[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Dante2070

It seems that installing the play store manually was only a temporary solution. It won't work now at all. It either says no connection (there is a connection) or force close. Reinstalling it or reflashing it doesn't help. Any ideas?

Guest phyllocrania

Help me, please. I am experiencing unusually low in-call volume. I can't even hear the person on the other side of the call. I faced no such problem on 4.2.2. I have tried adjusting the volume while on call (like sliding down and sliding up the volume bar) but no use. :(

Help me, please. I am experiencing unusually low in-call volume. I can't even hear the person on the other side of the call. I faced no such problem on 4.2.2. I have tried adjusting the volume while on call (like sliding down and sliding up the volume bar) but no use. :(

yep, it's low :/

Guest phyllocrania

Original Huawei 1500mAh

I am on original Huawei Ascend G300 battery that came with my phone and its 1350mAh. I wonder why Huawei decided to put lower capacity batteries in the same model in a different country. So unfair.

I am on original Huawei Ascend G300 battery that came with my phone and its 1350mAh. I wonder why Huawei decided to put lower capacity batteries in the same model in a different country. So unfair.

Mine is a Vodafone UK "pay as you go" unit bought at Amazon.co.uk

I was buy another battery but I'm near sure that it's 1500mAh too. I will confirm as I arrive at home tonight.

Guest phyllocrania

Mine is a Vodafone UK "pay as you go" unit bought at Amazon.co.uk

I was buy another battery but I'm near sure that it's 1500mAh too. I will confirm as I arrive at home tonight.

Maybe its because in India we have 1350mAh battery on the G300 that I have always experienced pathetic battery life even on stock gingerbread. A 150mAh difference is quite significant I guess. Why this discrimination Huawei, why??

Guest george109

Nobody find solution for low in-call volume?

Try an app from the play store called speakerboost, and raise the boost SLOWLY! You do not want to blow the speaker! Then, if you are in the UK, try calling 0800 7383773.  (This is the free number for 0800 Reverse. See if the volume increases)

This works for music, but I am unsure if it works for calls..

Another (but impractical and temporary) fix could be to use speakerphone for the time being. 

Edited by george109

Guest plewis1981

Hi all, I have had amazing battery life on the 22/9 build. I have had no data usage since midnight Sunday, as I have had no credit :( and I have not had to charge my phone ONCE :) this is the first ROM I have used where I have not had to charge my phone every day since I got it. and its not the first time I have had no credit. But I have internet again now so back to daily charging :) But had I not got credit today I am sure the battery would have lasted 4 days :)

Usage,

55 mins calls

Approx 15 hours poweramp (through headphones)

A few text's

Once again dazz thanks for the amazing work you are doing :)

post-982240-0-65554400-1380131641_thumb.

Edited by plewis1981

Maybe its because in India we have 1350mAh battery on the G300 that I have always experienced pathetic battery life even on stock gingerbread. A 150mAh difference is quite significant I guess. Why this discrimination Huawei, why??

Confirmed 1500mAh ref:HB5N1H 3.7V 5.6Wh

Guest ionel2009

Hey guys , i instaled this software on my g 300  and now i have a big battery drain , only with voice calls (1 -1.5 hour daily) . My battery last for max 24 hours ,  seems like the voice calls drains my batery too fast  and when i talk  my phone seems to get a little hot , is there a way to fix this ???

I have the nightly build from 22/9 (20130922)

Thanks a lot !

Edited by ionel2009