[DEV][ROM][20.12.] CyanogenMod 10.2 (Android 4.3.1)

Guest KonstaT

Guest wishmasterf

Thanks for that ROM. Works great. Only thing i can not use is "google search". Google play tells me my device is not compatible. Is it because of the armv6? Is there any way to get latest Version?

Sorry, I can not get something good in English :excl:

I put this rom. for some reason there is no Google Play, while also putting gapps. I think it is not because only 160MB system partition is, and perhaps that is why the 180MB system partition. Unfortunately only the TPT helper 1.8.3 at I knew from somewhere, and it is not working properly. :(

There is internet access, select "Create your own TPT" and then the "CyanogenMod" and only 4 choose and whichever you want to download, because the "Download failed. Failed to download xy.zip"

Make me a 180MB System 2 MB Chache TPT - image.bin file?

Please :excl:

Guest Bundizle

man konsta is the man! thanks alot. u keep reviving this device! grateful alot. am experiencing network issues my phone cannot connect to 2g. am always in 3g and this eats alot of power..any solution?

Thanks for that ROM. Works great. Only thing i can not use is "google search". Google play tells me my device is not compatible. Is it because of the armv6? Is there any way to get latest Version?

Yeah, it's an ancient version I have bundled in my gapps package. It's the latest one that works on ARMv6 afaik (no one has bothered to try hacking the more recent ones).

Anyone have problem with Google Play? I made 190 MB system and 4MB chache and when I try to install any app it says "Error while retrieving information from server [RPC:S-5:AEC-0]"

Try clearing data for Play Store and reboot. Settings -> Apps -> All -> Google Play Store -> Clear data.

Sorry for small offtopic.

ZTE Blade V with quad core Qualcomm will be released :D Are you interested "phone donation" KonstaT?  :)

Yeah, I've already built ClockWorkMod for that device. It's not available in my country and ZTE hasn't released kernel source for that device.

There's always a problem with donated hardware, it's also possible that I can't deliver what ever it is that you're asking. Should be a fun device to hack otherwise and I'm already familiar with the platform (it's basically quad-core msm7x27a). Either way, it's too early to even consider without the kernel source.

hi all

i have zte blade gen2 and have sys part 160. when i start tpt it says "sorry this feature is not yet supported for your current rom"

i use cm-10.1-20130724konstaKANG

how can i expand siys partit 160 to 180? i want to upgrade android 4.3 but cant make partition 180

thanks alot for your help

Guest Roy Fokker

Thanks for keeping this project alive, KonstaT!

I just wanted to report that I'm running this ROM on my 180MB Gen2 with CronMod INT2EXT+ on a 2GB Transcend card with a 1GB sd-ext partition, and it's been a smooth ride so far.

I'm using Nova Launcher Prime, and clocked the CPU to 691MHz. It's by no means a beast, but the phone is just a constant surprise in everyday use, especially when you think about it: I got two units (one for my girlfriend) for 74.50€ total, and that includes two sets of replacement housings and touchscreen digitizers. :D

There's just nothing out there with such specs and flexibility, as well as dev support, at that price point.

Unfortunately I can not speak English very well, so I am using a translator.

Thanks for your help, this program could produce a custom-TPT :excl: :)

Although it was not as easy as it was just two of the program file and the tar file is overwritten by another wrapped with TPT and TPTGeneratorWPF image.bin program created the file.

Then you could install the ROM and GAPPS (160MB System not installed the GAPPS) without a problem, but unfortunately it may just be me, but I was really, really slow your system unusable slow. :unsure: :(

Maybe it's just me that's just my my phone can not be properly used or others can be very slow? Although we have the 4.2.2 ROMs have been slow, but not so much as this one.

That's why I put it back in the CyanogenMod 7 Nightly 3/1/2013 last issue. :mellow:

Although it was not as easy as it was just two of the program file and the tar file is overwritten by another wrapped with TPT and TPTGeneratorWPF image.bin program created the file.
Then you could install the ROM and GAPPS (160MB System not installed the GAPPS) without a problem, but unfortunately it may just be me, but I was really, really slow your system unusable slow. :unsure:
:(
Maybe it's just me that's just my my phone can not be properly used or others can be very slow? Although we have the 4.2.2 ROMs have been slow, but not so much as this one.
That's why I put it back in the CyanogenMod 7 Nightly 3/1/2013 last issue.
:mellow:

hi all

i have zte blade gen2 and have sys part 160. when i start tpt it says "sorry this feature is not yet supported for your current rom"

i use cm-10.1-20130724konstaKANG

how can i expand siys partit 160 to 180? i want to upgrade android 4.3 but cant make partition 180

thanks alot for your help

I'll try to help :excl:
So I created a unique partition.
Download this (this is a image.bin unpacked version):

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/41652192/TPT%20Helper/Blade/Gen%201%20to%20Gen%202/Gen1-to-Gen2-TPT-v10f.zip

Then download this (this can create custom partition):
http://download821.mediafire.com/n1mrj25bjltg/ma18idbscsmojqn/ZTE+Blade+Partition+Layout+Tool.exe

Then download it (it can combine files image.bin files):
http://www.modaco.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=72484

Clockwork Recovery 6.0.2.7:

http://freecache34-free.uloz.to/Ps;Hs;fid=29458032;cid=713559255;rid=1945253162;up=0;uip=145.236.86.32;tm=1380461039;ut=f;aff=ulozto.net;did=ulozto-net;He;ch=603edc95bffb2f4f3063ea40e46efae2;Pe/29458032/recovery-clockwork-6-0-2-7-blade-sideload.zip?bD&c=713559255&De&redirs=1

Unpack it somewhere in the Gen1-to-Gen2-TPT-v10f.zip file and remove the cache.img, cefs.mbn, nandroid.md5, userdata.img files.
Create individual partitions in the Partition Layout Tool, ZTE Blade.
Write the 2 files created two files in the folder in addition to the 2-in. (appsboot.mbn, partition_zte.mbn)
TPTGeneratorWPF merge program folder in the 2-point image.bin file.
Take the SD card using the "Image" folder and copy it to the Prepared image.bin file.
Turn your phone the power button + Volume Up button pressed retention.
Our new partition :excl:

Upgrade RCW.
Turn your phone the power button + Volume Down button pressed maintenance and intall recovery-clockwork-6.0.2.7-blade-sideload.zip.
Then go to WIPE .... and install ROM and GAPPS.

I'm having problems with INT2EXT+. I modified my rom according to instructions but it doesen't boot, just shows CM loading screen...

Could the problem possibly be with my partitions?  I have european gen2 blade with 230mb system partition or something. Some people seem to have gotten it working, am I the only one having this problem?

Guest MinaItse

Great work KonstaT, again. I thank You too. 

- - -

My Blade, updated with this rom has worked already few days at least as good as that previous CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2) version. 

- - -

If one wants to test this KonstaT's CyanogenMod 10.2 (Android 4.3) ROM, is 180 mb system partition TPT enough, or should one right away reserve more system space, like 190 or 200 mb, for future space needs? 

Edited by MinaItse

If one wants to test this KonstaT's CyanogenMod 10.2 (Android 4.3) ROM, is 180 mb system partition TPT enough, or should one right away reserve more space, like 190 or 200 mb? 

180 MB is enoughf for ROM, gapps and modified hosts file (I use AdAway for this purpose). 

Then you could install the ROM and GAPPS (160MB System not installed the GAPPS) without a problem, but unfortunately it may just be me, but I was really, really slow your system unusable slow. :unsure: :(

That's why I put it back in the CyanogenMod 7 Nightly 3/1/2013 last issue. :mellow:

I'll try to help :excl:

So I created a unique partition.

Download this (this is a image.bin unpacked version):

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/41652192/TPT%20Helper/Blade/Gen%201%20to%20Gen%202/Gen1-to-Gen2-TPT-v10f.zip

Then download this (this can create custom partition):

http://download821.mediafire.com/n1mrj25bjltg/ma18idbscsmojqn/ZTE+Blade+Partition+Layout+Tool.exe

Then download it (it can combine files image.bin files):

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=72484

Clockwork Recovery 6.0.2.7:

http://freecache34-free.uloz.to/Ps;Hs;fid=29458032;cid=713559255;rid=1945253162;up=0;uip=145.236.86.32;tm=1380461039;ut=f;aff=ulozto.net;did=ulozto-net;He;ch=603edc95bffb2f4f3063ea40e46efae2;Pe/29458032/recovery-clockwork-6-0-2-7-blade-sideload.zip?bD&c=713559255&De&redirs=1

Unpack it somewhere in the Gen1-to-Gen2-TPT-v10f.zip file and remove the cache.img, cefs.mbn, nandroid.md5, userdata.img files.

Create individual partitions in the Partition Layout Tool, ZTE Blade.

Write the 2 files created two files in the folder in addition to the 2-in. (appsboot.mbn, partition_zte.mbn)

TPTGeneratorWPF merge program folder in the 2-point image.bin file.

Take the SD card using the "Image" folder and copy it to the Prepared image.bin file.

Turn your phone the power button + Volume Up button pressed retention.

Our new partition :excl:

Upgrade RCW. Turn your phone the power button + Volume Down button pressed maintenance and intall recovery-clockwork-6.0.2.7-blade-sideload.zip.

Then go to WIPE .... and install ROM and GAPPS.

first thank alot for your help

i have RCW -6.0.2.7  and it work in my phone.

i download Gen1-to-Gen2-TPT-v10f.zip

unzip Gen1-to-Gen2-TPT-v10f.zip and i delete that you write obove 4 files

with zte blade partition layout tool i create "partition_zte.mbn and appxboot.mbn

i copy these 2 files to image dir

i create image.bin file

and copy image\image.bin to sd

and reboot my blade and i install rom 10.1 and gapps

and rebbot but didnt change my partit ,still 160

where am i wrong?

thank alot

Guest MinaItse

first thank alot for your help

i have RCW -6.0.2.7  and it work in my phone.

i download Gen1-to-Gen2-TPT-v10f.zip

unzip Gen1-to-Gen2-TPT-v10f.zip and i delete that you write obove 4 files

with zte blade partition layout tool i create "partition_zte.mbn and appxboot.mbn

i copy these 2 files to image dir

i create image.bin file

and copy image\image.bin to sd

and reboot my blade and i install rom 10.1 and gapps

and rebbot but didnt change my partit ,still 160

where am i wrong?

thank alot

That TPT Gen1-to-Gen2-TPT-v10f.zip  is already good for this rom. It has 180 mb system partition and that is well enough. So you don't neet to modify it for this rom, if you don't have other needs.

Seems that your try to upgrade TPT has failed. Try again with that mentioned tpt only.

- - -

Or download TPT from here  http://amphoras.co.uk/index.php/downloads/blade-tpts

that G1-G2 v10f   It has 180 mb system, that works with this discussion's rom. 

Delete image-folder from SD-card and then unzip that TPT zip file to SD-card - it makes image-folder theren.

Then start your Blade for TPT upgrade with holding volume and menu buttons down and push power button ... 

Or to use TPT Helper app from Play-market and download proper TPT with it and to install it.

Edited by MinaItse

KonstaT, can you do another build? let's say that Cyanogenmod has been merging so many things since you released this build...

Yeah, and can you start paying me if you want me to do work for you. There's instructions in the third post. Build it yourself!

I wonder if you have any idea what you're talking about anyway. There's a link to merged commits in the second post. They've merged exactly nothing relevant since the last build (only translations). Latest feature they've added was to implement use of App Ops to Privacy guard and it's already included in the latest build.

I faced again with the same MMS send/recieve problem as in CM 10.1.

I have two default APNs for MMS and GPRS set like this:

apn carrier="Kyivstar EDGE"

mcc="255"

mnc="03"

apn="www.kyivstar.net"

type="default,supl"

apn carrier="Ace_Base MMS"

mcc="255"

mnc="03"

apn="mms.kyivstar.net"

user="mms"

password="mms"

mmsc="http://mms.kyivstar.net"

mmsproxy="10.10.10.10"

mmsport="8080"

type="mms"

Both APNs are correctly set. GPRS is working fine. But all new MMS is always in sending.. state.

I can send/recieve MMS only when I turn off GPRS in settings.

I've tried change APN types, tried merge into one APN, but with no luck. Maybe someone knows how to fix this?

Edited by khizhny