[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Of course there will be, this is the first build and it is labelled "experimental"! :-s patience...

It is AWESOME for experimental. I just cant wait to see what it will be when it is fix from these minor bugs.

GREAT work Dazz!

Guest Vendena

Hey there. I'm having some issues with my G300 after flashing it with this rom, maybe you can help. Sorry if wrong thread.

My phone simply restarts every now and then. It doesn’t seem to happen when it's within my WiFi's range. If I get out or there is a powerout, the phone restarts. Seriously annoying.

I guess when it doesn’t find WiFi signal, it derps and restarts? Does this happens to everyone or I messed up something?

I'm running:

cm-10.2-20131116-NIGHTLY-u8815

recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.4-u8815-R7

Ah, I rooted it using the method explained in huaweig300(dot)com, I have recently read on george109's sign that is better to use his method. Dunno if this has anything to do with my issue, but who knows.

Thanks.

Hey there. I'm having some issues with my G300 after flashing it with this rom, maybe you can help. Sorry if wrong thread.

My phone simply restarts every now and then. It doesn’t seem to happen when it's within my WiFi's range. If I get out or there is a powerout, the phone restarts. Seriously annoying.

I guess when it doesn’t find WiFi signal, it derps and restarts? Does this happens to everyone or I messed up something?

I'm running:

cm-10.2-20131116-NIGHTLY-u8815

recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.4-u8815-R7

Ah, I rooted it using the method explained in huaweig300(dot)com, I have recently read on george109's sign that is better to use his method. Dunno if this has anything to do with my issue, but who knows.

Thanks.

Sounds like 3G reboots with an unofficially unlocked bootloader.

Enable 2G only and if the reboots stop then that's almost certainly the problem.

In that case you need to unlock the bootloader officially to get rid of this problem.

Follow the tutorial:

http://www.modaco.com/topic/362821-tutorial-how-to-officially-unlock-the-bootloader-with-definitions-relock-guide-included/

If you don't want to wait on Huawei to send you a code then you can try DC Unlocker for a free bootloader unlock:

http://www.modaco.com/topic/362821-tutorial-how-to-officially-unlock-the-bootloader-with-definitions-relock-guide-included/?p=2168479

Guest mandgeo

At least two questions on every page is about WIFI tehering. My brain hurts.

You get all releases in settings - about - CM updates. Touching the name of the release will get you the changelog of that build. If you read something about WIFI then there is a chance that wifi teher will work. All you have to do is try it.

@Vendena... your problems are related to bootloader. Try to lock it back and get the official code. From my experience, after you restore the imei backup, you could end up with zero imei. That could mean the bootloader is not relocked correctly and some other codes are messed up. If you cannot restore imei, read here http://www.modaco.com/topic/363989-im-in-a-little-dead-end-and-please-dont-make-the-same-mistake-like-me/

huaweig300 should be closed

Guest phyllocrania

Obviously when someone is on a different ROM and is waiting for a particular fix in this ROM, he can seek help from other members who regularly flash nightlies. I am on an ICS ROM and I want to shift permanently to CM 10.2 once/if the WiFi tethering is fixed. And downloading and flashing every nightly to find out if something is fixed is not possible for someone like me who survives on a monthly 1GB limited 2G data plan. But its obvious that some people are too quick to judge.

Edited by phyllocrania

Guest Ngiulett

More stable version of this CM ? please i'm newbie and i want speed up my phone with CM

Can you give me a tutorial link for how to unlockbootloader and flash recovery? (on baseband 2030) Because i tried the Official metod but after three times they haven't still given a code :/

When are CM 11 nightlies going to roll out? Thanks Dazz for your great developing.

We owe you so much :)

CM11 get his own thread and nightly will start when CM starts CM11 nightly.

Hi - many thanks for your effort, I really appreciate it. I've got a couple problems with this on my phone though:

1) Wifi and mobile network (calls, texts, data) just stops working from time to time. This is a reeaally big issue because I think my phone is on, and yet the signal is "lost" and if you call me I won't get the call! Rebooting does fix this... until it happens again in a couple hours :s

2) Video playback on youtube is slow and hiccupy and nowhere need good enough to be able to watch a video - sound still plays back perfectly though. This issue didn't exist in the stock rom.

I'd really appreciate any help - thanks in advance mate, and keep up the good work!

Guest bananas33

On every nightly since the 26th I've been unable to toggle wi-fi off and back on, it just stays off.  I've reverted to the 25th and I can toggle wi-fi again.

Guest marcioo

Have been problems with Huawei memory? :S

I want to upgrade but I dont want to stay without my android for so long time...

Edited by marcioo

On every nightly since the 26th I've been unable to toggle wi-fi off and back on, it just stays off.  I've reverted to the 25th and I can toggle wi-fi again.

I can toggle WiFi. The turn on takes some time (6-7 sec) but works.

And as you can see there is nothing changed in 26th nightly that is related to the WiFi. http://getcm.thebronasium.com/get/cyanogenmod/301/CHANGES.txt

I want to upgrade but I dont want to stay without my android for so long time...

There is no such a thing in G300. Do you mean hynix?

Edited by rhen

Guest Intelligence46

Hi, i am using Cm 10.2 nightly version 19/10/13 , and i am using ext4 partition with link2sd and the only night version working good with ext4 since than is 28/11/13 , but i try it today and have some issues.

First i notice that we can make overclock to the cpu it permit only 1008 Mhz , so it means for me that with android 4.3.1 let the phone very slow...

with nightly 19/10/13 i allways send and receive MMS automatic without connect data network , and with lates nightly i havo to connect data and i don't see the incoming symbols in status bar

i hope you guys can fix ;)

P.S  sorry my english

Guest GHE_1908

Hi, i am using Cm 10.2 nightly version 19/10/13 , and i am using ext4 partition with link2sd and the only night version working good with ext4 since than is 28/11/13 , but i try it today and have some issues.

First i notice that we can make overclock to the cpu it permit only 1008 Mhz , so it means for me that with android 4.3.1 let the phone very slow...

with nightly 19/10/13 i allways send and receive MMS automatic without connect data network , and with lates nightly i havo to connect data and i don't see the incoming symbols in status bar

i hope you guys can fix ;)

P.S  sorry my english

No overclocking on Cyanogenmod 10.2 with the 3.4 kernel. If you can find an older version, (i think its 19/10) that has the 3.0.8 kernel and you can overclock

Yes, I think is a huawei memory ;)

You mean HYNIX!?!

If so there were problems with some CM 10.2/kernel 3.4 builds (since removed) that may or may not have expedited the death of Hynix based devices.

I'm not aware of any similar problem with recent CM 10.2 (or later)/kernel 3.4 builds.

But read up on all the latest posts/threads to keep abreast of developments and if in doubt don't flash.

Nice work.

Very fluid.

Battery not so good. For lasts about 10 to 12 hours.

Wifi, bluetootj and 3g always on. Normal that batery wont last mutch : :P

Overall great job