Beta 13: MoDaCo.SWITCH HTC One support topic

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest jawonder

The leak is not leaked yet - all we have so far is a custom rom made using the leak not a full base, that comes next week.

Yeah i see that, thought he could whip something up from it .

Guest kensington133

I currently have beta8 on my htc one, can I just flash 10 straight over 8 or do I have to wipe and start from scratch?

Probably been asked before but looking through 69 pages would take a while, maybe should be a FAQ?

Also what is in the 10 update? Can't seem to find it a description?

Thanks in advanced

Guest y2jdmbfan

Has anyone got MMS working on AT&T with Beta 10 in GPE? I can send picture messages fine in sense, but can't send them from GPE. I know some others had this issue, was it ever resolved?

Y2J

Guest FilyPhanatic

Has anyone got MMS working on AT&T with Beta 10 in GPE? I can send picture messages fine in sense, but can't send them from GPE. I know some others had this issue, was it ever resolved?

Y2J

it's a pain but it's working for me. It only works inside HTC's original messages app.

Guest jezzabel

My AT&T version is currently stuck at the HTC screen while doing a switch going from GPe to Sense. I had Beta 10 working and flashed SuperSU 1.51. Stayed in GPe for several hours then tried to switch back to Sense, which is where I am now. Fastboot shows bootloader 1.44, modelid PN0712000, cidnum CW___001, S-ON. Can I reflash the betas? I'm guessing that won't help but was afraid to try it.

Guest deeevan
I currently have beta8 on my htc one, can I just flash 10 straight over 8 or do I have to wipe and start from scratch?

Probably been asked before but looking through 69 pages would take a while, maybe should be a FAQ?

Also what is in the 10 update? Can't seem to find it a description?

Thanks in advanced

From the changelog for beta 10, 3rd post in thread:

No wipe required - This update contains the 4.3 GPe update (release version) including location and calendar fixes. All outdated apps are updated in this release also.

So you get Android 4.3 on the GPe side, and some bug fixes in SWITCH.

Guest tomf00lery

Google search update and working fine. Still HTC back up error randomly appearing. Everything else on gpe side fine. Problems with Zoe presets in sense

Guest Lennyuk
Google search update and working fine. Still HTC back up error randomly appearing. Everything else on gpe side fine. Problems with Zoe presets in sense

I used zoe loads yesterday without any issues, what exactly are the problems you noticed?

Guest sagarsamtani

Hello There, thanks for this awesome Switch..

I have some questions :)

Can you please tell me how to remove 3-dot menu on GPE

And i got an OTA 2.24.401.8 on sense , can i install it after flashing stock recovery back?

Guest mace01

Hi all.

Thanks for the great work.

At least the Sense Rom is working fine - unfortunately I can just not switch to the GE rom.

I'm using the switch app - but when I try to switch go GE via the app the phone just reboots the Sense rom.

I tried using the above adb command (firstrun...) but it just tells me that the file does not exist.

Before installing MoDaCo Switch Rom I made a wipe, after the setup finished I installed the updates - until Beta 10.

I have no S-On and I prefer to find a solution without losing my root access.

Does anyone have an idea what else to try?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Guest Lennyuk

Sorry - as Paul said testing is underway but my /data/media/ partition corrupted slowing my testing down - THIS WAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS ROM OR THE UPDATE!

Back up and running now.

Guest Freshbard

And it's done !

Update is done flawlessly. Sense is working fine. Testing ATM

Edit : Hmmm Keep just crash on Sense

Edit 2 : Keep seems to work fine even after that crash ;)

Edited by Freshbard