[JB][4.2.2] PAC Milestone 1 RC1 [05/08/13]

Guest jordilopez94

Guest mladenovic73

There should be a button at the top of the screen when you pull the notification tray down, press to enable it and press it again to disable. That said, I don't think this version has HALO yet. The PAC version with HALO added should be v23.0.0 and this is v22.4.0.

Is that a halo or holo button becouse on changelog 2.22 there say holo?How can i disable ribbon on this rom?Thanx for answer :)

Is that a halo or holo button becouse on changelog 2.22 there say holo?How can i disable ribbon on this rom?Thanx for answer :)

Sorry for the confusion, I was referring to the new Halo feature added to the latest PAC. No idea what the 'holo' button is referring to.

Guest TangerineTractor

Latest won't let me install from sd card - it's not the security settings - apks actually open and display "cancel" and "install" buttons, but the install button won't click! Wierd...

Halo works, but I don't understand how to use it! The Halo app in the app drawer just gave a blank screen, and the whole rom felt a bit clunky to be honest...

Edited by TangerineTractor

Guest mladenovic73

Latest won't let me install from sd card - it's not the security settings - apks actually open and display "cancel" and "install" buttons, but the install button won't click! Wierd...

I had the same problem but i delete everithing and instal again R14.I have no problem after that.

Guest ptoner

It installed over the top of R12 no problems for me.

Though I will do a wipe and clean install once I get home. Thanks again. Will let you know if the mic issue is fixed.

Also the Halo button works 100%! :)

Guest dadi11

I've successfully installed R14 over R13, wiped /cache & dalvik cache only, and it's forking fine..

Great job!

and halo is awesome :)

thanks

Edited by dadi11

Guest Kra1o5

It installed over the top of R12 no problems for me.

Though I will do a wipe and clean install once I get home. Thanks again. Will let you know if the mic issue is fixed.

Also the Halo button works 100%! :)

I've successfully installed R14 over R13, wiped /cache & dalvik cache only, and it's forking fine..

Great job!

and halo is awesome :)

thanks

Yes if you make wipe dalvik cache & system after install R14 not problems reported.

Guest Gabrielius

hi there, I am now on R12 and I cannot install R13 either R14, when I try to install recovery says:

Extracting system

symlink: some symlinks failed

E: error in / (rom .zip location)

(Status 7)

Installation aborted

Guest Kra1o5

hi there, I am now on R12 and I cannot install R13 either R14, when I try to install recovery says:

Extracting system

symlink: some symlinks failed

E: error in / (rom .zip location)

(Status 7)

Installation aborted

where is the location of the zip?

Guest deki032

Kra,I hope that you do something whit batery drain in R14,in R13 a had big problem whit batery drain:)...Thanks for your hard work :)

Guest Kra1o5

The big problem in JB is battery drain but is difficult to fix this without know what is eating the battery.

Edited by Kra1o5