[DEV][ROM][17.9.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest peetu20

Konstat, Yesterday my brother wanted to send me a picture via bluetooth. From his ZTE Blade 3 (with WorldEndBefore rom) to my ZTE Blade 3 (with your cm10.1). In his phone my name appeared, however if he tried to send me, it was always unsuccessful. Is it an issue?

Would be handy for developer if you tell whats the problem, and what wasnt succesful?

Guest Zsebes01

Hi.Thanks for the great work..i use the ROM on ZTE BLADE 3.

But i have a question..In my telephone book,if i hold my finger in a name,nothing happened...i dont find DELETE ALL CONTACTS and DELETE CONTACT.

Can you help me? Maybe if you have a little time can you make a patch?

Very thanks for you work:)

and sorry for my bad english...i,m hungaryan.

Respect :)

Guest peetu20

Hi.Thanks for the great work..i use the ROM on ZTE BLADE 3.

But i have a question..In my telephone book,if i hold my finger in a name,nothing happened...i dont find DELETE ALL CONTACTS and DELETE CONTACT.

Can you help me? Maybe if you have a little time can you make a patch?

Very thanks for you work:)

and sorry for my bad english...i,m hungaryan.

Respect :)

You can edit, add and delete contacs from app called Contacts.

Guest slewa
can you upload upload the original contacts like a patch? thanks fot the quick answer :)

Magyar nyelven a "személyek" alatt lehet a névjegyeket szerkeszteni, törölni.

Ha szükséges egyszerre több, vagy az összes névjegy törlése, a playen találsz rá neked megfelelő alkalmazást.

Pl: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gn.android.contactdeleter

In Hungarian language "személyek = contacts" you can edit and delete single contact.

If you need delete more or all contact you can find some app for it in the play store.

Ie: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gn.android.contactdeleter

Guest Zsebes01

Köszönöm a segitséget,nem is gondoltam,hogy erre van külön alkalmazás,és köszi a figyelmességedet,hogy magyarul irtál :):)

Thank you very much your help..its was hepful for me:)

Guest multi13

Hi

Sry, but I have easy question. How to install/upgrade new release?

Now, I have "cm-10.1-20130710". If I install the new release (cm-10.1-20130720) in recovery, must be before or after "wipe and factory reset" or "format system"? And must be installed on the "gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip" again?

Guest KonstaT

Thanks for the info.

wpa_supplicant: wlan0: CTRL-EVENT-ASSOC-REJECT status_code=1
[/CODE] I see 'errors' like that too. It's not an issue.
[CODE]
E/WifiStateMachine( 480): Failed to set country code FI
E/WifiStateMachine( 480): Failed to set frequency band 0
E/wpa_supplicant( 2696): wpa_driver_nl80211_driver_cmd: failed to issue private commands
E/wpa_supplicant( 2696): wpa_driver_nl80211_driver_cmd: failed to issue private commands
I/wpa_supplicant( 2696): wlan0: Trying to associate with SSID 'MyNetworkNameWasHere'
I/wpa_supplicant( 2696): wlan0: Associated with xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx (<- my network MAC address was here)
I/wpa_supplicant( 2696): wlan0: CTRL-EVENT-CONNECTED - Connection to xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx completed (auth) [id=0 id_str=]

I think I've already said this before, but it doesn't seem to get BSSID (00:00:00:00:00:00) for your access point. Are you sure this isn't an issue with your router? You better start with googling 'CTRL-EVENT-ASSOC-REJECT'. There's at least some known issues with university networks that use EAP.

Konstat, Yesterday my brother wanted to send me a picture via bluetooth. From his ZTE Blade 3 (with WorldEndBefore rom) to my ZTE Blade 3 (with your cm10.1). In his phone my name appeared, however if he tried to send me, it was always unsuccessful. Is it an issue?

Issue where? Bluetooth file transfers work in both directions with this ROM.

If you've updated from a pre-bluetooth working build, you must do a clean install to avoid any issues with bluetooth.

Guest multi13

@Something Wierd & Zsebes01

Thanks for your answer. I installed the new update and it working fine.

My second question:

When, I connect the phone to my computer, then I don't see the internal storage (only SD card). Why?

Guest Zsebes01

With Cyaogenmode you cannot see the internal store.....this is Cyaogemode bug or i dont know :)

But this is not so big problem,an 8 gb sd card can you buy 7-10 USD...i think its not so high price :)

But if you need the internal storage...copy the files to sd card...and with a filemanager you can move the files to the internal storage.

I hope i helped to you.

Guest multi13

I have a 8GB SD card, actually it was just a question (not important the internal storage function). Otherwise I can't find USB debugging option in the settings. Only mtp, ptp and USB storage functions.

Guest Madaz

USB debugging is a hidden feature

you have to press many times the build number line in the about menu eventually developer options will appear in the previous menu

Guest multi13

USB debugging is a hidden feature

you have to press many times the build number line in the about menu eventually developer options will appear in the previous menu

Thanks for the secret operation! ;) ..but I activate the debugging mode and connected the phone to copmuter, but It don't see the internal sorage.

All the same, not important! :-)

Guest peetu20

Thanks for the secret operation! ;) ..but I activate the debugging mode and connected the phone to copmuter, but It don't see the internal sorage.

All the same, not important! :-)

Blade III doesnt have mountable internal storage, theres just /system, /data, and /cache partitions, which cannot be mounted to windows. Of course you can use adb to move/pull files from internal storage.

User files are meant to save to sd card with this device.

Guest MJonMoDaCo

When, I connect the phone to my computer, then I don't see the internal storage (only SD card). Why?

Works fine for me on Linux and I use it every day. Wouldn't be a surprise if Windows needed some special drivers though.

Yeah, well.... I suppose that there won't be any windows drivers for device c32102fa, now will there? Probably ever. Sorry mate. I should have known better.

Translation: "Somebody needs to resurrect their Linux partition" Ah, yes... the torment.

And why? Because adb will see a true Blade 3 as P772N10. This can be confirmed by installing the Aurora Borealis Rom (based off a stock ICS rom) and navigating to a cmd console (if you're in windows). 'adb devices' should bring up the device name. The device name that is given to the phone with cyanogenmod on it won't be P772N10, but rather 'c32102fa' - which of course won't have any drivers that windows would recognise, because they haven't been made yet - and probably never will be.

But you need a solution? In truth, you won't need to install Linux to your PC hard drive, you'll only need a Live CD as far as I know. But you should be able to access the 2.5GB internal storage if you're successful. I would suggest something reasonably robust (Ubuntu is a good choice, but try to get something relatively recent). I'm stuck on V9.04 until I get another cd...

Edited by MJonMoDaCo

Guest odmetnik81

Hi to all of you.

First of all, this build is AMAZING!!

THANKS KonstaT!!!

I never tought that my ZTE Blade 3 will become A TRUE PHONE, with all of that options inside of it!!!

Everything works perfect, bluetooth, FM, everything... ALMOST...

Thats why I have 3 small questions for anyone who knows the answers:

1) Why is my phone randomly reboots? Is it because of high CPU frequency, maybe? I didnt touch anything, everything is by DEFAULT. To me, this is the bigest problem, because everytime when phone reboots, my battery drains 10-15 percentage.And I never know when is gonna retstart, but in most cases, when someone calls me on VIBER.

2) Why is my battery draining so fast,regardlesss of random reboots? On stock ROM, that wasn't issue. Dont get me wrong, I LOVE THIS Konstat build, but I'm just curious.

3) Whats with VIBER? Everytime when someone calls me, I cant hear anything. And obviously, its not the problem with VOIP, because my SKYPE works just fine, i can talk, call, and i can hear other party via SKYPE.

If anybody can help me with these problems, i will be eternally grateful!!

Thanks...

Edited by odmetnik81

Guest peetu20

Hi to all of you.

First of all, this build is AMAZING!!

THANKS KonstaT!!!

I never tought that my ZTE Blade 3 will become A TRUE PHONE, with all of that options inside of it!!!

Everything works perfect, bluetooth, FM, everything... ALMOST...

Thats why I have 3 small questions for anyone who knows the answers:

1) Why is my phone randomly reboots? Is it because of high CPU frequency, maybe? I didnt touch anything, everything is by DEFAULT. To me, this is the bigest problem, because everytime when phone reboots, my battery drains 10-15 percentage.And I never know when is gonna retstart, but in most cases, when someone calls me on VIBER.

2) Why is my battery draining so fast,regardlesss of random reboots? On stock ROM, that wasn't issue. Dont get me wrong, I LOVE THIS Konstat build, but I'm just curious.

3) Whats with VIBER? Everytime when someone calls me, I cant hear anything. And obviously, its not the problem with VOIP, because my SKYPE works just fine, i can talk, call, and i can hear other party via SKYPE.

If anybody can help me with these problems, i will be eternally grateful!!

Thanks...

Random reboots can usually be fixed by reflashing whole ROM. Battery really will drain at boot, but I dont know about stock rom battery life, anyways, its much well in this rom too.

Guest odmetnik81

Random reboots can usually be fixed by reflashing whole ROM. Battery really will drain at boot, but I dont know about stock rom battery life, anyways, its much well in this rom too.

Thanks for help!!!