Beta 13: MoDaCo.SWITCH HTC One support topic

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest inthenite42

Meh. Also don't get why we have a period in between. Maybe stylizing after a programming function and I think that's cool. But hey just my idea. Not my Program so I don't have a say :)

Guest jawonder

Hey Paul, thx for the invite!

Have a problem with restoring apps with Titanium - if I restore them in Sense and then boot to GE, it hangs up. Though I didn't try to restore them one by one yet, at work atm.

Did anyone face this problem?

Try and restore in GE, i use TB to restore from GE and i'm not having any problems at all . Seems restoring from sense is causing some issues.

Guest NeidRider

Just flashed beta6, it still keeps the wallpaper in sync, between switches... Is that just me?

And I can't install Nova-Launcher anymore, I keep getting "error -24". Anyone else having something like that?

Guest inthenite42

Ehhhhh yea I guess. Should name it "MoDaCo.SWITCH with the inthenite42 update" ;)

Should name a beta after me! Haha!

In other news still no errors in 6. Do notice that it tries upgrading Android after each reboot, but just says "Finishing boot" as the status.

Guest Lennyuk

Just flashed beta6, it still keeps the wallpaper in sync, between switches... Is that just me?

And I can't install Nova-Launcher anymore, I keep getting "error -24". Anyone else having something like that?

error -24 is a market server error, just keep trying, or reboot (or switch) and try again.

Guest Lennyuk

Ehhhhh yea I guess. Should name it "MoDaCo.SWITCH with the inthenite42 update" ;)

Should name a beta after me! Haha!

In other news still no errors in 6. Do notice that it tries upgrading Android after each reboot, but just says "Finishing boot" as the status.

Yes, it is sorting .dex files out.

Guest PaulOBrien

Hmmm, I have seen that, i'm trying to remember what causes it. You haven't merged Nova into on of the ROMs or anything have you?

P

Guest Lennyuk

Hmmm, I have seen that, i'm trying to remember what causes it. You haven't merged Nova into on of the ROMs or anything have you?

P

I had error -24 when installing apps this morning, I just tried again and they worked straight away, I don't think its your rom.

Guest NeidRider

Nope. I'll keep trying ;)

Guest mechanimal82

Boom. Widgets now sticking. Great work, off to configure Nova for ge now. Haven't had a chance to see how well this will handle the different launchers.

Guest Sebianoti

Yeah i'm getting error -24 as well since last night, it just started happening out of the blue on both Sense and GE, still getting it.

UF7EE1nl.png

Guest IcOpRo

I have restored almost all my apps with TB and I have no issues some of them I even restored Data not all of them but some..

Yeah, u're in the same situation as me. Seems for now restoring with Titanium is a no-go.

P.S. Maybe we could try Helium...

Guest IcOpRo

I have restored almost all my apps with TB and I have no issues some of them I even restored Data not all of them but some..

Yeah, u're in the same situation as me. Seems for now restoring with Titanium is a no-go.

Guest IcOpRo

Guest Lennyuk

Yeah i'm getting error-24 as well since last night, it just started happening out of the blue on both Sense and GE, still getting it.

UF7EE1nl.png

I am fairly sure this is a Google issue, keep trying and apps should update.

EDIT - FIX for "-24" Play Store Error

If you remove the data from /data/data/[app pacakage name]/ the app should install fine, error -24 is due to conflciting data (a reboot may also work).

Edited by Lennyuk

Guest Sebianoti

I am fairly sure this is a Google issue, keep trying and apps should update.

EDIT - FIX for "-24" Play Store Error

If you remove the data from /data/data/[app pacakage name]/ the app should install fine, error -24 is due to conflciting data (a reboot may also work).

How is an app i never had installed conflicting data? also i don't seem to have /data/data/

Guest Lennyuk

How is an app i never had installed conflicting data? also i don't seem to have /data/data/

You have never ever had it installed?

Try a reboot, error -24 is usually linked to the phone keeping some data when the app was last uninstalled (or otherwise deleted).

As a last resort wiping and starting over usually works too.

Edited by Lennyuk

Guest IcOpRo

This is odd, I swtich from GE to sense to download Beta 6 and flash it but on Sense I have the 4gLTE icon on status bar but no connectivity, I disabled data and 4GLTE icon was still there, I enabled airplane mode and then I disabled it, 4GLTE icon came on but no data, I just rebooted and nothing on Settings its showing data disconnected....

Edit. Switch to GE Rom and I have Data went back to Sense after Downloading Beta 6 and Sense still has not data.

Edited by IcOpRo

Guest Sebianoti

You have never ever had it installed?

Try a reboot, error -24 is usually linked to the phone keeping some data when the app was last uninstalled (or otherwise deleted).

Never had it installed, not even before i wiped to install MoDaCo Switch. Also i must have restarted my phone at least 10 times today.