[ICS][4.0.4] Baidu Cloud ROM beta V49 English (2014-06-06)

Guest pOcHa

Guest showered

Hi,

Thanks for your hard work in repacking this. Unfortunately I can't seem to access the Google Drive link. Previous versions have worked fine. I just get "Error 500". Is there a mirror at all?

Guest pOcHa

Well... I restored my IMEI with a 5irom backup I had, and phone signal now works but still no data, no 3G, and can't save an APN.

it seems that on this rom you can't save an apn for some specific type of sim cards - it was a problem with earlier versions too, don't know why, sorry, try googling it, or search the xda-developers for similar experiences (one solution i know is to request a sim card change from the operator to a newer type if yours is an old one, how long ago did you get it?)

could you not just provide all these bits in one standard rom, so final v25 full with ex sd script added ready to use, seems like a long process to go back install v24 then update then add other bit, would be great. thanks in advance.

the FULL install in the first post is a v25 with the default storage set to the external sd card - only the OTA update defaults to the internal

How can i fix my problem with the no 3g/data network?

I follow the link but i can't see any fix.

I have the lasted cards 4G Portuguese Vodafone.

I suspect that was the new HSPA files, but it i don't now if i can remove them...

in the first post of that link there is a HSPDA:9 zip file you can flash - which reverts the modem file to the old ones (use the B952 one)

poocha i installed profiles from p1 they seem to work ok but great as they force close somtimes is there anything else i could use with this rom.

one thing though i am not getting any network provider which it should be showing TMO but showing no service?

i cant find sound control toggle in status bar, have they removed it, it was there in v21?

i myself use the "Profile Scheduler+", there is also a free version (without the "+" at the end), and it has every possible option you could ever imagine or need, and it never crashes

if you mean the control to adjust various sound levels, then yes, they removed it a couple of versions back (but sound toggles on power long press are still there) - you can add the "SceneMode.apk" and "SceneMode.odex" from an earlier version though, and it would still work

Hi,

Thanks for your hard work in repacking this. Unfortunately I can't seem to access the Google Drive link. Previous versions have worked fine. I just get "Error 500". Is there a mirror at all?

if you mean for previous versions, then they are deleted - you don't need them any more, there is a full v25 install in the first post... but as i said - post... the... link... here... now how hard was that

it seems that on this rom you can't save an apn for some specific type of sim cards - it was a problem with earlier versions too, don't know why, sorry, try googling it, or search the xda-developers for similar experiences (one solution i know is to request a sim card change from the operator to a newer type if yours is an old one, how long ago did you get it?)

the FULL install in the first post is a v25 with the default storage set to the external sd card - only the OTA update defaults to the internal

in the first post of that link there is a HSPDA:9 zip file you can flash - which reverts the modem file to the old ones (use the B952 one)

i myself use the "Profile Scheduler+", there is also a free version (without the "+" at the end), and it has every possible option you could ever imagine or need, and it never crashes

if you mean the control to adjust various sound levels, then yes, they removed it a couple of versions back (but sound toggles on power long press are still there) - you can add the "SceneMode.apk" and "SceneMode.odex" from an earlier version though, and it would still work

if you mean for previous versions, then they are deleted - you don't need them any more, there is a full v25 install in the first post... but as i said - post... the... link... here... now how hard was that

what does the scenemode do, can you provide link to this and Profile Schedule

Guest popoyaya

Thanks for the great work p0cha, Coming from CM10.1 it was relief to have a rom with good call quality and battery life. I've had to revert to Electra for now though. Do you think the HSPDA:9 zip file you mentioned will fix my 3 sim no data problem?

Guest showered

Try using a different browser - I got that from Opera Mobile, but it was fine in the stock browser.

I've tried internet explorer, firefox, and chrome on Windows with no luck. I emailed the link to a friend of mine to see if they could download it but they can't either.

:(

Guest mr_mufy

HI; i already flash the ZIP but doesn't work.

In the V25 i can remove the files and flash in a clean install?

Guest GOlteanu

pocha I'm running the brunno repack, do you think that if I flash the ota v25 I'll need only to wipe cache and dalvik cache or do a full flash and wipe?

i'm just... speechless

thanks i got the profile scheduler, wondering about the scene mode, you say the sd card is at default but i have restored app and its gone to internal memory how i check to see if sd card is set to default?

Guest pOcHa

Thanks for the great work p0cha, Coming from CM10.1 it was relief to have a rom with good call quality and battery life. I've had to revert to Electra for now though. Do you think the HSPDA:9 zip file you mentioned will fix my 3 sim no data problem?

hah, there's no zero in my nick, i'm not one of those "1337" kids... and i honestly don't know, you would have to try it out for yourself

I've tried internet explorer, firefox, and chrome on Windows with no luck. I emailed the link to a friend of mine to see if they could download it but they can't either.

well it seems to work for everybody else - are you maybe from north korea? (and if you are - please, i was just kidding ;-p)

try using a proxy, or ask someone for mirror

Guest pOcHa

HI; i already flash the ZIP but doesn't work.

In the V25 i can remove the files and flash in a clean install?

yes, just open the zip file and delete this two files in the root folder:

modem_st1.img

modem_st2.img

you'll get a warning message in cwm log when flashing, but just ignore it, it's perfectly ok

pocha I'm running the brunno repack, do you think that if I flash the ota v25 I'll need only to wipe cache and dalvik cache or do a full flash and wipe?

once again, bruno's repack is of the stable v3 version, which is based on (but not the same as) beta v23 - so OTA update will not work, you have to do a full install with wipes

totem weather widget does not work with this, it does open as an app but widget itself does not work, can you suggest a good alternative?

Edited by yaqh

Guest moroes

It Looks great! And it runs smooth but I have to test it more. Is it normal that I dont have keyboard? Its says default in settings but keyboard isnt showing up. Ive made all the wipes and installed baidu + gapps(twice)

Edited by moroes

It Looks great! And it runs smooth but I have to test it more. Is it normal that I dont have keyboard? Its says default in settings but keyboard isnt showing up.

you have to add that as a separate app, install swipe touch from the link.

Guest pOcHa

totem weather widget does not work with this, it does open as an app but widget itself does not work, can you suggest a good alternative?

i'm using goweather

It Looks great! And it runs smooth but I have to test it more. Is it normal that I dont have keyboard? Its says default in settings but keyboard isnt showing up. Ive made all the wipes and installed baidu + gapps(twice)

the baidu keyboard had english language but the options were in chinese, so it got removed - there is TouchPal provided as a separate apk in the download link

Guest mr_mufy

What a hell...

I can't do my 3g data working...

Now i can't get any network service....

CAn some one help me?

I install the V25 repack and nothing, no 3g data.

I remove the 2 files from the zip pack and stell can't get any 3g data/ now e can't get network.

Guest popoyaya

What a hell...

I can't do my 3g data working...

Now i can't get any network service....

CAn some one help me?

I install the V25 repack and nothing, no 3g data.

I remove the 2 files from the zip pack and stell can't get any 3g data/ now e can't get network.

Is youe IMEI zeroed?

Guest mr_mufy

No.... :(

I teste right now another rom, lightning and it's ok.

I already have the 3G data and the network ok.

I'm testing another version of Baidu. V24

V24 it's ok too.

So it's something on the repack rom...

On the V25 chinesed, what can i remove to do the repack without the hpsa 11?

What is the OPEX files? can i remove them?

Edited by mr_mufy

Guest pOcHa

since some people are having problems with the HSPA:11 modem files, i'll reupload the rom without them... will update the first post when finished