[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest norayrhajian

Do a wipe and then reinstall KK rom. (Not sure if it works though)

Thanks for the suggestion.  I did find a solution and am happy to say the phone is up and running.

Guest rikard0__

with the last update 14-04-2014 my phone stucks on bootlogo i try a clean instal but have the same problem anyone with the same problem?!

Guest bartharobert

hy there, i have a little problem here, and i don't know what's causing that. my phone restarts almost every day, 3-4 times or even more times, while i don't even touch it...i have the latest cm nightly build. this problem really annoying me, so please help me if you can :). thanks a lot!

Did you use the correct CWM?

The problem is the today's nightly.

I get huawei logo bootloop after update too.

I'm back on yesterday's build and works fine.

Guest dalyer

The problem is the today's nightly.

I get huawei logo bootloop after update too.

I'm back on yesterday's build and works fine.

OK - sorry. Just that other boot loops on installation were due to mismatched CWM.

OK - sorry. Just that other boot loops on installation were due to mismatched CWM.

It is possible that this is also caused by this, but no newer CWM available.

We will see tomorrow.

Guest razor74

Did you use the correct CWM?

Yes. The same used almost day by day to install cm11 nightlies.

Today i have a problem that never had... I couldn't connect to google play. It says no connection...   Any idea/solution ?

Thanks

Edited by razor74

Guest nitso

Yes. The same used almost day by day to install cm11 nightlies.

Today i have a problem that never had... I couldn't connect to google play. It says no connection... Any idea/solution ?

Thanks

Same issue I faced but now is fixed

It's a pity. I was using this theme 

Is it posible to make work this theme?

Try the 2014-04-15 bulid. It may fix the theme problem.

It is possible that this is also caused by this, but no newer CWM available.

We will see tomorrow.

Yep! 2014-04-15 build works fine. ;)

Guest Mig3l

Is it safe to lower the cpu's minimum speed in this ROM or does ir require that preset minimum value? Will this save me battery or I won't even notice the difference?

(Once again great work all you guys)

Thanks

Edited by Mig3l

Guest razor74

it is almost no difference between 320Mhz or 245Mhz. I not recommend to lower than 245 because will go out from idle wery slow or some apps will become unstable...

Guest mnupea

what "new stuff" ? From you or from cm/dazz?

Slimkaat.

lol. That was such a long time ago but, yes, I'm prepairing something. Surprise...

Guest laurisss

lol. That was such a long time ago but, yes, I'm prepairing something. Surprise...

hmmm :D Thanks! Finally. I will wait as long as it takes. I want it.

SK

Edited by laurisss

Guest qwertyu123

Hello,

First of all I want to thank all the people involved making this unbeliable rom. It is amazing that we can use kitkat on the old g300. Thanks again Daz

I have a question I never saw a clear answer.

Does anyone knows why battery life is much worse in CM's roms (11, 10.2, 10.1...) compared to stock ICS? Specially when using 3G connection battery drains so fast.

The fact is while with Huawei B952 ICS Stock ROM I can reach from 1 day to 1,5 days of battery life using 3G all the day, with CM's roms I cannot reach the end of the day...

With CM11 maybe there was an improvement compared to 10.2 and 10.1 but it still much worse the stock ICS.

Any idea? I was thinking that maybe is CM's sources fault (or characteristic)? Anyone knows if AOSP has the same behaviour?

On the other side, does anyone know if is there a kitkat AOSP rom updated with all the new kernel stuff, blobs and sources that Dazz has been applying on the CM11? I'm not an expert but it is so difficult to port them to AOSP? All the hard work has already been done by Daz. It would be nice to have a kitkat AOSP R2...

Edited by qwertyu123