[JB][4.2.2] PAC Milestone 1 RC1 [05/08/13]

Guest jordilopez94

Guest spider4

Here is the log take a look from 2242 to 2438 line or 05-12 11:07:07.890 . It's right before reboot. Sorry it is bigger log but maybe it helps.

For me reboots usually happen when unlock-waking from sleep. Had few on electra r3 (cm 10.1 r4) . When it reboots it starts from pac screen, you don't see the splash screen or whatever it is called.

One more thing. In performance max clock is 1008 mhz, but in antutu clock is 1267. Soo that is feature or ...

Thanks

2013-05-12-11-11-33.txt

Edited by spider4

Guest sebag2

first impressions: everything works well BUT

since clean r3 install i had 3 random reboots. its fine now for a whole day. using it as my daily rom for now

Guest Kra1o5

Guys i know the random reboots problem I make a lot of changes in kernel for next release but please be patience.

Greetings

Edited by Kra1o5

Guest plewis1981

Guys i know the random reboots problem I make a lot of changes in kernel for next release but please be patience.

Greetings

Thanks, can't wait till its ready

Guest Symao96

What app do you recommend to change led colour? I've installed 2 and any of them haven't changed the colour.. Any help?

Guest Cyda

I think it is about time that MoDaCo promoted Kra1o5 to Developer Team / Recognised Developer status at the forums. He has done a hell of a lot of G300 development; when you consider the work he has done on his CWM builds, his TWRP builds, his kernel and now PAC he must be one of the most under rated devs on the forums.

Keep up the great work, Kra1o5. You're a credit to the G300 community.

Guest ewardofr

I think it is about time that MoDaCo promoted Kra1o5 to Developer Team / Recognised Developer status at the forums. He has done a hell of a lot of G300 development; when you consider the work he has done on his CWM builds, his TWRP builds, his kernel and now PAC he must be one of the most under rated devs on the forums.

Keep up the great work, Kra1o5. You're a credit to the G300 community.

+1

Guest Symao96
14/05/13 - R4
  • Kernel changes (I think not more random reboots)
  • Synced with lastest source of PAC

R4: uploading... | MD5: e0e3fa388e9f1d0552aa54c6fad05523

Greetings

I've installed R3 under R2 without wipes. Can I do the same with that or I have to wipe everything?