[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Please, repair the mms , because now we need turn on data for receive the mms :| (sorry my english) 

That is not a problem of the ROM.

Is always needed a data connection to download the MMS's, in any ROM (even stock) and in any phone. :)

Guest Raquel Ferreira

That is not a problem of the ROM.

Is always needed a data connection to download the MMS's, in any ROM (even stock) and in any phone. :)

No, i have instal this version of rom "10.2-20131019-NIGHTLY-u8815" and data turn on automatically. :|

I do a quick search in the subject and found that this feature only available in specified hardware and language/region only.

I never has had the offline option in Hungary.

Do you use your phone the language and locale set to en-UK?

Guest darthmaul88

I do a quick search in the subject and found that this feature only available in specified hardware and language/region only.

I never has had the offline option in Hungary.

Do you use your phone the language and locale set to en-UK?

Some said you shoud use en-UK some said en-US. I change it to both but with no succes. I was wondering if it is a rom issue or something I did wrong because it seems that on CM11 it works. 

Guest ahatomastarday

Some said you shoud use en-UK some said en-US. I change it to both but with no succes. I was wondering if it is a rom issue or something I did wrong because it seems that on CM11 it works.

I have never seen the offline speech recognition option in Google Now or the keyboard app in any ROM in this phone. I think that functionality might be limited to some specific devices or to devices with certain capabilities, just like the offline option in the YouTube app isn't present in WiFi-only tablets for example. Or perhaps it's limited based on your region (even if you change the phone's language, it still knows your actual region). If anybody ever had offline speech recognition working in this phone please share your experience, I'd love to be wrong.

Guest darthmaul88

I have never seen the offline speech recognition option in Google Now or the keyboard app in any ROM in this phone. I think that functionality might be limited to some specific devices or to devices with certain capabilities, just like the offline option in the YouTube app isn't present in WiFi-only tablets for example. Or perhaps it's limited based on your region (even if you change the phone's language, it still knows your actual region). If anybody ever had offline speech recognition working in this phone please share your experience, I'd love to be wrong.

Well he has it http://www.modaco.com/topic/366226-kitkat/page-7#entry2178639 on CM11. (the "ok google" feature). And regarding the region I have friends with other phones that have it on JB 4.3 and 4.4.

Guest Balerion

He setup "OK Google" and transparent status bar. No words about offline voice recognition.

Yeah, Ok Google is the only thing that works offline, even though google now says that calling people is available offline by using the comand "call *insert name or number*" I couldnt get it to work.So no offline voice recognition in this rom. The question is: Can g300 handle this option? :/ 

Guest darthmaul88

Yeah, Ok Google is the only thing that works offline, even though google now says that calling people is available offline by using the comand "call *insert name or number*" I couldnt get it to work.So no offline voice recognition in this rom. The question is: Can g300 handle this option? :/ 

But do you have the option "download offline speech recognition" in voice setup?

Guest darthmaul88

Sadly, no.

Ok. That clarifies it. From the tutorial (phandroid.com/2013/11/14/how-to-install-google-experience-launcher-with-ok-google-command/) I was under the impression that you have to activate this option in order to have the OK google command

Edited by darthmaul88

Guest ahatomastarday

Well he has it http://www.modaco.com/topic/366226-kitkat/page-7#entry2178639 on CM11. (the "ok google" feature). And regarding the region I have friends with other phones that have it on JB 4.3 and 4.4.

It must be a per device thing, then. Either Google is whitelisting particular devices in their Now app for this feature (are your friends' phones popular devices? Samsungs, HTCs and whatnot?) or some hardware capability is missing from the G300 that prevents the option from being shown (although I don't really know what would be, since all you need for this hardware-wise is a microphone...). Oh mystery!

Guest Raquel Ferreira

Maybe the Data is activated in the Setting...

But, anyway, is always needed internet connection to download MMS's. :)

in the settings no. In the others rom's the mms transferred automatically  (sorry english :p )

Its normal that on my phone, the maximum OC processor is 1080 ? 

And its my phone unlocked to all networks with this rom ? 

Edited by Ph0bs

Guest darthmaul88

It must be a per device thing, then. Either Google is whitelisting particular devices in their Now app for this feature (are your friends' phones popular devices? Samsungs, HTCs and whatnot?) or some hardware capability is missing from the G300 that prevents the option from being shown (although I don't really know what would be, since all you need for this hardware-wise is a microphone...). Oh mystery!

Yes you must be right. Friends have htc or nexus4. Could be the processor though. You probably need a lot of computing power for the decoding. Online it's google server who does it but offline...

Guest AMFerreira

Installed it yesterday,'till now nothing bad to say, I'm enjoying it, however, we all know that the problems of applications not responding and lag never happens at the beginning, after installing a new rom. I'll wait a month or so to evaluate it properly.

Guest Danchiman21

Hi from Argentina, i installed cm 10.2 last nightly and i can't install Google+, google play store says that my device isn't compatible, but when i used to have installed cm 10.1, Google+ used tu run perfectly, Does anybody knows why does it happens ? or how i can fix it ?.

Thanks anyway, and sorry for my english.