[ICS] [4.0.4] B952 Everyday rom [ROM] (Updated 3. May)

Guest bidzapfc

Guest Salamin1

That means you either do not have busybox and init.d or you didnt reboot after

How strange. I downloaded the Busybox and Init.d toggle from gplay and activated both. Then I flashed your zip, reboot, and flash the UOS. Then I did "deox -all", reboot, and "deox -dat", reboot. Then I deleted the busybox and init.d toggle apps.

Did I do anything wrong?

Guest bidzapfc

Smart install of busybox with replace symlinks and after that enable init.d. And still, you get no log files. Enter /system/etc/init.d and see what files you have there.There should be 20sqlite, 70zipalign, 80removejournal, 91dropcache, 93adreno, 98minfree, 99partition_mounts

Guest doveman

Read OP on stock+. It is pretty easy to enable these, search google play for apk.

It regards power modes in build.prop. Wi-fi is not affected. Only rescaning for open wifi when disconected. Once in a minute

Cool, thanks. Confirmed that Stock+ has init.d support

Glad to hear that the powersaving won't prevent WiFi working. I don't really see how that can equal "Phone practically dead when screen is turned off (zero battery loss overnight)" though, as obviously apps (Jitsi, Xabber, etc) have to maintain a connection and send at least keep-alive signals to the server regularly (I don't know what interval they use though) to prevent other users seeing them as disconnected, which must drain the battery somewhat, not to mention if other things happen overnight, like apps autoupdating, etc.

Not that it really matters to me as I have my phone plugged in to charge overnight, so that ensures there's zero battery loss ;)

Guest JotaCarvalho

^ Then you can go ahead but the release is still in early stage so the benefits might not be that much compared to lower CM versions.

I used this tweakshttp://www.modaco.com/topic/365705-tweak-supercharge-the-g300/page-1

and it became a bit laggy (Antutu score was 3621), with pure CM11 I get the maximum score of 3774, and i'm seeing people with 4000 and more.

I would like to know how :D

Edited by JotaCarvalho

Guest bidzapfc

I used this tweaks <a data-ipb="nomediaparse" data-cke-saved-href="http://www.modaco.com/topic/365705-tweak-supercharge-the-g300/page-1%20and%20it%20became%20a%20bit%20laggy%20(Antutu%20score%20was%203621),%20with%20pure%20CM11%20I%20get%20the%20maximum%20score%20of%203774,%20and%20i" href="http://www.modaco.com/topic/365705-tweak-supercharge-the-g300/page-1%20and%20it%20became%20a%20bit%20laggy%20(Antutu%20score%20was%203621),%20with%20pure%20CM11%20I%20get%20the%20maximum%20score%20of%203774,%20and%20i" m%20seeing%20people%20with%204000%20and%20more."="">http://www.modaco.com/topic/365705-tweak-supercharge-the-g300/page-1

and it became a bit laggy (Antutu score was 3621), with pure CM11 I get the maximum score of 3774, and i'm seeing people with 4000 and more.

I would like to know how :D

Go to Cm11 thread or the other one with that question... This isnt right place for it

Started working on a gb repack and looking good. No memory hog at last :D

Edited by bidzapfc

• 1 month later...
Guest bidzapfc

^ Did you change the OP? Now it says B952 repack and the links are not working!!

Yeah... Thrown CM10 and switched to B952

Unfortunatelly gdrive decided to die

Links on OP working again

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=645613418839801&id=500555660012245

There you go

Edited by bidzapfc

Guest predragiPredrag

I have tried your rom :) Battery drain is ok for now, will see more after several days of use. To much apps for my taste, but at least they can be uninstaled :) I am pleased for now, will report after several days of use :)

Thanks Bidzo for your hard work :)

Edited by predragiPredrag

Guest dinamo1975

Really? You try to use 2 EQ and sound is very bad?! I wonder why... Hmmm

...i used separately (one after another)!

Edited by dinamo1975

Guest predragiPredrag

Ok, so for now battery life is great, this rom has best battery consumption that I saw :) standby consumption is incredibly low even with data on.

RAM is always almost full, but as we know how android works that is not problem :) Also using some standard apps like phone or

message, after phone is awakened from deep sleep, is quite slow. I usually wait several second for phone app to load.

Gaming is same as on stock, so no changes there. Overall, maybe there is room for small improvements, but this is best ICS

that you can have :)

Edited by predragiPredrag

Guest bidzapfc

Sorry, i didnt post instructions. Can't find time. Enter performance control for those stuff and Use lagfree governor, and try medium or agressive minfree settings