[Tutorial] How to [OFFICIALLY] Unlock The Bootloader [With Definitions]

Guest george109

Guest george109

Sorry, for this post. I have finally made my tutorial on how to unlock the bootloader. Sadly I was a bit of an idiot and posted in the wrong section :P

Anyway,

here it is.

:excl: Please do NOT reply on this thread, as I do not check this one as often! :excl:

Edited by george109

Guest george109

The development section is actually the wrong section. This section was correct :P

Sorry! I Don't have a clue what I was thinking when I hit post :P

I would copy it over, but there are like 6 posts and there are a lot of links to update!

Edited by george109

Guest kyan31

Sorry! I Don't have a clue what I was thinking when I hit post tongue.png

I would copy it over, but there are like 6 posts and there are a lot of links to update!

I think it would be best to move it here when you have time as it won't block the development threads. Unfortunately he more threads made, the more chance a development thread gets lost :/

Nice work though, i'm sure it will help a lot of people :)

Guest Aceion

Thank you very much! I just did everything and now running on stock+ with bootloader unlocked!

Just one tip: you should write for some people who don't know to turn of fastboot in options

Guest george109

Thank you very much! I just did everything and now running on stock+ with bootloader unlocked!

Just one tip: you should write for some people who don't know to turn of fastboot in options

Thanks also, I'll change it now :)

EDIT: changed!

Edited by george109