[Tutorial] How to [OFFICIALLY] Unlock The Bootloader [With Definitions] [RELOCK Guide Included!]

Guest george109

Guest Symao96

Well some people get it within 3 days, so its definitely possible.

But as it is during the weekend i'm afraid i will not receive because some people doesn't work in the weekend.. I've putted URGENT in the subject..

Guest kyan31

But as it is during the weekend i'm afraid i will not receive because some people doesn't work in the weekend.. I've putted URGENT in the subject..

Well Huawei is based in China so the times are always different. I really can't be sure to be honest :(

Guest george109
Sorry, you should of got the code and then started. Seems kinda obvious tbh :P

Well Huawei is based in China so the times are always different. I really can't be sure to be honest :(

What he said! :P

Guest arranhs

So i tried getting my unlock code using the website. After waiting for 2 weeks and seeing this topic appear i decided to email them using the template given. This is my reply back:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Huawei device.

Please apply the unlock code in our website http://www.huaweidevice.com/worldwide/servicePolicy.do?method=toApplyUnlock.

Once again thank you for contacting Huawei device.

Best Regards.

Huawei Device Customer Care Team.

Arrgghhh back to square one it seems :(

Guest Symao96
So i tried getting my unlock code using the website. After waiting for 2 weeks and seeing this topic appear i decided to email them using the template given. This is my reply back:

Dear Customer,

Please apply the unlock code in our website http://www.huaweidevice.com/worldwide/servicePolicy.do?method=toApplyUnlock.

Best Regards.

I've received te same email than you . Thats funny because I've requested the code by email and using the website. It kills myself...

Guest george109

Dear Customer,

Please apply the unlock code in our website http://www.huaweidev...d=toApplyUnlock.

Best Regards.

I've received te same email than you . Thats funny because I've requested the code by email and using the website. It kills myself...

Guys, also reply and say

I cannot use the form as the Product ID does not work in the dialer
Can you see if that works?? Edited by george109

Guest arranhs

Guys, also reply and say that I cannot use the form as the Product ID does not work in the dialer. Can you see if that works??

Yeah i know what you mean, i doesnt work on mine either because im on CM 10.1. Please tell me when you get a reply because id like to know what they say.

Thanks

Guest Symao96

I've already received the code, my code was like yours 16 digits but most of my code are letters but your code doesn't have any letter, do you know if the code it's wrong?

Guest HujerosZTE

Dear Customer,

Please apply the unlock code in our website http://www.huaweidev...d=toApplyUnlock.

Best Regards.

I have received the same answer from them. I send them following reply and in 2 hour i rerceveid my unlocking code. Just try the same and you will see :

Dear

I made it few times more than one week ago and have not received the code till now, even if you wrote ,that i should receive it in 3 working days.

That is why i send you email request.

Than you for your understanding

Best regards

Petr

Maybe is my english not rigth(i am not natuaral englishmen) but it works B)

Guest Symao96
i had same mail. mailed them back nad they sent me a code that looks like? CE457E570EDD5B73 ?? this look write to you?

Mine is like yours with many letters and some numbers

Guest HujerosZTE

i had same mail. mailed them back nad they sent me a code that looks like? CE457E570EDD5B73 ?? this look write to you?

Mine is only numbers 16 characters and it works. Now a have succesfully unlocked my bootloader. Thanks for this great guide.

Guest Symao96

The code that the OP used contain only numbers to, so my doubt is if my code is on or not because have letters to.. If anyone could help I'll appreciate

Guest arranhs

I have received the same answer from them. I send them following reply and in 2 hour i rerceveid my unlocking code. Just try the same and you will see :

Dear

I made it few times more than one week ago and have not received the code till now, even if you wrote ,that i should receive it in 3 working days.

That is why i send you email request.

Than you for your understanding

Best regards

Petr

Maybe is my english not rigth(i am not natuaral englishmen) but it works B)

Symao96 im pretty definite it should work. And even if it doesn't there is no harm in trying it out eh?

Thanks B) I will try that out right away. Plus, thanks for the template :D

Guest Symao96
Symao96 im pretty definite it should work. And even if it doesn't there is no harm in trying it out eh?

Thanks B) I will try that out right away. Plus, thanks for the template :D

I'm asking because I'm not at home so I tried to know if it works to anyone.. I'll try when I get to home. Thanks.

Guest george109
I've already received the code, my code was like yours 16 digits but most of my code are letters but your code doesn't have any letter, do you know if the code it's wrong?

You could always reply and ask them to verify the code. Also, you could always try it as Ive just realised the code could be a hexadecimal, as none of the code's on here have any letters further than F (hexadecimal is a Number system that goes:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F

Where:

A = 10

B = 11

C = 12

D = 13

E = 14

F = 15

I wonder if I could email them and ask them...

Guest george109

@ Symao, does your code have any letters past F? Thanks

Guest george109

Mine is only numbers 16 characters and it works. Now a have succesfully unlocked my bootloader. Thanks for this great guide.

That's ok :)

Happy to help!

Guest Mikac

Mine is like yours with many letters and some numbers

it could be network unlock code, i've heard that they have send network unlock codes by mistake (maybe because of poor english) several times