[CM10/CM10.1/CM10.2 COMBINED MODS]23.10][CENTER CLOCK,TRANSPARENT STATUBAR AND PULLDOWN, SGS3 STYLE TOGGLES ETC,,,][ SGS3 STYLE MMS]

Guest peetu20

Guest peetu20

Is there any solution to revert mods from here without reinstalling the rom?

You mean that you want get back to stock look? Just reflfash latest update, you will not lose anything ;) Edited by peetu20

Guest boros2222

Should I reflash the rom? Don't I have to wipe something? Won't I lose my settings?

Anyway, I installed only the semi transparent statusbar mod, it was really pretty when I see the wallpaper. However, if I'm using an app that has white background, the statusbar is also white. It's so ugly. So that's why I want to revert it. :P

I have other question. If I use the centered clock, wont the clock and notifications abut when I have too many notifications?

Edited by boros2222

Guest peetu20

Should I reflash the rom? Don't I have to wipe something? Won't I lose my settings?

Anyway, I installed only the semi transparent statusbar mod, it was really pretty when I see the wallpaper. However, if I'm using an app that has white background, the statusbar is also white. It's so ugly. So that's why I want to revert it. :P

I have other question. If I use the centered clock, wont the clock and notifications abut when I have too many notifications?

No, I never had so many notifications, I think the system just shows as many icons can be at the statusbar at same time(maybe 5-6)

I think the center clock works 100% well :)

Guest peetu20

Why this site never can post my post at first try. Now I just get those annoying double posts :(. No hell... Edited by peetu20

Guest boros2222

Thanks for the quick answer. I will try out the center clock then.

I don't have any issue with posting here.

Edited by boros2222

Guest peetu20

And theres left clock mmod for cm10. Everyone who uses this mod, should go to there: http://forum.xda-dev...99#post45106999 and hit rodmans thanks button. He has done big job with center clock mod, and he has been 100% made this left clock mod too, because I dont have much skills with playing icons in statubar.

LEFT_CLOCK_MOD.zip

Edited by peetu20

Guest Something Wierd

Tried to make it myself because i couldnt wait for it and failed miserably.The first time i ended up with a bigger status bar and the second without it at all :D . Ill just wait for your release.

Guest peetu20

Tried to make it myself because i couldnt wait for it and failed miserably.The first time i ended up with a bigger status bar and the second without it at all :D . Ill just wait for your release.

Thanks for warning ;). Guide seems to be made for sony roms originally, so code needs to be moved part by part to cm10/cm10.1.

Or whole statusbar.xml need to be ported, that might be easier :D

Guest peetu20

not working: Samsung galaxy s3 style toggles

Not working how? I have tried every zip before uploading and these worked just fine :o

Edit: I fyou mean that it looks bit ugly, you only see half of the toggles bottom-part, do following: Go to System>Notification drawer> and tick hide scrollbar

It hides it, and you can fully see the bottom bar of the toggles.

Report here if it helped or it didnt :)

Ps. Added this to OP too

Edited by peetu20

Not working how? I have tried every zip before uploading and these worked just fine :o

Edit: I fyou mean that it looks bit ugly, you only see half of the toggles bottom-part, do following: Go to System>Notification drawer> and tick hide scrollbar

It hides it, and you can fully see the bottom bar of the toggles.

Report here if it helped or it didnt :)

Ps. Added this to OP too

nothing changed except it is a little bit expanded but without text. maybe because i applied galaxy s4 cm theme

Guest peetu20

well, tbh it's working, but looks reeeeally bad. : (

here are some pictures:

mobiledata.png

brightness.png

is this how it's supposed to look?

First: This is sgs4 theme, not sgs3. Second: Its said in OP that mobile data toggle cannot be fixed. It just is what is it, no one knows why.

Brighness slider could be changed to stock look. I will take a look to it(Looks very annoying, I know that)

Guest peetu20

here are some pictures:

mobiledata.png

brightness.png

First: This is sgs4 theme, not sgs3. Second: Its said in OP that mobile data toggle cannot be fixed. It just is what is it, no one knows why.

Brighness slider could be changed to stock look. I will take a look to it(Looks very annoying, I know that)

Guest peetu20

here are some pictures:

mobiledata.png

brightness.png

Guest peetu20

here are some pictures:

mobiledata.png

brightness.png

Guest peetu20

here are some pictures:

mobiledata.png

brightness.png