[ROM][4.2.2] SlimBean [Build v8.0] Final - 04/08/13

Guest telonius

Guest marcioo

This ROM is really amazing :D

I have 1 questions:

1. When I plug my phone into a computer and I press the button for my folders appear on my computer, the phone reboot, is just me or more people has this issue?

Edited by marcioo

Guest jamie_w
how to get in recovery in the rom? when i use keys down+power i get stuck in Huwaei Ascend logo.

Go into settings-developer options-advanced reboot and select show always.

Guest dragonwinglet

Hello,

I had problem with systemUI (forceclose) in build 8 (and in build 7.8) (clear installation, not upgrade from older version). I had solved this by replacing systemui.apk (/system/app/systemui.apk) from build 7 and deleting its data (/data/data/com.android.systemui/*)

This could help someone. Link to systemui.apk from build 7:

https://mega.co.nz/#!ScsHwI6Q!beiTx2QWv1Xef1gcinenahYpEVkE8jgVpIren69mZro

Guest landapfel

I've also got the lockscreen problem where the digitizer(?) doesn't turn on and so you can't unlock.

After locking and unlocking again, the touchscreen works.

Does anybody have experience with that issue?

land.apfel

PS: The touchscreen also does not work if you open the power menu e.g.

Guest kyan31
I've also got the lockscreen problem where the digitizer(?) doesn't turn on and so you can't unlock.

After locking and unlocking again, the touchscreen works.

Does anybody have experience with that issue?

land.apfel

PS: The touchscreen also does not work if you open the power menu e.g.

Yes, sometimes I have this issue too, however after a few seconds it wears off and everything is OK. I might do a log or two to see what the problem is.

Guest RedNick

Please excuse the Noob!

I backed up all my contacts, apps, data etc etc with the Huawei All Backup app

I cannot install this app on this ROM - I have downloaded a couple of apk files for different versions and enabled unknown sources. However, each version I try fails with a simple "app not installed" error and therefore I cannot recover my data.

Can anyone offer a compatible apk for All Backup or a means of forcing it to install?

Guest kyan31
Please excuse the Noob!

I backed up all my contacts, apps, data etc etc with the Huawei All Backup app

I cannot install this app on this ROM - I have downloaded a couple of apk files for different versions and enabled unknown sources. However, each version I try fails with a simple "app not installed" error and therefore I cannot recover my data.

Can anyone offer a compatible apk for All Backup or a means of forcing it to install?

All backup is for STOCK ROMS only, SlimBean is not stock. ;)

Hi, i have an huawei ascend g300 with the infusion B06 rom for a long time, i like it, but right now i want to change my rom to a jelly bean, or to another ICS. I have followed this thread for some time, and this rom looks real nice. You guys think it is worth changing?

Guest george109

Hi, i have an huawei ascend g300 with the infusion B06 rom for a long time, i like it, but right now i want to change my rom to a jelly bean, or to another ICS. I have followed this thread for some time, and this rom looks real nice. You guys think it is worth changing?

Defiantly!