Facebook Home download (including patched APK version)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest aalvico

Cannot send pics or access config from messenger if started from a head. Cannot sync Facebook if authorization is required ...example in instagram.

Sent from Nexus 4

Guest forero

I was successful in downloading and installing Facebook and Messenger, but receive "Parser error: There is a problem parsing this package."

Guest earthling0001
Anyone on a non supported device get SMS notifications on fb home and not just notification bar?

No Facebook do not support this. Then again they did not support running facebook home aat all on those devices and paul fixed that! ;-)

Edited by earthling0001

Guest RiotRick

Works great on my Xperia S after removing the pre-installed facebook.apk.

But is there a way to disable the click sounds in fb home? The ones when you go to apps, or like a post.

Edited by RiotRick

Guest c21sand

Paul,

Cannot find a solution to this issue, maybe I've overlooked, but...

HTC one S, unrooted.

Ive followed the instructions but cannot install either way due to having FB as standard on the device.

Is there any way to remove it without Root?4

Many thanks to anyone who can advise

Connor

EDIT: Strange thing happened - I disabled FB, enabled HOME, and pressed 'Home' button on my HTC - I now have home running...

Edited by c21sand

Guest antman1

getting Parse error when trying to install the patched Facebook Home apk. Other 2 patched apk files installed with no issues. Thank you

Guest earthling0001

Paul, Facebook today forced an update to messenger outside the Play store which adds SMS.

Edited by earthling0001