[CM 7.2] CM7 Remix - V4c

Guest Master_T

Guest ccorasaaa

I'm downloading right now latest thepasto's CM9 build, let's see if we can make this lazy b**tard run :P

Italian: Cazzo! Il Grande Dario93 torna tra noi! Grandissimo! Aspetto un tuo kernel modificato e perchè no, una delle tue mitiche ROM... Questa volta ICS! Grazie ancora!

English: So guys, LIQUID NEVER DIES!

Guest Mura88

Italian: Cazzo! Il Grande Dario93 torna tra noi! Grandissimo! Aspetto un tuo kernel modificato e perchè no, una delle tue mitiche ROM... Questa volta ICS! Grazie ancora!

English: So guys, LIQUID NEVER DIES!

Google Traslate XD ... è divertente il fatto che siamo solo italiani quasi quasi eheheh

Guest Master_T

Guys, here is a test modified version of LiquidParts that is an attempt to resolve the "noise/sensitivity settings gone after reboot" problem. Please let me know if it works!

http://mir.cr/YVYBRM4N

Please let me know if it works (flash without signature verification, as usual)

If it doesn't don't worry! You can restore everything back to normal by flashing the "GPS wakelock fix" linked in the first topic.

Guest elixir.amrit

Although the rom is very smooth :) ..i am facing problems with battery ..i charged my mobile 100% from my laptop but it got discharged completely in 2 hours so is it a battery issue or battery drain issue because of rom ? :blink: :wacko:

Guest Master_T

Although the rom is very smooth :) ..i am facing problems with battery ..i charged my mobile 100% from my laptop but it got discharged completely in 2 hours so is it a battery issue or battery drain issue because of rom ? :blink: :wacko:

There must be some app that is draining your battery, even if the phone didn't go to deep sleep it wouldn't discharge in 2 hours. I recommend you install BetterBatteryStats and check what is draining your energy...

Guest Master_T

hello guys i have an issue : fc with gallery any ideas plz

Is everyone having this? Can't test because I always remove stock gallery in favor of quickpic, so can't test right now.

I'll fix it in next version if everyone is having this.

Guest bellanano

Turn on your GPS and open an app that uses gps (ie: Google Maps)

Betterbatteries is expensive, 2 euros on google play!!

It seems that gps isn't working at all, no icon on notification and no fix for gps. I've installed gps status and it reports gps sensor "on" but no satellite in view...

p.s. sono italiano pure io :)

EDIT, i've restarted the phone and now it works and yes, gps is going to off (i see the liquidparts notification popup)

Edited by bellanano

Guest Daimao94

I use this ROM since 3 or 4 days. Everything was ok : smooth, everything was working... But now, the ROM freezes very often (I must take off the battery). I tried to do a clean flash again but I have the same problem... Maybe it's my Liquid, but it's hard to use my phone more than 15 minutes without freezes.

Edited by Daimao94

Guest Master_T

I use this ROM since 3 or 4 days. Everything was ok : smooth, everything was working... But now, the ROM freezes very often (I must take off the battery). I tried to do a clean flash again but I have the same problem... Maybe it's my Liquid, but it's hard to use my phone more than 15 minutes without freezes.

Mmmm, strange. If you're overclocking try to reduce the frequency, and make sure you have voltages set properly.

Guest Daimao94

Mmmm, strange. If you're overclocking try to reduce the frequency, and make sure you have voltages set properly.

Yep my Liquid was overclocked (960Mhz - ONDEMAND). I reduced the frequence to 883Mhz, let's see if it's more stable. :)

Well, the voltages... I read a tutorial but I always forget to configure that sh*t. :lol: I just change the frequency in Settings > CyanogenMod > Performances.

Guest Master_T

Yep my Liquid was overclocked (960Mhz - ONDEMAND). I reduced the frequence to 883Mhz, let's see if it's more stable. :)

Well, the voltages... I read a tutorial but I always forget to configure that sh*t. :lol: I just change the frequency in Settings > CyanogenMod > Performances.

That option has never been stable without proper overvolting. Do this: open LiquidParts, go to advanced, enable SVS custimization, click "set recommended", and check "save fro boot" and apply. Only then try to overclock.

Edited by Master_T

Guest Daimao94

That option has never been stable without proper overvolting. Do this: open LiquidParts, go to advanced, enable SVS custimization, click "set recommended", and check "save fro boot" and apply. Only then try to overclock.

Thanks man, now my Liquid is overclocked (960Mhz - ONDEMAND) and it's really stable ! I highly recommand to do what Master_T said and then to overclock like me, it makes the fastest ROM I ever seen !

Again : thanks a lot ! :D

(Sorry for my really bad English, check out my signature. :lol:)

Edited by Daimao94

Guest winlinwcn

Thank you I am trying it for the second time. hope it works this time.

update:

does anyone have this problem or just me ?

randome horizontal colors on boot, they appear as soon as I press the power button, before boot animation

142fw3p.jpg

Is there anyway I can get rid of them? I got them when I installed

[CM7.2Final/Improved] For Liquid A1/Liquid E

by Ainillia

and they still exist in this remix edition.

Edited by winlinwcn

Guest Mura88

Thank you I am trying it for the second time. hope it works this time.

update:

does anyone have this problem or just me ?

randome horizontal colors on boot, they appear as soon as I press the power button, before boot animation

142fw3p.jpg

Is there anyway I can get rid of them? I got them when I installed

[CM7.2Final/Improved] For Liquid A1/Liquid E

by Ainillia

and they still exist in this remix edition.

Only one question ... are you using CWM Recovery o TWRP ???? If you are using the first one ... tah dah ... the problem is that. Try to flash TWRP ... I think it's the better one.

Guest winlinwcn

Only one question ... are you using CWM Recovery o TWRP ???? If you are using the first one ... tah dah ... the problem is that. Try to flash TWRP ... I think it's the better one.

I used TWRP to flash it over the [CM7.2Final/Improved] by Ainillia ,

but I think I have installed Ainillia rom with CWM, what I should do, wipe all system and everything and install it again with TWRP ?

Iam an absolute newbie by the way, Thanks for your help .

Guest Daimao94

I used TWRP to flash it over the [CM7.2Final/Improved] by Ainillia ,

but I think I have installed Ainillia rom with CWM, what I should do, wipe all system and everything and install it again with TWRP ?

Iam an absolute newbie by the way, Thanks for your help .

Yep, try to do the wipes and to flash the ROM with TWRP.

If it doesn't work, you should try to do a clean flash (flash a BIN with A1 DL Tool, then install TWRP, then do the wipes and finally flash CM7.2, that's a clean flash).

Edited by Daimao94

Guest winlinwcn

it didn't work. still same problem.

I will try clean flash, but coudn't found any *.bin rom from acer website

http://global-downlo...C=EMEA_18&LC=en

ftp://ftp.acer-euro.com/smartphone/s100/os_images/

maybe i should try this by (Dario93), will it work??

http://www.modaco.co...d/#entry1608911

I will try one of them tomorrow,

Thank you.

Edited by winlinwcn