XMOD: MoDaCo Toolkit for Xposed Framework

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest PaulOBrien

All rotation?

Works with Apex at least.

@Paul - not sure if the warning on reboot is required? There's a cancel button for it on the next screen :-D

But thank you very much for this

On the Nexus? It can't be avoided. ;-)

P

Guest jeffsanace

Paul, any chance of a module to remove status bar clock on the htc one? Modded it myself but it breaks some of your other mods (show battery %) And just curious, where are you drawing the battery images from? The charging ones are pulling from xxhdpi but the normal ones aren't. EDIT* They're pulling from xhdpi, and without changing the code for the clock in status bar xml (only "android:visibility=gone") to remove the clock. It stops the number percentage mod from showing, assuming I'm breaking a call from that xml.

Edited by jeffsanace

Guest GoogleX

For the HTC One's menu button options... you should consider putting it in a 'HTC' tab since it works on most HTC phones with the recent apps key.

Screenshot_2013-05-27-11-25-06.png

Thanks! ~GX

Guest Chris115379

Hey,

would it be possible to create an mod to show only specific volume settings?

I mean in the statusbar the vibration icon is always visible.

Since I always have my device in vibration mode Im wondering if it would be possible to hide the vibrate icon and only show the mute icon which is quite important to know if the device is mutet.

Thanks a lot so far

Guest eszleny

hi! Is it possible to mute the annoying volume changing beep, its really annoying, and could you make an option for lowering the minimum brightness?

Thanks for your work!

• Upvote 1

Guest pieceofplastic

Would you be able to add a tweak for skipping tracks by long pressing volume up, and going back a track by long pressing volume down? It's one thing from Cyanogenmod that I really miss in stock ROMs.

Guest joint

Hi Paul, installed new rom with new base (htc one) and Toolkit it is not compatible ..click to install the apk, it install but didn't find in my app list...

Guest ShermCraig

Hi folks. I've been trying to get Wallet working on my T-Mo HTC One (M7). Has anyone out there gotten it working? I'm using 4.2.2 via ARHD 10.0. Thanks!

Guest Stanimir Komitov

Hi folks. I've been trying to get Wallet working on my T-Mo HTC One (M7). Has anyone out there gotten it working? I'm using 4.2.2 via ARHD 10.0. Thanks!

Same here, mate. I assume it because of the new base and 4.2.2. I hope it will be fixed soon.

Guest PaulOBrien
hi! Is it possible to mute the annoying volume changing beep, its really annoying, and could you make an option for lowering the minimum brightness?

Thanks for your work!

Both future features!

Hi Paul, installed new rom with new base (htc one) and Toolkit it is not compatible ..click to install the apk, it install but didn't find in my app list...

I'm updating for the new base as some features no longer work, but it should appear fine.

P

Guest timville

Thanks for such awesome software. I'm new to Android (coming from iPhone 5 to HTC One) so maybe this has been addressed but I haven't seen anything yet from searching.

I'm using the HTC One running the Developer version (on my 32GB AT&T) that I got from XDA (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2265820). That's working great and so is everything else. The only issue I'm having is whenever I have any of the MoDaCo Toolkit modifications active, my Amazon Kindle app won't open anymore (crashes with an Unhandled Exception - I can post the logcat if it would help). As soon as I disable every modification and reboot, the app opens up without any issue.

I've tried numerous options enabled/disabled, and it doesn't seem to matter what option is turned on - the kindle app will always crash unless everything is off.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Guest lanlith

Hi Paul

I don't suppose there is any universal root checking thing in apps? apparently a lot of the squaresoft games check for root and don't work - as all my devices are rooted I'm reluctant to shell out £10+ for games that may not work

e.g.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.FFIV_GP&feature=search_result

I want to play but they make it so hard!

the barclays app is another one that checks for root :(

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.barclays.android.barclaysmobilebanking

anything the toolkit can help with?

thanks in advance!

Edited by lanlith

Guest PaulOBrien

Thanks for such awesome software. I'm new to Android (coming from iPhone 5 to HTC One) so maybe this has been addressed but I haven't seen anything yet from searching.

I'm using the HTC One running the Developer version (on my 32GB AT&T) that I got from XDA (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2265820). That's working great and so is everything else. The only issue I'm having is whenever I have any of the MoDaCo Toolkit modifications active, my Amazon Kindle app won't open anymore (crashes with an Unhandled Exception - I can post the logcat if it would help). As soon as I disable every modification and reboot, the app opens up without any issue.

I've tried numerous options enabled/disabled, and it doesn't seem to matter what option is turned on - the kindle app will always crash unless everything is off.

Has anyone else had this issue?

A logcat would be useful - i'll try and replicate it!

Hi Paul

I don't suppose there is any universal root checking thing in apps? apparently a lot of the squaresoft games check for root and don't work - as all my devices are rooted I'm reluctant to shell out £10+ for games that may not work

e.g.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.FFIV_GP&feature=search_result

I want to play but they make it so hard!

the barclays app is another one that checks for root :(

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.barclays.android.barclaysmobilebanking

anything the toolkit can help with?

thanks in advance!

There's no standard method, it's something i'm actively looking into though.

P

Guest joint

Paul, new version is avaible for download ? read on xda now ... tks bro .... need to send you PM ? TKS again

Edited by joint

Guest PaulOBrien

Version 24 is now online!

New in version 24:

• Fixed: Hide kid mode and volume wake now work on HTC One 4.2.2 ROMs.
  • New module: Action Launcher Pro + HTC One: Transparent status bar
  • New module: System UI: Custom operator name
  • New module: Pebble: Low priority notification (removes persistent icon).

Enjoy! :)

P

Guest ExcelonGT

I wondered how possible it might be to mod the Play Store to remove regional restrictions...

Annoying when a new app comes out for US only :-/

Which device?

P

I too would like this for the HTC one

Guest Rydah805

Unfortunately, i am not getting a boot on my Sprint HTC One on Modaco ToolKit 24

stock rom, of course rooted. worked fine on 23

Edited by Rydah805

Guest timville

I'm trying to LogCat for the Kindle issue right now, but ever since enabling Version 24 - I'm getting "HTC Sense isn't responding" when trying to get into settings - mostly because once I unlock my phone, my Google Now and Sense Weather/Time widgets won't load and I can't swap menu panes either.

To make things even weirder, things like HTC Sense, Settings, Tasks, Android.Process.Acore have requested SuperSU privileges. Once I grant these elevated privileges, everything works okay with Version 24 (Kindle still doesn't start)

Guest PaulOBrien

It looks like there's a problem with volume wake at the moment, i'd advise keeping that option unchecked for now.

P