Glamour Red HTC One available to pre-order exclusively at Phones4U

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest PaulOBrien

Here at MoDaCo we think that the HTC One is the best device on the market today. If silver or black don't do it for you, you now have a new colour choice courtesy of a Phones4U UK exclusive - 'Glamour Red'.

Launching in mid-July, the new One variant swaps the silver aluminium for striking red and the white accents for jet black. We think it looks pretty great. Personally I think the 'pureness' of the silver is still my favourite, but it definitely stands out!

Phones 4u has a proven track record of securing colour handset exclusives for our customers and we’re extremely excited to be working with HTC to offer them this exclusive opportunity to own the HTC One in Red. Owing to its innovation and design, the success of the HTC One at Phones 4u continues and we believe those looking for a sleek and unique 4G smartphone will be excited to see the HTC One in Red at Phones 4u.

The device will be priced from £31 a month on contract with SIM free pricing TBC (it's likely the device will be exclusively available on contracts initially, in line with normal P4U policy). Head on over to the Phones4U site to pre-order.

oneglamourred.png

Click here to view the item

Guest paholman

Did Modaco review the HTC One Paul? I can only find reviews of the "One X" and "One X+" (With this many models, why are they called "one" ?) :-)

Although I've read reviews elsewhere, and as a Modaco reader for years, I would love to read about why you at Modaco feel this is the best device on the market.

Thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.