[ROM] [CM10.1+AOKP+PA3] Root Box for ZTE Blade (Updated 17/9/13)

Guest zeelog

Guest Mr.Edison.Dragon

Msm will constantly sends the same message though it presents u that it fails to send it.my friend told me that she receive four same message from me ,but my phone still showed that message hadn't send

Guest fight3r

Same here Sms sending says failed but message was sent ..... and plus I just tried to install BSplayer ... the installation went smoothly but when i tried to install the BSPlayer ARMv6 VFP support i got an error .... I tried getting it from google play and the .apk but still the same error not letting me install it... (same thing happend with any player requiring a support installation). Any inputs or a player the works???

Guest zeelog

zeelog u the awesome good rom, i am getting error while sending message...we cant send message!

Msm will constantly sends the same message though it presents u that it fails to send it.my friend told me that she receive four same message from me ,but my phone still showed that message hadn't send

try today's build, should fix sms issue...

Same here Sms sending says failed but message was sent ..... and plus I just tried to install BSplayer ... the installation went smoothly but when i tried to install the BSPlayer ARMv6 VFP support i got an error .... I tried getting it from google play and the .apk but still the same error not letting me install it... (same thing happend with any player requiring a support installation). Any inputs or a player the works???

what error did you receive? both bsplayer+codec & mxplayer+codec installed fine on mine...

Guest Lister Of Smeg

Hi ZeeLog,

I'm yet to try the new ROM... I've just upgraded to it... (did an upgrade, rather than a wipe/fresh) as have re-installed this rom so many times lately, I just wonna try a over the top upgrade, and keep my settings. However, I've now lost all my Apps.

I'm using an SD-EXT partition on my SD Card, and using Mounts2SD as the App to move them, as its the only one that works well with this rom... For some reason the S2E (for Android 4.2) doesnt work on this rom...

Any chance you can add a basic File Manager to your future roms also, as Im not sure how to get things going at the moment... Ive tried to re-install GApps over the top, but its not coming back up yet...? :(

Thanks again for all ya continued efforts though... :)

Cheers, Lister

Guest Lister Of Smeg

Hi ZeeLog,

Dont worry, Ive fixed it for now... I installed Mounts2SD via XDA link.... but a file manager would be handy in an upcoming rom. Sorry for short answer, not near my PC at mo... typing in conformable position... lol

Cheers, Lister

Guest Mr.Edison.Dragon

ould you tell me some ways to make the desktop not to be forced to closed when i run some big software.thank you

Guest fight3r

try today's build, should fix sms issue...

what error did you receive? both bsplayer+codec & mxplayer+codec installed fine on mine...

After updating to the latest build SmS delivery bug is fixed and i could install MX player pro and codec just fine... Keep up the great job m8

i am also facing same problem full to exactly same...

Guest khadu

Changelog:

ROOT-BOX [18 JUL 13]

http://goo.im/devs/z...ly-20130718.zip

More HALO fixes & improvements

Add option to set HALO size

Add option to set various date formats in status bar (ROM CONTROL > CLOCK)

CM Quiet hours fixes

Lockscreen: cCLOCK: fix text in weather layout

thanks for the update.... this rom is really good and stable .

i personally think that the only thing holding it back to become the best rom for blade is that the recent apps window lags , compared to cm10.1 ( i am not complaining, but if u could please improve it in your next update it would be great), although it is smooth and stable in all other areas and navigation bar works even better than it does in CM.

Moreover it says it is based on CM as well but i didn't find the CM settings (as seen in CM 10.1), and also notification pull-down is entirely opaque and cannot be changed to translucent or transparent as in CM.

Edited by khadu

Guest Lister Of Smeg

Hi ZeeLog,

Another welcomed and appreciated update from yourself, thanks for keeping this rom bang upto date and alive!! ;)

Can I make a couple of suggestions for the next rom update please..? ;) (space providing).

1) Include a file manager

2) Include some sort of SD-Ext tool (S2E doesnt work with this rom, however Mounts2SD does)

3) *big big wish, but know its practically impossible* Include the Weather structure that was in PAC 19:00 (CM10 / 4.1.2)

Other than that, top rom.... :)

Cheers, Lister

Guest khadu

well , a file manager would be really appreciated , although sd ext tool may not be useful to everyone as a system app as many users don't use it (although i do).......

if possible ,could u update the gapps package, the given zip is old and the newer version of google play has to be downloaded every time i do a clean install.

Edited by khadu

Guest lolasher

On build from 18th I have issues with clock on notification's bar. I don't know why but it sometimes stops working until restart the device.

Guest fight3r

The rom is pretty stable and i can recommend it for everyday use .... I have been testing it for over a week now and after the last updates its almost perfect ... I had only 3 or 4 random reboots (dont know why, the phone was idle) in one week ....

Keep up the great work m8 ......

Edited by fight3r

Guest satal

Hello,

first I apologize for my english and I hope that you may understand me anyway. Today I once again recorded the new version of ROOT BOX 18/07/13 on my Gen2 ZTE Blade, unfortunately, once again calling the same problem as before with older versions, that is when the phone switches off all by itself without ringing times talk mode, though I have no idea that you called me. Where do I need to change something in the settings that the phone will ring as normal more times until I hear and talk was to take?

Guest smustafasms

first of all i wanna thank u for ur work. but i have a problm i want to enable softkeys (navbar) in this rom but its nt working. i have tried softkey enabler from playstore n also made changes to the build.prop file. but i m nt able to enable softkeys. plz help me. my hardware buttns r dead. thank u in advance

oooooo. iv done some reading on ths thread n found the solution. best 4.2 rom but now with this rom i m using pure android performance tweaks n my ram problm is gone !!! 150 to 200 mb free in 4.2 !

Edited by smustafasms

Guest Mr.Edison.Dragon

i have used yout rom for several days.it's really smooth and good.but i find some bugs.

1.the notification bar somehow was forced to shut down several times a day.

2.i can make my phone sleep by pressing the softpress of sleeping on the bar.my power botton is nearly broken.if i use the softpress to switch off the screen , my battery will be empty after a night.

3.this is an advice.i suggest that u make the holo be able to freely move to anywhere on the screen.that's better than now.

above all,it's a good rom.

sorry for my bad English

Guest Master One

This ROM looks interesting. Two questions:

1. Will there be an update to CM10.1.2 (patched 'master key' exploit)?

2. How does this ROM behave without GAPPS installed?

Guest zeelog

This ROM looks interesting. Two questions:

1. Will there be an update to CM10.1.2 (patched 'master key' exploit)?

2. How does this ROM behave without GAPPS installed?

rom is already patched, one can verify with bluebox security app from playstore, as for the rom without gapps i personally never tried it, but should work fine i guess...

Guest zeelog

new build up:

http://goo.im/devs/zeelog/roms/blade/RootBox-JB-blade-Nightly-20130803.zip

Changelog:

HALO Bugfixes

HALO new icon set & messages

Add power button option to PIE

Recents improvements

Add Listview animations (ROM CONTROL > GENERAL UI)

Add screenshot quicktrash

Hybrid Toggle new style

Add CM FileManager

Add CM Performance Control (replaced AOKP Performance Control)

Phone: Add incoming call in background option

Camera: Switched to SlimBean camera