[DEV] Ubuntu Touch [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest saiem1

Guys,

i'm sorry but i'm still beginner in Android world, so i have a G300 U8815 downgraded to B885 GB from B952 and it is just rooted now and with Swapper, so i really would like to install ubuntu for my phone so i never used CW or recovery , so i have always used original Roms and never customized because i didnt know how to and usually prefer original roms but as i adore Ubuntu on my Pc, i would like to move to it once and for all, so could you please explain me how but step by step because i'm a real beginner....

Sorry again for my lack of knowledge and hope you will understand.

Linux Rocks!

its not ready for every day use. (you cant make calls, n other things)

Guest kyan31

Guys,

i'm sorry but i'm still beginner in Android world, so i have a G300 U8815 downgraded to B885 GB from B952 and it is just rooted now and with Swapper, so i really would like to install ubuntu for my phone so i never used CW or recovery , so i have always used original Roms and never customized because i didnt know how to and usually prefer original roms but as i adore Ubuntu on my Pc, i would like to move to it once and for all, so could you please explain me how but step by step because i'm a real beginner....

Sorry again for my lack of knowledge and hope you will understand.

Linux Rocks!

Ubuntu isn't complete yet, this is just a developer preview. It is not ready for everyday use as it has pretty much no usable features, meaning no phone, texts etc.

Guest saiem1

Ubuntu isn't complete yet, this is just a developer preview. It is not ready for everyday use as it has pretty much no usable features, meaning no phone, texts etc.

^_^

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest vickdu31

Same here ! Would it be possible to build a new version with the new features of Ubuntu Touch (last version) ??

I'm so exited to see this !

Guest nxkealen

Here to , but i think it's hard nut to crack , to make it suitable for everyday use and with good battery life , maybe topic is closed , or Dazzozo 's on holyday :D

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd like to ask whether it's possible to build, based on source codes, a version of first official release (13.10). I wonder if your code from repos checkout latest version of ubuntu touch or if it's working with some older branch...

That doesn't mean he will know when new releases are available.

Do not you think that if he has ported the previous version and it will port the present and who but he knows when he is porting its
ps I know what I would do at work, but I don `t know how I would do at work

Do not you think that if he has ported the previous version and it will port the present and who but he knows when he is porting its

ps I know what I would do at work, but I don `t know how I would do at work

I guess that makes two of us.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...