[DEV][ROM][17.9.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest Ko blazen

Installing the update...

assert failed: getprop("ro.product.name") == "P772N10_VIP"

E:Error in /tmp/sideload/package.zip

(Status 7)

Instalation aborted

this hapend when i try to use update.zip...

update .zip is teken from official zte site for my contry.

any idea?

Edited by Ko blazen

Guest Ko blazen

so now i have cyanogenmod 10.1 konstakang mod runing on my phone..all works well..wifi too and i can start any aplication instaled in sistem but when i want to instal new aplication,the aplication crashes and ower an ower again..

I cant instal any aplication from market,

when i use wipe data,factory reset phone again boot in cyanogen mode and all i same,then i trayed tu put update.zip on for my phone on sd card and run it froom boot i get mesage that i tayped above..

soory on my english and please help..

Guest Djcrabik

Installing the update...

assert failed: getprop("ro.product.name") == "P772N10_VIP"

E:Error in /tmp/sideload/package.zip

(Status 7)

Instalation aborted

this hapend when i try to use update.zip...

update .zip is teken from official zte site for my contry.

any idea?

You need to charge the battery, and put this firmware P772N10_VIP only native CWM recovery

Guest Ko blazen

You need to charge the battery, and put this firmware P772N10_VIP only native CWM recovery

can you please explain me what do i have to do..

Guest Djcrabik

Hello everyone!

Do not put any

one mod ... 10.1

Put only 4.0.4

motherboard atlas40

1 GHz processor

512 MB of RAM (but the program shows only

about 400)

one slot for simkarty

Guest plantroon

this update take out the internal stourage support?

Yes! It's good, isn't it?? :D

Btw ppl, android 4.3 is coming out soon! Get ready!

Guest Otila

camera app writes pictures to /storage/sdcard1/DCIM/Camera , which is a tmpfs filesystem. camera app does not have a setting to select directory for the pictures and gallery does not find them anyways from sdcard1.

I have CM build from 20130510.

Guest KonstaT

camera app writes pictures to /storage/sdcard1/DCIM/Camera , which is a tmpfs filesystem. camera app does not have a setting to select directory for the pictures and gallery does not find them anyways from sdcard1.

I have CM build from 20130510.

Huh, what? There's no such thing as /storage/sdcard1/ anymore. I reverted the internal storage support weeks ago (pushed it on the 2nd of this month to be exact). /storage/sdcard1/ was the external sdcard so it was mounted with vold as vfat. /storage/sdcard0/ was internal storage emulated with fuse tool. Neither was tmpfs filesystem. What is your 'mounts' output in terminal?

When both internal and external storages are supported, there's an option to choose preferred storage on camera app. Also media scanner picks up media files on both. These have always worked on builds I've released.

Guest Otila

# df /storage/sdcard1/DCIM/Camera/                                                                                                                   

Filesystem           1K-blocks      Used Available Use% Mounted on

tmpfs                   200744       932    199812   0% /storage

rootfs / rootfs ro,relatime 0 0

tmpfs /dev tmpfs rw,nosuid,relatime,mode=755 0 0

devpts /dev/pts devpts rw,relatime,mode=600 0 0

proc /proc proc rw,relatime 0 0

sysfs /sys sysfs rw,relatime 0 0

tmpfs /storage tmpfs rw,relatime,mode=050,gid=1028 0 0

debugfs /sys/kernel/debug debugfs rw,relatime 0 0

none /acct cgroup rw,relatime,cpuacct 0 0

tmpfs /mnt/secure tmpfs rw,relatime,mode=700 0 0

tmpfs /mnt/asec tmpfs rw,relatime,mode=755,gid=1000 0 0

tmpfs /mnt/obb tmpfs rw,relatime,mode=755,gid=1000 0 0

tmpfs /mnt/fuse tmpfs rw,relatime,mode=775,gid=1000 0 0

none /dev/cpuctl cgroup rw,relatime,cpu 0 0

/dev/block/mmcblk0p19 /system ext4 ro,relatime,user_xattr,barrier=1,data=ordered 0 0

/dev/block/mmcblk0p21 /cache ext4 rw,nosuid,nodev,relatime,user_xattr,barrier=1,data=ordered 0 0

/dev/block/mmcblk0p22 /data ext4 rw,nosuid,nodev,relatime,user_xattr,barrier=1,data=ordered,noauto_da_alloc 0 0

/dev/block/dm-0 /mnt/asec/org.withouthat.acalendarplus-1 ext4 ro,dirsync,nosuid,nodev,noatime,user_xattr,barrier=1 0 0

/dev/block/dm-1 /mnt/asec/com.eclipsim.gpstoolbox.pro-1 ext4 ro,dirsync,nosuid,nodev,noatime,user_xattr,barrier=1 0 0

/dev/block/dm-2 /mnt/asec/com.roamingsquirrel.android.calculator_plus-2 ext4 ro,dirsync,nosuid,nodev,noatime,user_xattr,barrier=1 0 0

/dev/block/dm-3 /mnt/asec/uk.co.aifactory.chess-1 ext4 ro,dirsync,nosuid,nodev,noatime,user_xattr,barrier=1 0 0

/dev/block/dm-4 /mnt/asec/sk.halmi.itimer-1 ext4 ro,dirsync,nosuid,nodev,noatime,user_xattr,barrier=1 0 0

/dev/block/vold/179:33 /storage/sdcard0 vfat rw,dirsync,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,uid=1000,gid=1015,fmask=0702,dmask=0702,allow_utime=0020,codepage=cp437,iocharset=iso8859-1,shortname=mixed,utf8,errors=remount-ro 0 0

/dev/block/vold/179:33 /mnt/secure/asec vfat rw,dirsync,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,uid=1000,gid=1015,fmask=0702,dmask=0702,allow_utime=0020,codepage=cp437,iocharset=iso8859-1,shortname=mixed,utf8,errors=remount-ro 0 0

tmpfs /storage/sdcard0/.android_secure tmpfs ro,relatime,size=0k,mode=000 0 0

/dev/block/dm-5 /mnt/asec/net.stfj.spelltower-1 ext4 ro,dirsync,nosuid,nodev,noatime,user_xattr,barrier=1 0 0

/dev/block/dm-6 /mnt/asec/com.tripadvisor.android.apps.cityguide.helsinki-1 ext4 ro,dirsync,nosuid,nodev,noatime,user_xattr,barrier=1 0 0

/dev/block/dm-7 /mnt/asec/com.socialnmobile.colordict-1 ext4 ro,dirsync,nosuid,nodev,noatime,user_xattr,barrier=1 0 0

Well, I don't have a setting in camera for preferred storage, only Store location, Power shutter, ... blah blah..., Burst mode.

Not a fun app, takes ten seconds to write a picture.

BTW, is encryption supposed to work now, fstab.atlas40 has option "encryptable=footer" for /data ?

Guest KonstaT

Well, I don't have a setting in camera for preferred storage, only Store location, Power shutter, ... blah blah..., Burst mode.

Not a fun app, takes ten seconds to write a picture.

BTW, is encryption supposed to work now, fstab.atlas40 has option "encryptable=footer" for /data ?

Hmm, strange. Have you tried clearing data for Gallery app? Settings -> Apps -> All -> Gallery -> Clear data. 'No wipe, no whine' applies to self builds as well. ;)

Encryption/decryption works but there's still an issue with panel vsync. Panel switches off/on when decryption starts and it messes up vsync to userspace graphics driver and hangs. I need to look into the kernel source later. It's really painful to test because this is the only place where this issue presents itself and testing encryption always takes such a long time...

If you want to use it, you need to make a (clean clobber) build with "TARGET_NO_HW_VSYNC := true" set in BoardConfig.mk. You also need to format data partition with the latest ClockWorkMod first as well.

Guest Otila

Hmm, strange. Have you tried clearing data for Gallery app? Settings -> Apps -> All -> Gallery -> Clear data. 'No wipe, no whine' applies to self builds as well. ;)

Encryption/decryption works but there's still an issue with panel vsync. Panel switches off/on when decryption starts and it messes up vsync to userspace graphics driver and hangs. I need to look into the kernel source later. It's really painful to test because this is the only place where this issue presents itself and testing encryption always takes such a long time...

If you want to use it, you need to make a (clean clobber) build with "TARGET_NO_HW_VSYNC := true" set in BoardConfig.mk. You also need to format data partition with the latest ClockWorkMod first as well.

I cleared gallery cache+data, now camera writes to /sdcard/dcim/Camera/ . Much better.

Good to hear you're working on getting encryption working.. Is the tearing while scrolling etc. very visible without VSYNC?

Guest KonstaT

Good to hear you're working on getting encryption working.. Is the tearing while scrolling etc. very visible without VSYNC?

No, there's fake vsync events in that case. Makes pretty much no difference... :P

Also removing /system/lib/hw/hwcomposer.msm7x27a.so will do the trick but it will impact graphics performance. Disabling vsync on framework level (setting debug.hwui.disable_vsync=true in build.prop) might work but I haven't tested it. Encryption is such a niche feature I'm not going to waste too much effort on it. There's work arounds...

Guest H3nS

so the internal memory support throught usb was quit? there's no internal memory support on this new release?thanks in advance

Guest jbrolin

This applies to other apps as well like appolo or third party apps like rnnkeeper. Just clear data if the app does not find your local data. KonstaT thanks for a great release!

I cleared gallery cache+data, now camera writes to /sdcard/dcim/Camera/ . Much better.

Edited by jbrolin