[ROM][PA/AOKP/CM10.1]PAC-man v20 for the ZTE Skate[4.2.2]

Guest razzmataz1478

Guest omegavesko
The best keyboard is multiling keyboard .I have installed mang of them . My opinion is that the best

Swype is the best one if you ask me. I've used MultiLing before and it just feels too crowded.

Guest omegavesko

Are you sure that you have use miltiling :P :D ,how many updates ago or how long :D .well my opinion is still about multiling :D :P

My mother still uses it, actually - I installed it for her because it's the best 'basic' keyboard I've found with Serbian support, and it works for her. I just find it too unintuitive.

Guest Klintonola2j

Can someone please tell me what works and what doesn't in this rom because i'm contemplating switching from tilal's 4.2.1?

thank you :) :)

Guest razzmataz1478

Can someone please tell me what works and what doesn't in this rom because i'm contemplating switching from tilal's 4.2.1?

thank you :) :)

Basically everything what works in C3C0's ParanoidJelly2 works in this.

Guest razzmataz1478

Hmmm, then why you refer only tilal as best bev ever, you should refer that both are very good best bevs ever :) ;)

If you knew the amount of work tilal has done in the past year and a half for the skate you'd understand what I mean ;)

Guest razzmataz1478

Where do you get PA Pref and GAPPS?

EDIT: I can't sync or add sync account. Is it not possible?

You get GAPPS from any other thread. They're exactly the same.

PAPrefs is there. Hybrid Properties.

Guest razzmataz1478

Thanks. Doesn't make much sense to not include them here... especially because you need the dpi ones.

Er no, you don't need dpi ones.

Guest mrvlhs

I had another rom in the past and it worked. So from what I can tell this comment section is pretty much useless since you don't really care.

Guest omegavesko

I had another rom in the past and it worked. So from what I can tell this comment section is pretty much useless since you don't really care.

Has it occurred to you that you're complaining about support for free software, developed by one person in their free time?

Edited by omegavesko