Delete

Guest kyan31

Guest plewis1981

Hi kyan31 I was just wondering how much free space there is on the system partition after a fresh install as I would like to add a few apps such as magiclocker and some themes,

@Gabriel94 the issue with WIFI is mentioned in the first post, its nothing you have done.

It seems that wifi works on the unmodified version of CM7, but as soon as you modify it, WiFi breaks. This means that I won't be able to make a new version with wifi working.

When I build my new gaming rig I'll be able to compile from source with ease, so I might compile a new build of cm7 using Dazzozos sources. Hopefully that'll be bug free :)

just tried it error in build prop aborted installation?

Can you flash the zip again, save a log to the SD via recovery, and then send me the log. Thanks a lot, I must of made a mistake somewhere :huh:

Can you flash the zip again, save a log to the SD via recovery, and then send me the log. Thanks a lot, I must of made a mistake somewhere :huh:

i will try to replicate what i did but it might have to wait until morning.have u tested it?

i will try to replicate what i did but it might have to wait until morning.have u tested it?

No, silly of me I know. I'm already running a modified version of CM7 similar to this one so I never thought about trying it.

Guest tzigoineru

Can somebody re-upload the cm7.2.zip on to a more reliable download location. Getting a very slow dl, and after a few MB it's stopping. I've tried a dozen of times already. So if it's possible a big thank you from me.

@kyan31 for you maybe yes, but for us no :blush: Btw it is about 120 kbs

I don't really see what the issue is. As long as it downloads, does it really matter how long it takes? Just make a cup of tea or something while you wait ;)