[JB][CM10.1]★Electra ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300★ ✰UPDATED 02/05/2013✰ ★V3★

Guest kyan31

Guest kyan31
Also contacts, telephone, calendar and clock crashes when i'm on landscape mode

Hmm, OK, I have a little test for you. Could you delete all the init.d scripts inside of system/etc/initd excluding:

00banner

90userinit

And reboot. Now report back to me, hopefully your FC's will be history.

Edited by kyan31

Guest kyan31

can you put smartassv2 to cpu governer list??

Nope, as it is a kernel modification, which I don't have any experience with. I haven't really done anything with kernels actually :P

Guest mattia107

Hmm, OK, I have a little test for you. Could you delete all the init.d scripts inside of system/etc/initd excluding:

00banner

90userinit

And reboot. Now report back to me, hopefully your FC's will be history.

I still have FC after doing that :(

hello there people, i need some help. I installed this Rom yesterday (i formated all partitions in CWM) flashed the zip and booted. Then I installed "New RIL Patch" to try and fix network drops. Everything is running perfectly (including calls and network) until after a few hours of use I get a phone call and nobody can ear me but i can ear people. Even after a restart it doesn't seem to work. When i first installed the ROM it worked fine after a reboot, so i flashed "Old RIL Patch" to restore things, but it's not working, i get a call and nobody ears me, even if i'm the one calling. I wouldn't like to reinstall everything since i spent a lot of time configuring everything, but if that is the only option....i'll do it.

This is great work and ROM and I hope u continue to develop. Thanks

Cheers

Guest kyan31

Thanks a lot :)

hello there people, i need some help. I installed this Rom yesterday (i formated all partitions in CWM) flashed the zip and booted. Then I installed "New RIL Patch" to try and fix network drops. Everything is running perfectly (including calls and network) until after a few hours of use I get a phone call and nobody can ear me but i can ear people. Even after a restart it doesn't seem to work. When i first installed the ROM it worked fine after a reboot, so i flashed "Old RIL Patch" to restore things, but it's not working, i get a call and nobody ears me, even if i'm the one calling. I wouldn't like to reinstall everything since i spent a lot of time configuring everything, but if that is the only option....i'll do it.

Can anyone else report this issue after flashing my RIL? If so, i'll take it down as I don't want to be blamed for anything. Anyway, a simple re flash of the old RIL should do the trick as it replaces nothing that vital, that's why i'm so surprised :blush:

Hopefully all goes well for you, please report back to me if you have any issues.

Edited by kyan31

Thanks a lot :)

Can anyone else report this issue after flashing my RIL? If so, i'll take it down as I don't want to be blamed for anything. Anyway, a simple re flash of the old RIL should do the trick as it replaces nothing that vital, that's why i'm so surprised :blush:

Hopefully all goes well for you, please report back to me if you have any issues.

I just flashed the ROM again without wipes to see if it does the trick. I'll report if it worked. Thanks

I just flashed the ROM again without wipes to see if it does the trick. I'll report if it worked. Thanks

going to flash all over again wacko.png oh well.....

Guest soul_0830

Cheers

This happened to me on CM 10.1 R3 when I'm making a call using the speakerphone. For me when I press the volume key up/down it works only problem that stopped me from Using R3 was the signal drop issue.

Hope this helps.

Guest kyan31
Still FC's :(

Maybe it isn't my INI.d scripts after all, it must be something in the build.prop. Well first of all, have you looked at what Tillaz said?

in developer settings, is "Force GPU rendering" ticked ?

if it is, un-tick it

If this doesn't help, I'll look at my build.prop to see what the possible cause is.

Guest Predackon

Hey guys flashed this rom yesterday. however my notification bar is missing where it says signal strength etc. I'm not using any mods everything is stock any one else with same issues? Thanks

Guest mattia107

Maybe it isn't my INI.d scripts after all, it must be something in the build.prop. Well first of all, have you looked at what Tillaz said?

If this doesn't help, I'll look at my build.prop to see what the possible cause is.

I sent you a message with the logcat. perhaps it is worthwhile

Guest neupuceni

Nope, as it is a kernel modification, which I don't have any experience with. I haven't really done anything with kernels actually :P

which cpu governer is best for preformans and battery? :)

and can somebody make fix for fm radio?

Guest kyan31
Hey guys flashed this rom yesterday. however my notification bar is missing where it says signal strength etc. I'm not using any mods everything is stock any one else with same issues? Thanks

Have you got the expanded desktop on? If not, reflash as this is probably a bug on your end.

Guest Drackedie

CyanogenMod doesn't have that feature, and my ROM is based on CyanogenMod. Surely you knew that?

That's a pity. Lightning up to 3.5 has that ability, but not any higher version. That's a big thing for me. ..

Guest Predackon

Have you got the expanded desktop on? If not, reflash as this is probably a bug on your end.

OK i'll re-flash and report back thank you. And thank you for the ROM it's the fastest and the most feature rich ROM I've ever tried. I hope you continue working on it thank you again