[JB][4.2.2] PAC Milestone 1 RC1 [05/08/13]

Guest jordilopez94

Guest jamie_w

The catlog folder should be on the root of the external SD card, mine save there as a default. Try setting USB connection to mass storage by pressing the menu key in the storage settings. I found that my PC did not fined recently used filed on my SD, mabey they are still mounted to the phone???

Hi Karlo5 I am afraid that TV cathcup is still not working ( after full wipes /system /data and so on ). Log attached. After the first boot i installed catalog within 1-2 minutes there was a lot of activity so I waited for it to end and noticed a lot of errors ( mainly failed to extract album art ) but there were others. I saved the log if you need it.R8TVCatchup.txt

Thanks for that, it worked. Here is my log ( full wipes etc)

Tvcatchup.2013-05-23-17-26-38.txt

Guest spider4

b5107b0b5e595.jpg

wants to be so and I do not

settings/hybrid propertis/apps

find settings change size-180 layout- 720p

press applay then launch ( from landscape view )

Guest Kra1o5

R9 available

Changelog:

25/05/13 - R9

-Fix Movie Studio

-Various improvements

-Recent changes in the repo PAC

Download here: http://d-h.st/kjO MD5: 87834a09d32b38c8ddf5eff55e4280be

Greetings & Happy flashing! :P

Edited by Kra1o5

Guest ptoner

3 updates a week... thanks for all your hard work but its gettign a bit ridiculous having so many updates. No sooner than we flash one another is on the horizon. lol

ANyone else notice FC and WiFi issues on v8? (sorry i do not have logs)

Guest Kra1o5

3 updates a week... thanks for all your hard work but its gettign a bit ridiculous having so many updates. No sooner than we flash one another is on the horizon. lol

ANyone else notice FC and WiFi issues on v8? (sorry i do not have logs)

Yes, with R9 long time to get one R10. I think now is pretty stable :D

Greetings (about error i dont get this)

Edited by Kra1o5

Guest Kra1o5

Hi, every release people make question about the same. Yes, you can install one release over actual without wipes.

Greetings

Guest ptoner

Just finished complete wipe and reinstall of the R9 version. Installed all the apps from fresh etc. Works like a dream. Last time I just wiped and installed the ROM then copied all the previous data from the R8 install. I think that is what caused all my problems. No problems at all now. Thank you

Guest Kra1o5

Thanks for another update Kralo5 :)

just thought i would mention that tvcatchup is still not working,

Thanks, I know is a OMX problem but not know how to fix that.

Greetings

Guest predragiPredrag

Thanks, I know is a OMX problem but not know how to fix that.

Greetings

If you want to solve OMX problems, you can try with using these that were developed for LG P500 who also has adreno 200, but on older qualcom chipset.

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1981254

And if you find solution, update dazzo so we could improve his CM builds :)

Edited by predragiPredrag

Guest Richyread

Just want to add my 2 cents to this topic - installed R8 and moved to R9 over last few days. No issues at all with the ROM, the installation (full wipe->install) or it's operation.

Works very well, no perceived issues with any of the standard apps thus far (been using on mine and my wife's phone all weekend)

Signal, call and text issues seem to be all resolved also (I'm a UK-GiffGaff user) and I've not noticed any forced reboots either. The only thing I made sure was to leave the device to auto update from Google for about 10 mins after ROM install and then do a manual reboot.

Hat's off to the developers and related parties for making a smooth efficient ROM based on the latest OS which is a great achievement for this bargain handset! :-)

If I had one thing to add that perhaps could feature in future updates it would be some more PacMan options - e.g. Wallpaper, message tones etc.

Keep up the good work - I certainly appreciate the efforts.

Cheers,

Richy.

Guest Kra1o5

R10 available

Changelog:

27/05/13 - R10

-Fix enable/disable option for 3 dots overflow

-Fix Memory leaks

-Improvements

Download here: http://d-h.st/KP0 MD5: 9f3e43ca7b60ab5ec6f0d3ff51fbe957

PD: Guys I think we have a pretty stable ROM because that from R10 to next version no more 1 day / 1 build for the future release I change to weekly updates (I think is more practical for everyone).

Guest plewis1981

R10 available

PD: Guys I think we have a pretty stable ROM because that from R10 to next version no more 1 day / 1 build for the future release I change to weekly updates (I think is more practical for everyone).

Thanks for all your hard work you have made a fantastic rom

Guest smweb

R10 available

Changelog:

Download here: http://d-h.st/KP0 MD5: 9f3e43ca7b60ab5ec6f0d3ff51fbe957

Awesome work :D

Guest ptoner

Does this latest up date fix the call issue I have been having.

Talking to someone on the phone ok, then all of a sudden after a couple of minutes or less they cannot hear anything from my end. The mic seems to stop working mid call.

This has happened with R9 and R8. It happens when I call someone or even if they call me.