[ICS][4.0.4] Baidu Cloud ROM beta V49 English (2014-06-06)

Guest pOcHa

sorry, but there is nothing obvious in the log... maybe you are just getting low on memory - check if the baidu one touch widget memory bar is full (red color) when the game exits

and did you try that game on other roms (maybe it's buggy)... try updating it - or if it's cracked, try a free demo of it (the crack could be bad)

or wait for the new beta version - it should have been out today, but they are working on the stable V5 which is due next monday...

Guest kyoiorikof97

hi pocha...

i've tried that games(csr racing and despicable me) in other rom even in gingerbread same thing happening....

but i didnt understand one thing that i've installed both games from play store so how can that buggy???

and another thing i've made a backup of both games in my ph, i've installed both games in another ph through backup files and games running fine.

is that another phone a different model (and does it have more memory)? then the game is simply not compatible with ours - if you bought the game, then you can contact the authors and ask them if they can somehow fix it (but if it just needs more memory, then you're out of luck)

Hi, how do I connect my phone as a mass storage device with this rom? When I try to connect ,2 drives show up but they are both 0 bytes with format unknown (win xp).

Thanks.

I greet you at this ROM is the Polish language?

no, chinese and english only

Hi, how do I connect my phone as a mass storage device with this rom? When I try to connect ,2 drives show up but they are both 0 bytes with format unknown (win xp).

drop down the status bar, and slide the mass storage switch

Guest kyoiorikof97

yes pocha...i've played same game in different phone different it does have same memory 512 MB

and both games are free...

and when i minimize the game to show free ram it shows 75% use with orange line

Guest kyoiorikof97

yes pocha...i've played same game in different phone different it does have same memory 512 MB

and both games are free...

and when i minimize the game to show free ram it shows 75% use with orange line

Guest plewis1981

Hi all, I am having a strange problem I was wanting for try this from but once I have clicked download the file names are a scramble of letters, below is the file name of the Android drivers fix, the file itself seems fine apart from the name. The rom is also downloading with a similar name.

So my question is has anyone else experienced this and is it safe to flash these files?

0B4jfGTZioWRWNS10RDZTT2QtUms.zip0B4jfGTZioWRWNS10RDZTT2QtUms.zip

I am using my phone for the download if that could make a difference.

Guest rabaip
Hi all, I am having a strange problem I was wanting for try this from but once I have clicked download the file names are a scramble of letters, below is the file name of the Android drivers fix, the file itself seems fine apart from the name. The rom is also downloading with a similar name.

So my question is has anyone else experienced this and is it safe to flash these files?

0B4jfGTZioWRWNS10RDZTT2QtUms.zip0B4jfGTZioWRWNS10RDZTT2QtUms.zip

I am using my phone for the download if that could make a difference.

Same thing happened to me, had to download with my computer. Only happens with Google drive downloads though.

Guest hippy dave

Yeah same happens on my phone, they're still safe to flash. I copy the text of the filename from the download page, then paste it to rename the file in ES Explorer.

Guest popoyaya

Could anyone point me in the direction of a English text-to-speech engine that works on this time please??

Ivona. Kendra voice (US female) is ultra realistic.