Sign in to follow this  
PaulOBrien

Camera / device bags

If there's one thing that I get slightly obsessive about as well as phones / gadgets, it's bags for carrying my gear. Weird eh? I don't like phone cases really at all, but I do like to have a nice selection of options for carrying my devices about.

Just lately I picked up a couple of new bags, including this one for my Galaxy Camera.

I picked up the Crumpler JackPack 1500 Camera Bag from LoveCases.

1500bag.png

The case itself is really nice - a decent size for the camera, batteries, charger etc but without being too big. It's made of a hard wearing, typically Crumpler grey / green 'Chicken Tex Supreme' material with accent stripes and a padded back. A long, adjustable webbing strap is included to go over your shoulder. It's held closed by a sturdy plastic clip (your valuable contents aren't going to go AWOL) and you have a front zipped compartment and a padded bright orange interior with a movable velcro seperator. Perfect! At £44.99 the bag isn't cheap, but then nor is the kit you're protecting in it...? :) A small red gadget bag was included free with mine too (though this is probably a limited offer).

What bags do you use for your gear? I've lots of others to talk about if anyone's interested. :D

P