[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest razor74

This nightly is one of the best releases. For the first time on this rom , widgets load faster. ~ 10 secconds. :D

Edited by razor74

Guest nunovsky

I resolved by installing 2014.03.30 but today it crashed again (using todays nightly) to the situation described below

help!

Old post________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, today i have many problems with current nightly.... i´m using art with no problems but today i experienced many unexpected stop working (unfortunately, com.android.incall, dsp manager has stopped)

press ok and it loops without going further....

What can i do?

It don´t go to home screen.

Thank you  for the hard work

Edited by nunovsky

I resolved by installing 2014.03.30 but today it crashed again (using todays nightly) to the situation described below

help!

Old post________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, today i have many problems with current nightly.... i´m using art with no problems but today i experienced many unexpected stop working (unfortunately, com.android.incall, dsp manager has stopped)

press ok and it loops without going further....

What can i do?

It don´t go to home screen.

Thank you  for the hard work

I updated today after skipping 4 days and it seems like I have ~40MB less space on /data.

If the system can't properly build the ART cache because lack of space, it can cause things like this.

If you don't have a nandroid backup from before, I don't know how can you free up space on /data without loosing your data.

Guest pejicgoran

I just have problem with email.apk.Please somebody to send message with picture from gmail to email.When you recive email open picture and click save and then try to find download picture.I can not find it in download folder in internal sd.My primary is internal sd.

I just have problem with email.apk.Please somebody to send message with picture from gmail to email.When you recive email open picture and click save and then try to find download picture.I can not find it in download folder in internal sd.My primary is internal sd.

I still can't reproduce this error. :/

Email works fine for me.

Guest Ilfis

I just want to ask a maybe dumb question: would it be possible to edit partitions on our phone to have 2GB of memory for apps? That would make ART really usable...

Guest razor74

I just want to ask a maybe dumb question: would it be possible to edit partitions on our phone to have 2GB of memory for apps? That would make ART really usable...

I vote for this :P

Guest dalyer

What about Link2Int?

http://www.modaco.com/topic/359125-mod-link2int-v11-use-2gb-internal-as-app-storage-tested-with-cm9cm10cm101-0312/

Or this?

http://www.modaco.com/topic/362304-2gb-internal-sd-card-any-way-to-reallocate-it/

I think that there may be other threads here on MoDaCo about using 2GB in the way you outline...

Guest Ilfis
What I'm triyng to mean if it's possible to do what the Modaco Gr2 rom (I think it has that name) has, on KK. I mean, permanently switch that partitions.

Guest gigis

hi,

as i said it before, i keep getting random reboots when i`m outside, that means on 3G or HSDPA. not everytime, but at least one reboot a day. i doesn't reboot when i`m at home (wifi)

Guest pejicgoran

@lipinho:If you have not officaly unlock bootloader downgrade to gb baseband.This rom works on gb baseband too and on gb baseband there is no reboots.

Edited by pejicgoran

Guest pejicgoran

Can we make transparent status bar on this rom if so how?

Go to setings/perfomanse and you will see high grafiks end.Thats it.After that you must reboot. Edited by pejicgoran

Guest bekemaydin

Go to setings/perfomanse and you will see high grafiks end.Thats it.After that you must reboot.

Omg.Why i cant find performance settings?In the settings section hasnt performance

Guest joandrade

Omg.Why i cant find performance settings?In the settings section hasnt performance

Settings -> About phone -> Tap on the build number 7 times. that will enable Developer Options and the Performance menu. High-end graphics (transparent status bar) will be in the Performance menu.

Guest bekemaydin

Settings -> About phone -> Tap on the build number 7 times. that will enable Developer Options and the Performance menu. High-end graphics (transparent status bar) will be in the Performance menu.

Thank you very muchh.i got it

Guest razor74

In this rom one is repaired, and in exchange other is damaged... Now Rocket Player, or PowerAmp or any other audio player with tone/eq corrections , are loosing effect corrections after some time when the phone is idle. There is no other solution than force shutdown and restart the app. After that the eq corrections are back... I think some sistem (media) services stop under some circumstances and after that audio players loose the eq effect...

Guest dalyer

hi,

as i said it before, i keep getting random reboots when i`m outside, that means on 3G or HSDPA. not everytime, but at least one reboot a day. i doesn't reboot when i`m at home (wifi)

One common reason for this is an unofficially unlocked ICS bootloader - e.g. the one from the "explained like you're 5" tutorial.

If you have that then you need to unlock your bootloader officially:

http://www.modaco.com/topic/362821-tutorial-how-to-officially-unlock-the-bootloader-with-definitions-relock-guide-included/

Guest wbrambley

One common reason for this is an unofficially unlocked ICS bootloader - e.g. the one from the "explained like you're 5" tutorial.

If you have that then you need to unlock your bootloader officially:

http://www.modaco.com/topic/362821-tutorial-how-to-officially-unlock-the-bootloader-with-definitions-relock-guide-included/

I'm now using my old g300 as a work phone, it has unlocked ICS bootloader (dcunlocker) but today it lost signal (even showed up in battery status) for at last 5 hours. Was set to 2g only and plenty of coverage in the area. Have not seen it showing up in battery history details before.

Guest Meglestus

Hey guys, im using this rom for a long time now, there are no real problems than the known ones:
Random reboots (once in a couple of days)
Signal loss (probably my mistake with unlocking the bootloader)

But there is 1 I am really getting tired of:

When using snapchat (doesn't matter which kind of, normal or any other saving one) the video stutters.

Does anyone else have this? If so did you manage to fix it and how?

Guest IceTapanho

I was using ART on 28-03-2014 nightly but after upgrading to 04-04-2014 can't start the phone cause all processes were FC. To solve this I had to do a full wipe since ART selection was on data so I needed to reconfigure all over again :(

(rhen's approach on gapps topic didn't work in this case) 

I noticed a slightly increase in performance with ART but it's not working at the moment