[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest ivansrbin

Sometimes i haven't signal... then i reboot and signal turn on... Only me with this problem?

i has that problem too. You must install latest update with clean install

I flashed 20131106 NIGHTLY and I'm not able to add flashlight tile in settings -> interface -> quick settings panel -> tiles and layout (this tile isn't offered). Ando also I can't assign flashlight to longpress of home button. It was functional in my previous ROM (10.1 20131018 NIGHTLY). So is it feature or bug of CM 10.2?

OTA updates aren't functional too ("No new updates found").

Is it just my problem?

P.S.: I flashed ZIPs (new ROM and new GAPPS) in CWM 6.0.4.0 and wipe all things (Dalvik cache, data/factory reset, cache partition)

I flashed 20131106 NIGHTLY and I'm not able to add flashlight tile in settings -> interface -> quick settings panel -> tiles and layout (this tile isn't offered). Ando also I can't assign flashlight to longpress of home button. It was functional in my previous ROM (10.1 20131018 NIGHTLY). So is it feature or bug of CM 10.2?

OTA updates aren't functional too ("No new updates found").

Is it just my problem?

P.S.: I flashed ZIPs (new ROM and new GAPPS) in CWM 6.0.4.0 and wipe all things (Dalvik cache, data/factory reset, cache partition)

Flashlight tile doesn't appear to me too. for a workaround, I placed the flashlight widget on the homescreen.

OTA updates work for me, but no build is built today.

What is your OTA settings? Try check for "all versions (incl. nightly)", not just new versions (incl. nightly).

What is your OTA settings? Try check for "all versions (incl. nightly)", not just new versions (incl. nightly).

Thanks, sorry, I'm stupid, that was the problem, i.e. solved

Btw. I also miss really superb functionality - by an incoming call tilting phone upside down causes turning off ringing (in 10.1 20131018 NIGHTLY ROM it worked)

Thanks, sorry, I'm stupid, that was the problem, i.e. solved

Btw. I also miss really superb functionality - by an incoming call tilting phone upside down causes turning off ringing (in 10.1 20131018 NIGHTLY ROM it worked)

Go to Phone -> press menu button -> Settings -> 3. setting ("Megfordítás művelete" in hungarian)

G

My G300 became brick this morning, :(

Prepare change to G700,Looking forward Dazzozo build cm roms for HUAWEI G700 for us.

Sorry to read that. Did you have Hynix memory? Which recovery were you using?

guys just a thing, if i have cwm 6.0.4.0, can i flash last nightly without risk of brick?

brick maybe only with last recovery 6.0.4.4?

edit: i have samsung flash, so what i have to do to have last nightly with kernel 3.4.0?

Edited by Loki86

If you have Samsung eMMC then you should be OK.

Hynix eMMC based G300s seem to be flakey and can brick - with or without the 3.4 kernel.

Edited by dalyer

dazz will you try to port android 4.4 to our g300? :3

4.4 port is done, but mheap screenshots not implemented. Dazzozo is waiting for this to release 4.4. Edited by rhen

Guest bananas33

I confess: I still play Candy Crush Saga... It's always struggled on the G300 - delayed response, no response, lots of 'Wait' presses to ANR popups, etc. but since switching to CM10.2 it's become mostly unplayable as it simply crashes out more often than not.  Best results are immediately after a reboot but nothing is guaranteed.  I've looked through the logcat output but I can't see anything obvious, but then I don't really know what I'm looking for...

Anyone have any recipe to get it to run better?

^ Replace G300 with something faster. G300 is not really for games and still if you do want to experience games then try the GB based ROMs.

Edited by smweb

Do you no weather it is CM or AOSP based???

I don't know what was the latest build, but the mheap screenshot thing is problem with all ROM. If it get fixed, Daz can build any ROM what he wants.