[JB][4.2.2] [CM-10.1] [R4] By Joestone

Guest jazon

Guest Dovahpig
As any other CM10.1 build wi-fi direct does not work. The only thing that makes me staying on the official rom :(

Poor you...:(

Guest jazon
Does everyone face the "lockscreen" restart issue with this ROM? So far I have got good battery life of it. GPS also works fast.

Yes. Keep the default governor to avoid that. Also turn off screen off animation from display settings.

Guest smweb

Yes. Keep the default governor to avoid that. Also turn off screen off animation from display settings.

Both are done from the start, still I get the random restart on lockscreens

Guest joestone

New build uploaded.

Fixed lock screen restart.

Fixed in-call volume , now not possible to set it 0.

Fixed videorecording.

Fixed Bluetooth mac address.

Modified vold to easily change primary storage.

Easy swap internal and external storage as primary by setting vold.externalsd.isprimary=true in build.prop.When set external sd will be primary and mounted on /sdcard (/storage/sdcard0) and internal will be /sdcard2 (/storage/sdcard1). The default setting is internal sd is primary.

Removed wifi direct.

known bugs:

green screen when taking picture in portrait , in landscape it is ok.

Maybe a little bit more battery life comparing to previous build.

http://goo.im/devs/j...FICIAL-G300.zip

Edited by joestone

Guest mladenovic73

I try this rom and its exellent,very fast.but i have a problem with sd card,rom dont see my card i cant loading my contacts from sd.I try to change that line in build prop but it doesnt work.Thas someone have a solution.Thanx.

Guest pejicgoran

I have problem with sd card.Default sd is internal sd becouse when i download document from bank this is on internal sd in download filder.I did not fix anything in buildprop.

Guest Rostilj xD

This is so cool! Thanx joestone.Landscape is ok, no green screen, but it is still slow (but faster than before).

My personal opinion is that this is best cm10.1 rom for g300,,

Guest joestone

I have problem with sd card.Default sd is internal sd becouse when i download document from bank this is on internal sd in download filder.I did not fix anything in buildprop.

Yes , internal sd is the default. To use external sd as default you need to edit build.prop.

Open fileexplorer in superuser mode. Open /system/build.prop. find this line under storage section :

#vold.externalsd.isprimary=true

remove the # from the begining of the line , so it will be vold.externalsd.isprimary=true. save the file. restart the phone. After restart external sd will be mounted at /storage/sdcard0 .

Technical details:

The rom is set to use /storage/sdcard0 as primary in framework , and also external_storage variable is set to /storage/sdcard0. If internal sd is mounted at /storage/sdcard0 it will be the default ( #vold.externalsd.isprimary=true is in build.prop) .If external sd is mounted at /storage/sdcard0 it will be the default (vold.externalsd.isprimary=true is in build.prop) .

This is the default setting of the rom .( vold.externalsd.isprimary=true is not set in build.prop)

mount |grep /storage/sd

/dev/block/vold/179:97 /storage/sdcard1 vfat rw,dirsync,nosuid,nodev,noexec,rela

time,uid=1000,gid=1015,fmask=0702,dmask=0702,allow_utime=0020,codepage=cp437,ioc

harset=iso8859-1,shortname=mixed,utf8,errors=remount-ro 0 0

/dev/block/vold/179:19 /storage/sdcard0 vfat rw,dirsync,nosuid,nodev,noexec,rela

time,uid=1000,gid=1015,fmask=0702,dmask=0702,allow_utime=0020,codepage=cp437,ioc

tmpfs /storage/sdcard0/.android_secure tmpfs ro,relatime,size=0k,mode=000 0 0

root@android:/ #

This is when you set vold.externalsd.isprimary=true in build.prop

mount |grep /storage/sd

/dev/block/vold/179:19 /storage/sdcard1 vfat rw,dirsync,nosuid,nodev,noexec,rela

/dev/block/vold/179:97 /storage/sdcard0 vfat rw,dirsync,nosuid,nodev,noexec,rela

tmpfs /storage/sdcard0/.android_secure tmpfs ro,relatime,size=0k,mode=000 0 0

root@android:/ #

Guest smweb

New build uploaded.

Fixed lock screen restart.

Fixed in-call volume , now not possible to set it 0.

Fixed videorecording.

Fixed Bluetooth mac address.

Modified vold to easily change primary storage.

Easy swap internal and external storage as primary by setting vold.externalsd.isprimary=true in build.prop.When set external sd will be primary and mounted on /sdcard (/storage/sdcard0) and internal will be /sdcard2 (/storage/sdcard1). The default setting is internal sd is primary.

Removed wifi direct.

known bugs:

Maybe a little bit more battery life comparing to previous build.

http://goo.im/devs/j...FICIAL-G300.zip

You rock man!!

Guest Buffalo Soldier

Unfortunately data connection with Telekom Serbia sim cards is still not working :(

Edited by Buffalo Soldier

Guest Buffalo Soldier

What do you mean it's random? Do you have a few different sim-cards? I have never been able to get my data working with Joestone's CM, and I have seen people with other providers reporting the same thing as well.

Guest Buffalo Soldier

Well good for you Goran, but I think that we should try to get this sorted out for all of us. ;) I had this problem with Baidu also, but they sorted this like a month ago. Quote from Baidu topic: ''fixed the 3G data for some 128KB "funny sim" card types''

Edited by Buffalo Soldier