[DEV][ROM][20.12.] CyanogenMod 10.2 (Android 4.3.1)

Guest KonstaT

Guest sdrakopo

@sdrakopo Not working for system apps. I do not understand - superuser granted - why this application can't mount/unmount /system for its needs?... I do not really want to know! :P Yes - it's simple, no ads but can't even do a batch backup, so... There is tons of apps working fine just use something else. ES File Explorer, Titanium Backup etc. ..... You Welcome :D

Ok, thanks

. . . i have a gen2 too, and the tpt 'G1-G2 v10f' is the right one for you . . . the 'G1-G2 v10f' must work in your phone . . .

Stop giving people bad advice if you don't know what you are talking about. That TPT is for a Gen1 phone or a phone that was originally Gen1 not a phone that was bought as Gen2.

. . . Why are you trolling with the poor guy?

This is for GEN1 to convert to GEN2. If it really works in your phone it's weird . . .

sorry guys, my mistake.

my blade is a frankeinblade. started with a gen2 board, it was repaired with parts of libra and blade. tested again with blade checker and confirm this "new" board is gen1. i've instaled the 'G1-G2 v10a' to my slim mod rom thinking that g1-g2 mean to both gen . . .

Guest jfmartins

Hi

1st of all GREAT JOB, grat ROm for our Blade

I have flashed it and i have a little problem : it says " no sim card " and i have tryed it on other terminals and works so must be a rom issue

Can anyone help ?

I have a GEN 2 terminal ( sold in Portugal Sapo A5 )

Thanks for the help

Cheers

Guest dreis911

sorry guys, my mistake.

my blade is a frankeinblade. started with a gen2 board, it was repaired with parts of libra and blade. tested again with blade checker and confirm this "new" board is gen1. i've instaled the 'G1-G2 v10a' to my slim mod rom thinking that g1-g2 mean to both gen . . .

No problem: "errare humanum est".

And it's very nice of you to admit the error! :)

Hi

1st of all GREAT JOB, grat ROm for our Blade

I have flashed it and i have a little problem : it says " no sim card " and i have tryed it on other terminals and works so must be a rom issue

Can anyone help ?

I have a GEN 2 terminal ( sold in Portugal Sapo A5 )

Thanks for the help

Cheers

First of all:

Did you try to remove your SIM card and clean it?

Then:

What's the size of your /system partition?

Did you format everything? ... a full wipe out?

Guest jfmartins

No problem: "errare humanum est".

And it's very nice of you to admit the error! :)

First of all:

Did you try to remove your SIM card and clean it?

Then:

What's the size of your /system partition?

Did you format everything? ... a full wipe out?

Yes , cleaned the Sim and works ok on other phone

Partition size is 180

Fomat system and all the "3 wipes" about 3 times now and still no luck

thks for the help

Guest dreis911

Partition size is 180

thks for the help

Maybe the *.zip files (ROM & GApps) became corrupted when copying to the SD card.

Did you do any TPT meanwhile?

From which version did you come?

Guest HarryPirate

Partition size is 180

thks for the help

You probably changed your partition layout, right? because the stock is 220MB, you probably used a GEN3 layout it's a common mistake.

Guest jfmartins

Maybe the *.zip files (ROM & GApps) became corrupted when copying to the SD card.

Did you do any TPT meanwhile?

From which version did you come?

Didn´t made any TPT

I came from last cyanogenmod 7

Thks for the help

Guest szpilasty

If radio app is working in background, volume keys does not work for media volume but phone volume. It's suppose to be like that? I do not remember how it was working on other roms. Turned off controlling phone volume by keys in settings, now it's OK but still can't change volume when screen is off.

Edited by szpilasty

Guest Fizziebaunz

If radio app is working in background, volume keys does not work for media volume but phone volume. It's suppose to be like that?

I do not remember how it was working on other roms.

Turned off controlling phone volume by keys in settings, now it's OK but still can't change volume when screen is off.

Settings - buttons - playback control..... you will find the option to use volume button when screen is off

Guest taannuk

I have read complaints about battery drain in Android 4.3. How is energy efficiency of this ROM in comparison with 4.2.2 if using it on a daily basis in the main phone?

Thank you!

Guest dreis911

I have read complaints about battery drain in Android 4.3. How is energy efficiency of this ROM in comparison with 4.2.2 if using it on a daily basis in the main phone?

Thank you!

I do not see to much difference. I'm using a phone a lot during the day. Usually barely makes to the evening. :o

I would dare to say that it has improved about 5%.... but it may well be just my feeling.

Guest johnnyjoe

Hi! I've tryed many time to install this rom - clean install -, but I've trouble with all the apps to move apps to sd, none of them worked properly, and I've allways got a full memory warning past some time.

I've tried s2e and mount2sd - my favourtire - with no luck at all. I've guess I've tried others, but i always have some trouble using them.

I have the latest KonstaT 10.1 with mount2sd with no problems at all.

Can anyone help, please? : )

Cheers!

J

Guest dreis911

Hi! I've tryed many time to install this rom - clean install -, but I've trouble with all the apps to move apps to sd, none of them worked properly, and I've allways got a full memory warning past some time.

I've tried s2e and mount2sd - my favourtire - with no luck at all. I've guess I've tried others, but i always have some trouble using them.

I have the latest KonstaT 10.1 with mount2sd with no problems at all.

Can anyone help, please? : )

Cheers!

J

By saying that "Mounts2SD" is your favorite I presume that you had it installed before... right?

If so, do you still have the "extX" partition in your card?

What does the "Mounts2SD" report?

Can you show us something like this? http://www.modaco.com/topic/365330-devrom1110-cyanogenmod-102-android-431/page-23#entry2178096

Guest johnnyjoe

Yes, I have it installed in my current rom, KonstaT 10.1 latest build.

When I've tried to install this rom - KonstaT CM 10.2 -, I even tried Mount2SD, it detected my ext partition, but I allways got my internal memory full and just a little ext memory used. After that I coulnd not install more apps.

Tell me how do I make a clean install with mouth2sd. Should I get it from the app store, or from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2432479

I even tried to install the zip version from the recovery, but I still got a full internal memory after install some apps.

Thanks for you help! : )

J

Guest dreis911

Yes, I have it installed in my current rom, KonstaT 10.1 latest build.

When I've tried to install this rom - KonstaT CM 10.2 -, I even tried Mount2SD, it detected my ext partition, but I allways got my internal memory full and just a little ext memory used. After that I coulnd not install more apps.

Tell me how do I make a clean install with mouth2sd. Should I get it from the app store, or from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2432479

I even tried to install the zip version from the recovery, but I still got a full internal memory after install some apps.

Thanks for you help! : )

J

I've been using Mounts2SD since I installed this ROM and it's working fine (I think!).

I installed from Google Play and it's good.

When I installed Mounts2SD I was expecting it to go through all my Apps and released /data automatically...

but nothing happened (it was the 1st time that I was working with an A2SD App).

Then I opened the App and went to "Application Settings" and pressed the "Install Startup Script" button, restarted and it worked...  go figure!

Guest johnnyjoe

I've been using Mounts2SD since I installed this ROM and it's working fine (I think!).

I installed from Google Play and it's good.

When I installed Mounts2SD I was expecting it to go through all my Apps and released /data automatically...

but nothing happened (it was the 1st time that I was working with an A2SD App).

Then I opened the App and went to "Application Settings" and pressed the "Install Startup Script" button, restarted and it worked...  go figure!

I've installed the script as well, in the beging when I was installing my apps again. I've restarted the phone some times, but no luck.

I guess I got to keep on trying, maybe I get lucky! ; )

Edited by johnnyjoe

Guest johnnyjoe

I've tried again, did a clean install and I get it to work. I guess that I managed that because I've formated boot as well - I followed some instructions to do a clean install that don't mention that.

Thanks for all the help!

Cheers! : )