.

http://www.etradesup...ntel-az210.html

They have the screen and digitizer, the back cover and the SIM tray.

Has anyone tried any of therse parts?

I have not yet spoken to Orange but as we did not take out their insurance I expect that even if they will fix it it will take a while and be expensive.

Dave

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chauway

Hi,

My daugther has shattered the screen on her OSD so I have been trawling the internet trying to find if I can get it fixed. This site comes up alot but I cant find anyone mentioning where you can buy replacement parts. After working out that the phone is really an Intel AZ210 I have found this site in the US selling some spares.

http://www.etradesup...ntel-az210.html

They have the screen and digitizer, the back cover and the SIM tray.

Has anyone tried any of therse parts?

I have not yet spoken to Orange but as we did not take out their insurance I expect that even if they will fix it it will take a while and be expensive.

Dave

I did not buy those parts you mentioned above, but i got other parts from etradesupply. The parts are not bad.

Guest thirkd

To let everyone know, I got a screen/digitizer, it works if take out the phone motherboard and plug in the new one screen outside of a case. The problem is the corners on the front glass are not the same as the case, they are less rounded/more square and thus it wont fit into the case so I cant use the new screen.

So I am a bit stuck.

Dave