[DEV][ROM][20.12.] CyanogenMod 10.2 (Android 4.3.1)

Guest KonstaT

Guest Snap.IT

you dont get me....

example.....washing dishes, im listening fox news live tv on net, showering, same thing (fox), put phone in bag....its not my center life to carry portable speaker around with me, no thx.

just sayin...if he can increase sound from loudspeaker by idk, 30-50%, and not to damage speaker (and choose to limit or not that "perk") its fine with me, if not, again, fine with me....

thats all folks

It sounds bad even at normal max volume, use DSP to increase it and it sounds absolutely horrid, that is a 20% increase, at 30-50% it would be a high pitched squeal that would permanently damage your speaker.

It's made for two things, bad sound but high volume short bursts or low volume and bad sound long playing.

Perhaps you should bother ZTE about the hardware they COULD do something about rather than 3'rd party software devs that can't? Maybe they will just take your phone in and replace your speaker with a better one?

No? Well shut up then.

@KonstaT

Kit kat 4.4 is optimised to work on lower end devices with 512MB RAM. Would  you please  make a release

for brilliant Blade I.

Thanks in advance for your great work! 

KonstaT, I registered here to say this: Great ROM(s), I appreciate your work very much! You and your ROMs are the reason I bought this phone.

I hope you continue releasing your ROMs even though the internet's full of whiny and irritating people. You don't have to give any support at all, just post the ROM and leave. But of course it's your decision and you're free to keep them to yourself. However, I'd be very very glad if you'd share your future work here or any place else.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MJonMoDaCo

which rom is better.. cyanogenmod 10.2 or 10.1 ?

i just installed 10.2 but it isnt very smooth on my blade 3 :/

I suppose your mind is already made up isn't it? I like 10.2 for the features myself... Since it seems just fine & dandy on my Acqua, I see no reason why anyone would have bothered with 10.1 anymore...

Guest SnowblindFIN

Okay so previously i told you about unable to use phone while overseas, well that was just the operator settings.

But i found a new bug; While i was aboard on M/S Baltic Princess, i tried to use their free wi-fi.

After connecting to the network, i get the notification about "Sign-in to use free-wifi" but when i open the notification menu, there is no button to be pressed.

On my friend's android, the button shows up and redirects your web browser into Baltic Princess'es gateway webpage and all you had to do was click "Log in to use free wi-fi" and then it worked.

Also i have a feature request, could the red/green charging light be turned OFF while the display is ON. Basically while browsing reddit (or anything of the sort) on pitch-black room, the red light becomes quite an eyesore.

Also, still haven't found a way to watch Twitch.tv or any videos with Stream VLC programs. : /

Edited by SnowblindFIN

Also, still haven't found a way to watch Twitch.tv or any videos with Stream VLC programs. : /

I think, you will never find with this rom. Somehow H/W decoding doesn't want to work with some apps, for example, i couldn't watch twich on cm10 or cm10.1 neither, while it was perfect on aurora.

Guest MJonMoDaCo

Also i have a feature request, could the red/green charging light be turned OFF while the display is ON. Basically while browsing reddit (or

of the sort) on pitch-black room, the red light becomes quite an eyesore.

Well, have you tried unchecking the option in Settings --> Display & lights --> Lights?

If you're charging your phone while using it then use the battery light option underneath.

Guest Snap.IT

why the data (3g) and wifi the signals are weak and often fall. exist any fix? there are fixes in the thread?

It'd work better if the ROM was made for your phone.

WIFI shouldn't work at all with that phone, nor should 3g. Your wifi isn't even close though, you have a broadcom chipset and this ROM was made for the athereos in the Blade III so IF it works then there is some strange magic going on.

Guest Snap.IT

strange magic going on ahah.. yeah.. work the rom for blade3 on this device.. well.. which rom do you recommend to install?

Oh i don't know, install a ROM for the LG G2?

Or perhaps use a ROM made for your device? Nah, that would make perfect sense and you'd not like that one bit now would you?

Oh i don't know, install a ROM for the LG G2?

Or perhaps use a ROM made for your device? Nah, that would make perfect sense and you'd not like that one bit now would you?

ahahahah you're funny !!! XD but i tried "zte blade 3 to zte acqua fix" (wifi etc) and nothing has changed, and there are Rom are of the copy-paste of the Rom Blade3.. and i'm found the stock rom for my smartphone for italian versione.. but its gingerbread 2.3.6 are bullshit 

Edited by D4NY3L

Guest Snap.IT

ahahahah you're funny !!! XD but i tried "zte blade 3 to zte acqua fix" (wifi etc) and nothing has changed, and there are Rom are of the copy-paste of the Rom Blade3.. and i'm found the stock rom for my smartphone for italian versione.. but its gingerbread 2.3.6 are bullshit 

I know right, i crack me up too. :D

I have no idea what "zte blade 3 to acqua fix" is but i assume it has to do with replacing the entire kernel since the bcma is built in without recompiling anything or making changes to the actual device tree which is absolutely necessary to make it work properly?

If so, there is nothing anyone can do about it, you either use a ROM for your device or live with a hacked together piece of crap of a ROM, there is just no way around that.

Guest Snap.IT

Great so post in that thread? No one but KonstaT knows what that entails, i won't download and review it because i don't have the time.

See, your problems don't apply to others who have the blade III so the problem isn't with the ROM, your specific problem is with the things changed to be able to use this ROM and there is a thread for that, it is not this one.

If i seem rude it's because i don't care.

Guest Riddermark

Hello everyone!

I have encountered an issue with my external sdcard which I can't find being discussed here. (or I didn't realize it was that same issue). I did my first ever custom rom flashing - so I made sure everything goes properly. I rooted, did formats, factory resets, wipes etc. Then installed this sweet rom here and was blown away how cool everything looks and how smooth it works.

However I didn't notice that my external SDcard is not mounted. When I went to storage option through the phone and clicked on MountSD - i got an error - Blank SDcard - not formatted or unsupported format. I said alright - I dont have anything important anyway - so went ahead and clicked Format. However nothing happened - I got some weird loop of this Blank SDcard error and was presented with the option to Format it a few more times - and when it worked it said - You can now safely remove your SDcard.

Puzzled I decided to go to CWM and format there. It said: Idle-Unformatted. No matter which option I chose (default, exfat etc) I got the same error message:

Could not format storage/sdcard0.

If i try to mount it I get the same error.

Erorr mounting storage/sdcard0!

Trying to browse the phone with an usb cable doesnt work - I don't see neither the internal nor the external memory drives when the phone connects. And yes I have the usb debug turned on and everything.

Thanks in advance for any ideas on fixing this!

Edited by Riddermark

Guest Riddermark

fat32 ?

Im not sure what you mean - I don't have the fat32 option in the CWM menu - and unfortunately I don't have an alternative method of connecting my Sdcard to my PC to format it. I will try with a different SDcard tonight. In the meantime if there's anything I can do within the phone to solve this - please let me know. Thanks!

Guest kresimirn

whats the size of card (maybe phone wont read it)...

you need SD card reader (buy it,its cheap, or lend from a friend), without sdcard reader we cant know what is the status of the card. Is it dead, is it corrupted...

probably (when u get reader), you need to reformat it to unallocated space, then make fat32 partition, then will work

Guest MJonMoDaCo

Hello everyone!

I have encountered an issue with my external sdcard which I can't find being discussed here. (or I didn't realize it was that same issue). I did my first ever custom rom flashing - so I made sure everything goes properly. I rooted, did formats, factory resets, wipes etc. Then installed this sweet rom here and was blown away how cool everything looks and how smooth it works.

However I didn't notice that my external SDcard is not mounted. When I went to storage option through the phone and clicked on MountSD - i got an error - Blank SDcard - not formatted or unsupported format. I said alright - I dont have anything important anyway - so went ahead and clicked Format. However nothing happened - I got some weird loop of this Blank SDcard error and was presented with the option to Format it a few more times - and when it worked it said - You can now safely remove your SDcard.

Puzzled I decided to go to CWM and format there. It said: Idle-Unformatted. No matter which option I chose (default, exfat etc) I got the same error message:

Could not format storage/sdcard0.

If i try to mount it I get the same error.

Erorr mounting storage/sdcard0!

Trying to browse the phone with an usb cable doesnt work - I don't see neither the internal nor the external memory drives when the phone connects. And yes I have the usb debug turned on and everything.

Thanks in advance for any ideas on fixing this!

Get Aparted from Google play. You'll need to change partition block from default to either mmcblk0 or mmcblk1. Best to do it from the phone. I've had a freshly formatted disk from windows unrecognizable from the phone. This'll fix it.

Edit: Very important! Try rebooting first! Oftentimes that fixes it. But if it doesn't then the advice above is your best bet...

Edited by MJonMoDaCo

Guest Wildemo

Hello i'm new here.Fist i want to thanks for great work on team who make alive old phones.Specially to KonstanT who lose many time to make that release avalible for us users :)))))

I have 2 question:

1st.I use  cm-10.2-20131011-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip Wich is great rom but i have problems with calls.When use phone screen go blanck(sleep) and its very hard to awake again(so i can't stop conversation and wait oder side to close).... idk why.

2nd Is it possible to be added choosing alarm melody from SD card or i must download oder alarm.apps from market :)))

Thanks for attention.I will looking forward good day.

Guest MJonMoDaCo

I have 2 question:

1st.I use cm-10.2-20131011-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip Wich is great rom but i have problems with calls.When use phone screen go blanck(sleep) and its very hard to awake again(so i can't stop conversation and wait oder side to close).... idk why.

Firstly, get proxycal.zip (scroll down a little). Flash via cwm.

get proxycal.ziphere

2nd Is it possible to be added choosing alarm melody from SD card or i must download oder alarm.apps from market :)))

Thanks for attention.I will looking forward good day.

Pretty sure you can, but it helps to have a different file manager. Trebuchet doesn't seem to work. I use the oh-so-old-school Total Commander. Edited by MJonMoDaCo