XMOD: MoDaCo Toolkit for Xposed Framework

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest badgcoupe

Hi there, first off THANK YOU so much for these awesome mods!

I was wondering if it would be possible to have an option in there to remove the Beats Audio notification icon whenever audio is playing over the speakers or headphones.

Thank you!

Guest Glendale

Hey!

I'm looking for an option to hide clock from status bar pls. It's very important, my phone has locked bootloader and i don't find any module for hiding clock. I want to hide it, for a more minimalistic look.

I have a Xperia T and i'm already using Modaco for Xposed

Thank you, Sir!

Guest i1itione

Is it possible to remap recent apps button to menu button feature, and use long press

home button for recent apps feature via xposed framework on any rom of any device?

Thanks.

Guest badgcoupe

Again, thx for your hard work. Just became a Modaco member.

Also wanted to ask if it was possible to include something like a quick pin unlock on the lockscreen. Our job requires a passcode and as minor as it seems, coming from the AOKP world, the quick pin unlock feature was really sweet.

Thanks again,

Guest Aeternum

I am trying to use Google wallet, and when I run the app, it hangs on the setting up Google wallet screen. What could be causing it?

Guest ethan yu

excuse me

why i cant disable htc one vol wake up

even uninstall the toolkit

but the function still there

Edited by ethan yu

Guest cmstlist

Some functions not working on 4.3 tilapia. The extended power menu doesn't appear even though that option is selected.

Edited by cmstlist

Guest mcyates

I get this error on my HTC One, damn!

I added the framework, module is ticked and the phone has been rebooted but still doesn't want to work. Why don't google just release this damn module in the UK!!!!

post-1016149-0-07087200-1375194638_thumb

Guest FreydNot

Some functions not working on 4.3 tilapia. The extended power menu doesn't appear even though that option is selected.

Same for my nexus 10 on 4.3. No extended power menu.

Xposed installer also gives a message about not being tested with Android SDK version 18 but it appears to be compatible. I guess maybe not.

Edited by FreydNot

Guest omayya9696

[Request]

Thanks for your awesome toolkit.

Can you please ad a modification to the lockscreen clock (shown in the attached picture) on the HTC One if possible?

Thanks in advance!.

post-1021339-0-39581600-1375493466_thumb

Guest kennethso

Hi PaulOBrien

Has been using the toolkit on my Sony Xperia Z for some time and I find quite a lot of the tweaks really useful. Thanks very much!

Edited by kennethso

Guest Stealth Dave

Dear @PaulOBrien

Please can you add:

• Wireless: Enable NFC when screen is on but locked

Thank you very much

I would second this request. I'm currently using this option to unlock the phone using NFC, and while battery life isn't affected too much, enabling it with screen on but locked would definitely be an improvement for battery life. I posted a guide for my NFC Unlock solution over at XDA:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2399779

While it's only been tested on my Galaxy S3, it should work on other phones, as well. Using the MoDaCo Toolkit plugin means that I don't have to worry about finding a ROM-specific NFC hack when I want to update the ROM, or even switch phones. Many thanks for the fantastic tool!

- Dave

Guest bayou bandit

"Unfortunately, Google Wallet is not yet available for your device or mobile network."

What am I doing wrong? I admit, I am somewhat a noob to flashing roms, but I've unlocked my bootloader, rooted my phone, installed Xposed framework (paid), flashed the xposed zip drive in recovery... and yet THIS statement is all I get when I install Google Wallet, with the Modaco Toolkit, on my HTC One. In fact, nothing at all is changed on my phone from any of the Modaco toolkit settings. I REALLY want to get this to work on my phone, and when it does, I'll gladly pay for the no ad Modaco toolkit as well.

Do you have any suggestions?

Guest bayou bandit

OK... after uninstalling, rebooting, and reinstalling everything NUMEROUS times, I have FINALLY gotten the toolkit to work on my HTC One... with the exception of Google Wallet. It refuses to launch. As soon as I try to open the Wallet App it states that I have "Insufficient Privileges." Isn't the whole purpose of rooting to give us total access with unlimited privileges?

Any suggestions?

Guest FreydNot

"Unfortunately, Google Wallet is not yet available for your device or mobile network."

My suggestion is to use the Device Properties feature of MoDaCo Toolkit to change the model, name and device into something that is able to get the Wallet app. The Galaxy Nexus is my go to. I usually just edit the build.prop, but it should be easier to do it with Device Properties.

ro product model ..... to -- Galaxy Nexus

ro product name...........to-- yakju

ro product device .......to -- maguro

Guest bayou bandit

My suggestion is to use the Device Properties feature of MoDaCo Toolkit to change the model, name and device into something that is able to get the Wallet app. The Galaxy Nexus is my go to. I usually just edit the build.prop, but it should be easier to do it with Device Properties.

ro product model ..... to -- Galaxy Nexus

ro product name...........to-- yakju

ro product device .......to -- maguro

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried it, but it didn't work. I got a new negative response though! Now I'm getting: "Insufficient secure element privileges for this system image (release-keys)"

Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest clankfu

I'm unable to get this to work with my Sprint Galaxy S3 - specifically the NFC screen off mod. I already had Xposed installed and working with other modules. I installed the Modaco Toolkit Version 26 from the OP, enabled the module in Xposed and rebooted. Then I went into the Modaco Toolkit and enabled the NFC screen off mod but when I try using an NFC tag with the screen off, nothing happens.

Any help?

Guest john-henri

Will this work at all on Nexus 7 3g with JB 4.3? If it does, I would like to make a formal request; Paul, can you please add the soft key relocation mod from your Nexus 7 3g MCR?

Regards/John-Henri

Edited by john-henri

Guest PaulOBrien

Version 27 is now online!

P

Changelog

New in version 27: Bug fix: improvements to HTC One Volume Wake settings, new module: BBC: Skip iPlayer Device Check.